Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm
Rose let go of Haseo and stumbled backwards. She shook her head twice, but that didn't work, of course. "Oh..." Her eyes turned from blue to white. She felt her father's anger. He was coming for her...soon. "My dad..."She whispered through the on going pain. She held her head.

((okay!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Haseo was freaking out "what do i do? what do i do?...... is there anything that i can do to stop the pain?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:14 pm
Rose shook her head, "No... My father's wrath... ughh! I've felt it before, but it's even worse than before..." She realized she said something she had hid from Haseo. Oh shoot! When her father found out about him, he did the same thing, just a little bit lighter. This time it was worser than before, but it wasn't the worst.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm
"felt it before..... what do you mean?" Haseo stopped and looked at Rose seriously  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:50 pm
tokomiko
Jasper laughed quietly to himself as Emiko hummed and swung their hands. He could hear her heart beating in excitement, and he could sense the excitement clear as day. "You should calm down before you pop." Jasper said, then chuckled a bit. As the twigs beneath their feet snapped, Jasper strained his ears for anything other than the pieces of wood. The small pouch on his waist swung as if it was as excited as Emiko. Not wanting to relish the memory of his father again, Jasper began to recite a poem he often said to Emiko when they were alone.
"If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you."

As he finished, Jasper looked down at Emiko and smiled.

Emiko's heart felt like it was about to leap out of her chest in joy. She blushed and tried to cover it with one hand. After a few minutes she gave up the hiding it and looked up at Jace. She leaned up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek then looked at the ground. Emiko loved the poem he would recite to her when they were alone and she would always repeat it in her head. Emiko squeezed Jasper's hand slightly and let out a soft sigh of joy. SHe wanted to leap in the air and scream with joy, but Emiko would never act like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 pm
Rose chuckled nervously a bit even though she was in pain, "Yeah, um... when my father found out about you and all, he freaked out and gave me...uhgg!... this pain treatment. He is definitely the evilest man you'll ever meet. Vampire Origin that is. He's angry at the fact I left. No clothes in closet, empty bed... you get the point. Give me time... it'll pass... and then get mad at me all you want!" She went and sat down on the couch, unsuccessfully and fell to the ground and kept her head in her hands.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:29 pm
"trust me... im not mad at you" he ran over to her when she fell and wrapped his arms around her holding her close "so whats happening to you is because of me huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:34 pm
Rose leaned her head on his chest, "Eh... I don't mind. It's also my fault." She wrapped her arms around Haseo, "I love you too much!" She felt the pain dulling down a little bit, "Dad's going to come after me, eventually. That was just the warning, to get back home, before it gets worse."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:42 pm
"I love you to Rose" Haseo hugged her tight "He wont get to you if i have anything to do with it" he sighed and closed his eyes "i dont know what i would do if i lost you"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:48 pm
Rose sighed, "He first has to get past the guards. We can't underestimate this place anymore. Ow... thorns." Rose shut her eyes and said in a softer tone, "I don't know either..."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 pm
"no.... ill take care of him myself i have to prove to him that i love you and that theres nothing he can do to stop it"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm
Rose looked up at Haseo, "No... Don't." She whispered barely audibly.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 pm
he looked down at her "im sorry but i feel like i have to do this"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 pm
Rose looked at him and sighed, looking away, "Fine. I guess you must, but..." She looked back, "It doesn't have to be till one of you is down... is it?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:11 pm
"ill try not to but who knows what you father is going to do.... if hes hurting his own daughter this badly then hes pretty unpredictable"

((ive pretty much got the fight scene planned out already lol))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games