Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 am
lol yea, i was but i got confused for 10 minutes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 am
Username: Liinas Imperfection
Rp Name: Liina
Elements?: Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None as of yet
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes!
Demon?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because it's more active than most of the villages around here, or so I've heared.
How can you better the leaf village? Be a better Rper of course
Give an Rp example:

Liina stepped through the doors of her apartment, the wind blowing through her long black hair, she hadn't been so refreshed in about three days, four days tops. She looked around and smiled as she spotted some of the village children playing ninja, she remembered her days playing ninja. It was a fabulous time for her, so she just wanted to enjoy life now. She was a ninja of prestige responsibility, and now her dreams were fulfilled. She loved her village with the deepest part of her heart, and her heart was full of love. She walked down the road of Konoha, taking in the breath of air, maybe it was best that she were to go to the beach, her training was done, and no missions today, so she just smiled..I'll go to the beach, a little meditation never hurt anyone. She said softly, thinking of the posibilities of the future..

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am
thefire158
Please fill out this form
[b]Username:assasin of the creed
[b]Rp name:nabuko arashi
[b]Elements?:wind and fire
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:arashi (another that got killed by orochimaru when i was born)
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?i have now
[b]Demon?:10-tailed wolf (white chakra)
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)often
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf? because i wanna start anew i have a dark past...

[b]How can you better the leaf village?i will help all that need me

[b]Give an Rp example: nabuko step out of the ramen shop. days work done. he was walking home and he found a lost puppy "hi puppy you lost" he said. the puppy barked. so nabu and the puppy looked and looked for the owner of the puppy but they soon found out that the puppys owner died by assasination. "well mabye i can keep it"so now i have a new frind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am
assasin of the creed
thefire158
Please fill out this form
[b]Username:assasin of the creed
[b]Rp name:nabuko arashi
[b]Elements?:wind and fire
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:arashi (another that got killed by orochimaru when i was born)
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?no
[b]Demon?:10-tailed wolf (white chakra)
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)often
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf? because i wanna start anew i have a dark past...

[b]How can you better the leaf village?i will help all that need me

[b]Give an Rp example:-plays hide-and seek to baby-sit kids while parents are away-

everything here seems ok except for the rp example (probabily needs to be longer) and the 10 tailed wolf. (it's not a real demon so you can't have it. go check the demon thread to see which ones are available.) You can be in the arashi clan but you won't really have any special abilities for it since it's not on of the clans in the guild.

WereWeasels

Kyoko_1005

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
call_me_ishmail1
Wolf Demon. Doesn't exist. And if that clan has abilities, doesn't exist. But perky pretty much explained it away if it doesn't have any special stuff, and is just a name.

yea, i kinda know it doesnt exist. but there can be other demons in naruto. not just the junchuuriki. this is a naruto rp. and if i want to have a demon im kinda gonna have to make one up.. and if i want to have a clan with special abilities, i dont wanna join the Uchiha clan, or the Hyuuga clan, or the Inuzuka clan. i want to be creative, and have my own clan! i dont see y i cant... ppl already made up names for themselves that dont exist in the Naruto world!
ok! now that thats out of meh system i feel better! mrgreen
i a ninja! rawr! ninja
lolz! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm
I barely understood what you just said. That being said, you can't have that demon, because there are rules in this guild and the rule on demons is that we have a certain number and no more unless a new arc introduces them (yeah right). If you want one, you will have to take one, or wait until it frees up and try for it. As for the clan, if you want it to have abilities, you need to fill out an application. Everything that alters your character out of the norm is done via applications. Custom jutsu, weapons, bloolines/clans, and even currently existing ones. You need to get the approved and make sure they aren't going to be prone to god modding.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 pm
what ishmail said. while there are many custom things that are accepted, or able to be, deamons are not one of them. you will need to wait for a spot to open up before you can have one. even then they are very hard to get.

assasin of the creed - first, there is no arashi clan, so you will just have that as a last name. second, you do not have a demon, new members don't have them. they have to be applied for and accepted when a spot opens up. right now i believe there are no open spots. thrid, that is not an rp sample, i'm expecting at least a paragraph of tpyed rp please  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm
What about me?  

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 pm
Liinas seems good, but thats not my opinion, its perky's
To the Kyoko_1005 problem:
I think im getting to what kyoko is saying.
She thinks this has actual characters like naruto and stuff like that. And when she is seeing the guild, she sees a lot of things are not in the actual naruto. SO she thinks people are just making it up. Like the names. She mentioned that the names are not from actual naruto. She has to know none of the actual naruto characters are in this, and the made up stuff had to get approved. She thinks all the stuff is made up without permission. And if u say that is exactly what perky said, its not.
lol i figured that out quickly. All i have to know is if im correct.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Hoshiko_Kaito
Liinas seems good, but thats not my opinion, its perky's
To the Kyoko_1005 problem:
I think im getting to what kyoko is saying.
She thinks this has actual characters like naruto and stuff like that. And when she is seeing the guild, she sees a lot of things are not in the actual naruto. SO she thinks people are just making it up. Like the names. She mentioned that the names are not from actual naruto. She has to know none of the actual naruto characters are in this, and the made up stuff had to get approved. She thinks all the stuff is made up without permission. And if u say that is exactly what perky said, its not.
lol i figured that out quickly. All i have to know is if im correct.

THANK YOU EXTREMELY NICE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY EXPLAINS THINGS CLEARLY!!! i had no idea what was goin on, and no one would tell meh! they just kept sayin things i did not understand! where do i have to go to to register stuff?  

Kyoko_1005

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm
See that section that says obtain bloodline and clans here? That's the place for bloodlines and clans. Link to make it easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:10 pm
call_me_ishmail1
See that section that says obtain bloodline and clans here? That's the place for bloodlines and clans. Link to make it easier.

ok, thx! i ish srry bout earlier... i was frustrated sweatdrop ... did i spell dat right? ...  

Kyoko_1005

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 pm
eh. at least you didn't notice the snark in my last post. Call it even.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm
i just caught now that you pointed it out... -_-"
i didnt see that post before! now i feel stupid! T.T
haha, yea i call it even.. smile  

Kyoko_1005

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games