Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 pm
"I'm fine for now, but please take my son. I can't allow him to be exposed to someone like this." Marina took a deep breath. She hands stop shaking and it was easier to breathe. "Kit, you leave and become one of them? How stupid do i feel right about now. I can't beleive i slept with someone like you. I have to say that you were a lot more sane back then."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:24 pm
"Why do you sound so familiar stranger?" Kashiim asked the person with the cloak.

(Huntur, read the first post as well as the pages in the Akatsuki forum. All the info is there.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm
Kit's face became scrwed slightly. A smile of malice crossed his face and his head turned to meet Marinas. "You want to see insane?!" Placing his hand over his eye and sliding it down his face he regained his calm composure. "Sorry, But i did. And back then i was an impudent little punk. My former self wouldnt have reached these heights....And from what i have been told.....My former self was a p***y." Looking around the room he smiled. "But either way i want the truth. What was i really like as the old me? Was i really such an aweful guy?....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Marina smiled, her eyes never leaving his face. "You weren't all that bad when I met you. The nicest guy i ever met. I guess thats really changed hasn't it? What made you join them Kit?"  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Looking down at the floor Kit gave out a hint of what he used to be. Just another ninja struggling to be accepted as one. "I guess....I guess it was the fact Lenon told me all those things...My best friends trying to kill me. Everything going wrong...He promised me closure and safety....Thats all i really wantd. I cant even remember what my favorite color is...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 pm
"Something that you could have gotten here really. I think your old friend Jin misses you a lot." a peice of Marina's now shirt hair fell in her eyes. "You don't remember anyhthing? Not even my sister's wedding, when we first met?"  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 pm
"Nothin...It is as if....As if someone hit the erase button...." Kit replied his eyes welling up slightly. He fought back the tears but kept his gaze at the floor to his right.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 pm
(I'm staying out of this.)

Kashiim looked at Oroami and the hokage (Forgot your rp name) and said "Well if I could learn some before the war began, it might be better for us. I'm willing to give it a shot if it helps out the cause."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Reiko nodded and looked at Mariana. "if you would like, you can learn as well. I am not training anyone at the moment." she turned back to Kashiim. "if you would like to come back to konoha, i can teach you there, where i have my supplies. any village would surfice though i suppose."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm
"Anyways....." Kits eyes rose from the floor. They were filled with hate and regret. "I dont remember a dman thing....But i know what i plan on doing in the future!" Letting out a sadistic laugh the shadow clone poofed in a dust cloud.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm
(LOL the real Kit is fighting Sengetsu..Sorry hes just a clone)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm
Oroami got angry "One day i'm going to kill someone innocent," Oroami took the child and placed him int he room letting him sleep, he sat back down, "You can go if you wish to," Oroami said to the other Kages.  

Havok-Trance

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 pm
((I'll soo deal with you later =P))
Marina's jaw tightened she stormed out of the office and ran to her house.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm
Reiko nodded and looked at Kashiim. "so do you want to come to leaf to start to learn medical jutsu?"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games