Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:10 pm
((Ugh.......hate you guys.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:30 pm
((lol sorry Orion. I made the wind rotation when i found out i couldnt use the regular one like 2 months or so ago. They approved it and it is in my top 10 fav's. If you want i'll let you land a hit on me? Would you like that? I am problly the weakest dude here.))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:31 pm
((Nah, see, I'm outside the barrier, and unconscious, so I couldn't really do anything.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:42 pm
Jedi closed his eyes. "Zann, your decision to become an anbu has been noticed, if you come back to the village and promise to follow orders and be fully for the village then you will be an anbu." Jedi opened his eyes to reveal mangekyo. "everyone stop!!" The whole place shook with those last words.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm
ANBU...eh? Zann remembered how eager he was for that position. Now...he was not so sure though. But still, he had nowhere to go now and ANBU sounded like the best option.
"Alright...but why suddenly propose it to me?" Zann asked since he was not exactly the most trustworthy person in Cloud. As the ground shook, Zann braced himself to steady himself, then pricked his finger with a pin in case it was a genjutsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:17 pm
"well trust me as a former assassin. i think i can trust you considering what i can do with these eyes of mine." Jedi put his oddly shaped blue sword back on his back. "however, i dont trust Zeramaru."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm
Senetsu tared at Jedi and grinned slightly."you fool." he closed his eyes."you aren't the only one with a mangekyou." he opened his blood red eyes revealing his own mangekyou and pointed the scythe toards Jedi now."I'm here to stop this...no one will be killing Zeramaru, not until I get what I came for...SO BACK OFF!" his voice resonated though there was nothing for it to echo off of. His scythe glowed blue with chakra visibly."Just end this its senseless Xantos...if Orion did receive a curse mark it was more than likely of his own desire." he paused."and Zeramaru did nothing more than fulfill them, I see only one reason why you may desire them dead...fear, fear of Orion becoming more powerful than yourself, fear of Zeramaru racing an entire elite group in hopes of potientially destroying you for what ever reason." The chakra in the scythe raged with fury glowing brightly in the daylight. "Your duty as Hokage does not expand to the actions that have taken place between Orion and Zeramaru." Th amount of chakra around the scyth now resembled a wild fire and at the point where Sen's hand was placed a chakra figure of Sengetsu's head appeared with the same blood red eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:27 pm
Jedi looked at Sengetsu with deadly burning red eyes. "im not here to kill him, i came to either assist my old friend and or to talk to zann." Jedi's chakra seemed to fill the area. "stay out of my way."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 pm
"Well....If I ended it with the technique, we'd all burn to cinders, though if he lowers the barrier, we can get away and nobody dies, it's either all or nothing, take your pick....I'm here on duty of my village, the fact that Orion had gotten cursemakred by surprise is one thing, and the other thing, that he killed a chunin from my village, he owes us, and he will pay with his life if he won't back down. And Sengetsu, your not with the leaf anymore so f*ck off!" Xantos said camly, then ending in a yell, he was surprised he acctually said that to somebody.
"Dear me, it seems I've worked myself up a bit to much."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:29 pm
Zann was not sure whether to trust Zeramaru or not, considering what a...gift, he has given him. Afterall Zeramaru was the one who taught him how to attach his automail arm.
"Ok then I'll take your offer to become an ANBU." Zann said determinedly.  

iZann

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:38 pm
Jedi turned to kit and futashi. "we dont to stay any longer, unless sengetsu gets in over his head." Jedi said looking back at sengetsu. jedi put is hand on the hilt of his prekusunagi in case. "im not after you unless you do the wrong thing so choose wisely."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 pm
Sengetsu looked at Xantos and grinned."didn't know you had it in ya." he then lowered the scythe though the jutsu coursing through it was not yet fully charged."I left for my own reasons...I don't care about your little jutsu, nor do I care about what has happened right now." he looked up into the air then sighed as if he was tired of talking."I just want what I came for so I can leave and put this behind...and the only way to get that is for you all to just leave." His eyes seemed to just relax into a regular three tomoe and he looked at Xantos."You can handle this later but right now I need something a lot more important." He then spoke to Jedi."you take me too lightly."

((I EDITED!!!...and for some reason the Sen of this guild is really getting on my nerves. smile ))  

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:52 pm
Zeramaru spun his riboruba around deflecting the kunais.
Zeramaru seemed stranger than normal and the ghost dissapeared.
"You tell me to stop!" Zeramaru said as he laughed and his hair became messier and he put back the riborubas in the holster.
"The best thing his this is a hall way! Amaterasu!!!" Zeramaru shouted this and a large stream of black fire flowed though the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm
"Son of a bit-" Kit shouted but stopped talking as he made a furiously quick set of handsigns. "Water dragon jutsu!" A large dragon type stream of water flung itself at the legendary black fire known as Ameretsu. The water dragon of course was no match and the fire slowly began to eat its way towards them. "Guys leaving would be a very good option right now!" Pouring more chakra into the jutsu the water spread out like needles trying to keep the water at bay as long as possible for a chance that everyone escapes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:36 pm
"Escape! there is no escape" Zeramaru said as he controlled the fire.
Zeramaru pulled out the riboruba and fired all remaining 4 shots of one of the two. The bolts hit the wall then the floor then was heading for Xantos.

((itachi could control his since same sharingan i could to))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff