Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm
Karelym watched as Coryn changed suddenly, wrapping a tail around Rollan's waist and holding him eye level. He told Rollan to 'say it', and she tilted her head, not understanding.

Rollan made a growl of surprise as he was picked up and held eye level. He whimpered slightly as the other told him to say it, and he turned human again to see if it would loosen him from the other's hold. But it was to no avail, and he grimaced, "Aww..come on..not again.." Seeing the other's expectant gaze, he glanced down to Karelym, seeming embarrased as he looked to Coryn and mumbled with a slight blush, "You're stronger and better, and I won't call you Cory ever again." Which to him, meant in a few days unless he was feeling particularly mischevious.

He squirmed, "Alright, I said it, Coryn. So get your hulking tail offa me," he teased. Rollan made jokes to the various size differences between them and themselves, it had started when Coryn had sneezed and fallen backwards, uprooting a tree as he fell against it. Rollan had laughed uproariously, calling Coryn a 'bloated dragon' and teasing him about it for a couple weeks after.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 pm
Coryn smirked self satisfactoritly. He lowered Rollan like he was going to set him on the ground but then dropped him about 5 feet from the ground. Not enough to hurt him, but the reaction would be funny. He then used his tail to rub Rollan's head. "Alright you squirt. If you really want to come with me to the meeting, then you'll have to be at my cave before noon tomorrow." he said, still not liking that Rollan was coming, but he had already told the pup that he could go . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 pm
Rollan felt himself being lowered before suddenly being dropped. He fell to the ground in wide-eyed surprise, "Ow!" It was indeed funny as he fell to his bum, bouncing slightly as he brought his hands to his head and curled up a bit. The boy then moved to glare up at Coryn, baring his fangs slightly. He could choose to hide his wolven features in his human form or not, but the fangs stayed on always. "Jerk," he grumbled.

As the other rubbed his head, he tilted a bit and appeared to be reluctantly enjoying the familiarity, before the other spoke. A huge grin covered his face, "All right!" He was excited once again, "I'll be there! Aha!" The boy continued grinning as he stood, patting Coryn's tail, "Goodnight, Cory..n..and you too, " he glanced to the elf girl, "Uhh..Karel..Karel..Karelym?"

When Karelym smiled and nodded, the boy sighed in relief before glancing to Coryn and grinning, "Later, bro." With that, Rollan went into wolven form and darted off, pausing only to give a wolfish grin before heading off into the forest. Where he slept, or whether he slept alone was not something Coryn had as of yet ascertained, he had only hoped that it was somewhere warm, and not dangerous.

Karelym smiled as he left, waving before turning to Coryn, "So, Cory," she teased, "Shall we likewise go to bed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm
Coryn changed back into an elf and walked up to Karelym, placing two fingers on her lips. "Uh uh uh . . ." he said and started to say that she couldn't say it but thought better on it. "I will let you call me that but I would perfer that . . . to you . . . I'm vyallah." he asked, teasing her back a bit. "And yes . . . bed sounds good . . . and perhaps you could fall asleep in my arms tonight . . . I have only used a half hour of my time spend as a human . . ." he said with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:03 am
Karelym watched as he changed and walked to her, placing fingers on her lips. She smiled through the fingers, pressing a kiss to them as she listened. The elven maiden brought a hand to catch Coryn's, holding it in her own, "Perhaps?" Chuckling, she shook her head to trick him for the slightest moment, before smiling wider, "My vyallah, there is no place I would rather fall asleep, or even be." Karelym pressed a kiss to his hand this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 am
Coryn's face fell seeing her shake her head and the word, 'monster' flashed through his mind for a split second before she continued and affirmed that she wanted to fall asleep in his arms. Any derogatory thoughts about himself imediately went out the window as he smiled and then stepped back from her and changed into a dragon, laying down, the smile still there. "Then let us go back to the cave . . . I look forward to having you fall asleep in my arms . . ." he said, only happiness radiating from him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 am
Karelym noted the face falling and was relieved when he smiled again, changing into a dragon. "I look forward to being in your arms," she said as she climbed and hopped onto his back, grabbing his scales. The action was becoming familiar, more and more the motions became easier. Karelym could feel his happiness and smiled warmly, "You are wonderful, my vyallah," the thought might have seemed random..but to her it was just right..so true..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 am
Coryn growled contentedly and flew up into the air before flying to the cave. There is no flower in the world that could hold a candle to your beauty, and no saint that would not become jealous for your kindness . . . he said. Her rather random comment had sparked a bit of romanticism in him. The words seemed to flow from his mind of their own accord, but even as he thought them, he just knew that they were right . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am
Karelym heard the contented growl, eyes widening and then softening at the thought. My vyallah..You are so much more than wonderful..Oh, Cor..I will do my best to be worthy of a man such as you.. She pressed a kiss to one of his scales, smiling lovingly all the while.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:50 am
As he landed in the cave, he plucked her off his back, set her down in front of him and changed back, embracing her and placing a kiss on her lips. "No my vyallah . . . It is I who is not worthy of you . . . How did I end up with an angel such as yourself?" he asked, his voice soft, looking at her lovingly all the while.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:06 am
Karelym was plucked off and set down as the other changed and embraced her with a kiss. At the words, her heart swelled with the overflowing love she felt for the man before her. She smiled softly before mischief glinted in her eyes as she responded, "By being so wonderful, of course." She pressed a kiss to his lips before moving to the furry cloth area and sitting down, tugging Coryn beside her, "Sleeping with my Coryn..this night could get no better, I am certain. "  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:14 am
Coryn smiled and pulled Karelym into his lap before holding her from behind and kissing the top of her head. "Sleep my love . . . I will be sure to protect you from all the terrors of the night . . . I will not let any harm fall upon you . . ." he murmured into her hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:20 am
Karelym was pulled onto Coryn's lap and then held from behind as she was kissed on the top of her head. She sighed with pleasure, simply happy to be with the other. "Then I will sleep at ease, knowing I am so well cared for." The elven maiden leaned against Coryn, looking at him for a moment before allowing her eyes to close as she pressed one last goodnight kiss to his lips, before pulling away and laying against the other. "Goodnight, my vyallah, I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:27 am
"I love you as well . . ." he whispered back to her and watched with a smile as she fell asleep. He waited an hour, keeping himself awake, savoring in the feel of holding Karelym in his arms before gently moving her off of him and walking away to change into a dragon. He then came back and curled up around her, his tail holding her, not quite as he was before, but in place of his arms. He wanted her to feel secure all through the night.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 am
Karelym slept peacefully in Coryn's arms, undisturbed and feeling warm. There was a moment that she felt a slight chill that reached through her dreams, but the chill faded as Coryn returned to her. There was a soft smile on her face..

~In the Morning~

Karelym awoke with a smile and a light yawn, blinking at the light and not the least bit startled this time. She looked and saw that Coryn's tail was wrapped about her, causing her sigh happily. She felt warm and giddy, having spent the night in Coryn's arms more or less. Karelym glanced to Coryn's head as she said softly, "Good morning, my vyallah."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games