Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:11 pm
Bwhahaha, I'm starting to rp again.

****Edit****
What do I search to find those butterfly wings?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:56 pm
O---osaka... heart ill be your faithful soldier... ::bows down::

and for the butterfly wings search Butterfly mantilla Rene.

KuraiGekkou: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xXrageofangelsXx: haha
xXrageofangelsXx: very nice
xXrageofangelsXx: wow
xXrageofangelsXx: just like real life
KuraiGekkou: shh  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:43 pm
You are a lazy bum stare .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:45 pm
you remind me of my sister..when ever i tell her its time to get up she won't budge..thats when the waterbucket trick comes in handy  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:03 pm
I just have one wish,that I hope the people of Ria,and the whole Gaia community..and that is to Boycott Iams,the dog and cat food,intill they stop using Animal testing!! I want to inform you all that they cage poor animals in small bared metal cages for days on end,for months,years. They use this animals,Beagles mostly for the Gingivitis testing.Cutitng off their gums to do testing!

They even went against they're own policy saying they wont use these research methods! I want this to stop! join me now

And grant my wish for no cruelty to Animals. cry

Thank you.

for more info and other acts of cruelty and ways to help save animals go to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:32 pm
Lol!! Yes, oppressing the animals!! scream Meh... my dog doesn't eat Iams... I don't care much for brand named dog food anyway. I personally don't eat that much meat as it is... I'm mainly a fish person... though I know that they do have feelings. -_- *Pours a glass of water* For all the homey fish I've eaten... you now rest in Atlantis. Still... Peta is a bit hypocritical from what I've heard... I do believe that the stories of animal abuse that they've told are true... but... they wear fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:36 pm
they do? But..that wouldn't make sense,they psoted up that fur was bad. I heard a rumor that Peta actually kills the animals...that was..very..wroung. To me anyways. Ya,Im a veggi..and I eat fish,cuz I still need lots of protein..but..those fisheis!! gonk  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:44 pm
Lol, I'm trying to be a decent vegetarian myself. But it's hard... my mom is neglectful... and she'll try to incorporate beef and other meats into my food. gonk She's rather insensitive to my attempts to break my ties with those meats. But I remain unflinching in my fight! Hhmm... I didn't hear about their killing animals... that is rather interesting. But I can't stand humans that abuse animals... let alone other people... gah... humanity...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:48 pm
Hee!! But don't veiw them as all round bad people,theres a little good in everybody!!! :: does siggy pose:: yay!!

lol stay stroung!! my old man is the same.  

HiddenJoy

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:04 pm
Lol, I know I know, there is still some good in everyone, at least, there is always a bit of sanity. ^_^ Heh, I'm going to buckle down though, I'll have more personal freedom for my diet during the summer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:12 pm
HHhmm... test four hours from now. Gah... it may be about 10 pm here. ^_^;; But, hopefully I can try to make it, though it may seem strange for me to have my first test... so suddenly. I wonder if I'm still allowed... even if I'm one of the first ten...  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:10 am
I think that cat food is the food that made my cat sick...or else it was Wiskas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:32 am
my cat eats Fancy feast because my cat is fancy XP

I'm partial vegetarian but i hate red meat!!! Steak..ewww  

Ai`
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:19 pm
STEEEAK YUUUUM *Drools*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games