Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:51 am
((my bad))

Leo looked down at Flora and asked,"You ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got back to the tower, Kobi walked Lyraa back to her room and said,"Good night. I guess I'll see you in the mourning."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:00 pm
Azar pulled a gummy snake out of his bag and tugged at it with his teeth. His sharp fangs sliced through the gummy quickly and it snapped back into his hand. A smile covered his face, both at the candy and the smile on Faith's own face. He sat down next to her and nodded his head. "Nice choices. I'm personally a fan of anything gummy along with chocolate. Dark chocolate."

Shana nodded her head. "Well then I guess this city can't get too boring, can it?" She asked, her ears twitching in amusement. Maybe it hadn't been bad that she had stumbled upon the city.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"It can be pretty exciting at times."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Faith smiled. "Anything gummy is fun to eat!" She scrounged around her bag to look for any more delicious candy.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Shana nodded her head. "Exiciting is good." Even though life seemed to be terrible a lot, Shana found the troubles invigorating. They were fun experiences despite also doubling as bad times.

Azar nodded his head in agreement. You know what else is stretchy and chewy like that gummy stuff? Human ligaments. Azar paused in his meal and glanced at the gummy snake in his hand. The comment had made most of his hunger leave him as he imagined the gummy snake was a ligament. That he was eating something that had once been alive...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 pm
Scourch looked at some of the restaurants and said"Do you want anything to eat."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm
Faith noticed Azar stop eating. "Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm
"Flora dear," said Fortuna.

"Oh, my head hurst but I'll live," said Flora. She then took the ice pack off her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, you too," said Lyra. She then kissed Kobi on the lips then went into her room and closed the door behind her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Kobi smiled and walked into the main room. He then turned into his wolf form and curled up on the couch to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm
Kobi yawned and said"No thanks but i'm comfortable."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:32 pm
"Come now I insist that you saty in the guess room for I'll go set your old room while you stay in the guest room. And Flora try to be careful teh next time you fly," said Fortuna. She then left the main room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Kobi sighed and walked into the guest room he then returned to his wolf form and curled up in a corner.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Fortuna walked into Kobi's riginal room and it still had some baby things in there. the only thing that wasn't there adn they took out was the rocking chair, cradle, and those other baby things. The that replace th cradlewas a bed now. She started moving other baby things out with her pyshic powers.

Flora then threw herself on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:51 pm
Kobi yawned and stretched before curling back up and going to sleep.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games