Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:18 pm
Chub's a drama queen. That's what we love her for. We call her Hollywood Pricness. And I just can't take it on the head. Seizures.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:56 pm
To Chubby: Anything can hurt you, believe it or not. Even oxygen can hurt you, it takes some rather extreme circumstances perhaps, but it can.

To PB: Ouch.....just...ouch.....  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:14 pm
I guess youll know once it happens to you...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:37 pm
ZerimarObon
To Chubby: Anything can hurt you, believe it or not. Even oxygen can hurt you, it takes some rather extreme circumstances perhaps, but it can.

Well, I go through life a snivelling, nervous wreck. Just ask Phanari.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:13 pm
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

Yep. It's true. Worse even.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:38 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

I dont mean to sound rude...but you chose to live that way...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:04 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

I dont mean to sound rude...but you chose to live that way...

Everyone chooses to live the way they do. Hold it.....not always. I never chose to cut.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:37 pm
Something inside you did to some degree or your hand wouldnt have moved...but i wont push this...cause it touches an uncomfortable subject for you....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:12 am
Hey, I can't help my fears...my reactions to them are impulsive. Don't you think I'd live like a NOMRAL person if I could?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:42 pm
chubby_choco
Hey, I can't help my fears...my reactions to them are impulsive. Don't you think I'd live like a NOMRAL person if I could?

you can...you jst need a little help...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Something inside you did to some degree or your hand wouldnt have moved...but i wont push this...cause it touches an uncomfortable subject for you....

Actually, I don't think that's it. I think I was under the control of something or someone else. Because every time I cut, it was like the whole thing happened without my knowledge. I kinda went into a trance. Brandi was gone and replaced by this horrid little monster.
And it's not too tender a topic for me. I go over it a lot in therapy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:18 am
I believe we all in some conscious/subconscious way chose what we do in life...when we feel we "lose control" is when our subconscious feelings overwhelm our conscious feelings and logic...love, hope, depression, dispair, revenge, lust...these are all things that trigger the illogical subconscious feelings in us...thats one of my theroies...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:12 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

you can...you jst need a little help...

Yippee. Opening up to strangers I don't even know...
...I dunno. If I went to the right people, I suppose it WOULD be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
I believe we all in some conscious/subconscious way chose what we do in life...when we feel we "lose control" is when our subconscious feelings overwhelm our conscious feelings and logic...love, hope, depression, dispair, revenge, lust...these are all things that trigger the illogical subconscious feelings in us...thats one of my theroies...

Makes a lot of sense. And for the most part, I agree. But I just feel that there is no way that I, conciously or subconciously woke up one morning and decided to start seeing and hearing things. MAYBE it was a VERY subconcious decision to allow myself to be manipulated into cutting, but no one tells themself to see or hear things unless they're Manchausen or something.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Makes a lot of sense. And for the most part, I agree. But I just feel that there is no way that I, conciously or subconciously woke up one morning and decided to start seeing and hearing things. MAYBE it was a VERY subconcious decision to allow myself to be manipulated into cutting, but no one tells themself to see or hear things unless they're Manchausen or something.

I feel sorry for cutters - ones that do it because they do it, not for attention. Certain members of my family used to; they told me it was an addiction they barely managed to get rid of.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff