Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:04 pm
May guessed Shou went over to his next class. He's already late for that class though.... She decided she didn't give a crap that she was already late so what was the use of going there? She REALLY wanted to talk to Shou again, but she probably wasn't going to see him until.. tommorow.. or in a few weeks. She shuddered. That's so long from now!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 pm
Mayumi felt herself giving up. Was there no hope with this guy? Did he just hate?
I feel so stupid. Why am I even trying? Mayumi thought as Travis rolled onto his back again, his hands had stopped shaking. He sighed

"A fly? Wow.. So are you saying you want to kill me, Travis? This thing really must have no effect on you." Mayumi said. Her heart seemed to be getting heavier, and heavier...like it might break out of her chest.
He really wants to get rid of me, doesn't he? Maybe I should leave him alone.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:22 pm
Suko looked at it with increased interest. "Ooooo, a black flame, cool what can you do wiht it," He said as he gazed at it mesmerized by it. Fired always mesmerized him, it was a really bad weakness. He could be in a fight see fire and stop dead in his tracks. It was like a hypnotist hadf him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Maybe comparing her to a fly wasn’t the best analogy to use. I never said I had any intention of killing the fly…it was merely annoying to me.
He turned his head to the side to look at her, rolling his eyes.
How could she say that? She of all people knew exactly how this whole thing was affecting him. Travis sighed heavily. “This is exactly my point. We haven’t even known each other for four hours yet and I’m already messing you up. So for your own good Mayumi, just forget about it.” He said, rubbing his forehead. He left his hand over his eyes. He swallowed. This was getting so hard…even more annoying than before. Everything he said he ended up regretting not two seconds after. Is this what it would be like all the time? Always worried and frustrated?

“I never said I killed the fly…” He mumbled under his breath.
It disappeared before I could do anything but that’s not the point.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am
“This is exactly my point. We haven’t even known each other for four hours yet and I’m already messing you up. So for your own good Mayumi, just forget about it.” Travis said, his voice low.
Mayumi felt the tears welling her eyes.
Maybe I should just go...I can't start crying here. She thought starting to stand.
"I guess I'm no good for anyone.." Mayumi muttered. Travis had seemed to have mumbled something at the same time. She heard, "I never killed the the fly..."

"What?" Mayumi asked, stopping halfway between sitting and standing. She leaned against the tree.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:29 am
Travis’s leg twitched responding to the urge to get up and crush her in his arms, but he stopped himself…it wouldn’t have helped anyone right now.
Whatever comfort it would have brought her, it would only make it harder for her to run away from me…"I guess I'm no good for anyone.." He had heard despite he spoke at the same time.
Exactly. He thought. I’m no good…
She had voiced exactly how he felt about himself.
He kept his hand over his eyes to hide whatever expression lay underneath. His eyes were stinging and he could tell his mouth was screwed up in some funny position.
A heavy feeling started in his stomach, a nice cocktail of guilt, misery, and anguish.
“What?” She asked. She had heard he said something too, obviously.
Travis slid a finger down out of the way to see. Mayumi was in some weird squatting thing against the tree. “Nothing. It’s not important.” He replied unhappily. It sounded garbled.
Crap! What was that?! I freakin’ gotta get outta here before I….I….
Within a matter of seconds Travis was up and wrapping his steely arms around Mayumi, pulling her into him. …Do something stupid. He finished his sentence when he realized what he had just done. He let go of her, pushing her away before he shot out of sight.
Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. You’re such an idiot. Ran through his mind while his legs carried him away from Mayumi and out of school grounds. Travis skillfully jumped up and over the fence never looking back once.

[[>_< I'm sorry I couldn't resist the shojo moment lol]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Chibi Austyn
Suko looked at it with increased interest. "Ooooo, a black flame, cool what can you do wiht it," He said as he gazed at it mesmerized by it. Fired always mesmerized him, it was a really bad weakness. He could be in a fight see fire and stop dead in his tracks. It was like a hypnotist hadf him.

Ethan closed his hand and the flame dissapeared.
"ehh i dont know. i never tried to use it before...whos knows what kinda of powers it could hold.." Ethan shived a little just thinking of it. Ethan has never been one to be amsued, or wanted great power. he thinks, being secondbest, or worst it better then being number one.
Well thats what he would tell himself. But deep down the only true reason of ethan not using it, is the fear of it giving a clue to his past. To even just narrow down who his parents where. He just didnt want to know anymore. he spent too many years already searching for them, then just finding out they were dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 pm
As soon as the fire disappeared suko was reales from his prison of captivation. He shook his head slightly. "Sorry about that i kinda get cuaght in a haze when i see fire some bad weakness of mine. "He laughed and said comfortably," So whers your room ," Suko asked," I wanna see what it looks like ."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 pm
than grinned chucling,
" oh its upstairs. dont worry its not a hike." Ethan joked, leading Suko upstairs to his room.

[[the person never told me what my dorm number is so im just gonna pretend i have a room ^_^; ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:18 pm
[[if im correct and this is from my memory your in dorm 2 bed 3 o.o and if thats right im weird lol ^^]]

Suko followed after him. "Um...one question are you a neat freak , becuase im not that neat," He said with a nervous laugh," Nevr have never will."

{x.x i hate when i dont have alot to type o and i think part of your rp got cut off}  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:25 pm
"hmm i wouldnt exatly say im a neat freak..." Ethan muttered as he took his dorm key out and open the door to their right. the room was not dirty, but very disorgnised[sp?]. he had books all over the floor and on his bed. incomplelet homework scattered everywhere. And also a large table with beakers filled with strage lquids and all their labels where in a strange langue.

[[idk. im, really not clear on how the dorm system works. is it like only 3 rooms with four people shoved into them for this large rich school? O_o]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm
[[im not sure either o.O lol ]]

Suko took a step inside the room and looked at it," Lol i guessyour truly not a neat freak," He said as he walked aorund examining stuff. He looked at the beakers and tried to mmake out the language but couldnt," Um wat excatly does this say," Suko said as he pointed to the label.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Ethan gentaly took the beaker from his hand and gazed over the label, the words where spelled like strangely,πόθου εργασία
"oh it says, to be excate, lust work. I'm trying an experemt. instead of the very simple lust elixir, i want to make an anti-lust... my vocabulary isn't very good so i thats proably not the best name i could think of.." Ethan chuckled puting the beaker over the lit flame. Ethan was never good at remebering to turn off his flames.
"anyways i want to see if i can make someone compeltely unintrested in lust. it will be hard, since it's nature for mammals to lust.." ethan grinned at his inside joke. he took another bottle from the table and pored the gray lquid inside of it the beaker he had put over the flame. then he reached back into his pocket and took out the fairy dust and poured in quite a large amout. then from the drower of his desk he pullled out what appeared to be an old horn. a horn of an incubus.
"oh excuse me. i got a little into what i was doing.." ethan realized he was ignoring suko for a moment. he turned away from the beaker and then suddenly it turned black, eventhe bottle but it was not burnt. Ethan didnt notice it since he had turned away to aplogize to suko.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:35 pm
Suko chuckled and said," Eh its okay i sometimes get cuaght up in something when im talking to someone its natural." Suko said with a laugh . He peered over ethans shoulder to look at his experiments and then noticed the beaker," Um ethan is that suppose to be happening." He said as he looked at it his eyes wide.

[[ lol i knnow what incubus and succubus mean ^^]]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:57 pm
Ethan turned around and looked at the beaker utterly surprised,
"Wow! this is amazing i've seen this happen before..i guess that dried incubus horn was really worth it way in gold." Ethan muttered to himself not regerting anymore spending the majority of his 'spending money' on the dried horn.
Ethan picked up the bottle and examined it carefully. he sticked his index finger into the bottle and rubbed the black ooze against his thumb. nothing happened. Ethan was expexting something to happen but nothing did. he almost lost hope that last second but then he realized the black ooze looked oddly fimular.
"hmm wait a moment. Here suko can you hold out this testing dish for me." EThan handed the dish to him, and then made the black flame appear in his hand again. he let it stay in his palm for a moment untill the black ooze started to drip form his plam. he slowly poured the ooze into the dihs, though it stung his hand as the ooze hit the dish. he quickly put out the flame once he had puored enough. he looked at his hand an noticed a small black mark was left one his palm. he took no intrest in it at the moment.
ethan took the dish from suko then poured it into the beaker, black flames started to appear from the mouth of the beaker.

"this is qutie amazing..i htink i stummbled apon something much greater han an anti-lust potion..."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games