Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:26 pm
Lily held Kir tightly, so tightly that it might have hurt him if he were still angel. It was almost like she was afraid to let go of Kir and face the real world. She just wished that they could stay like this forever. She felt truly happy when she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:32 pm
Kir noticed that Lily was holding him a little bit excessively, bit then realized that he was probably doing the exact same thing.
"I wonder if we could just stay like this? It feels like my heart's beating again, but it's not," Kir thought. He then realized what the tear was for. It was not out of sadness or anger; it was Lily's joy rubbing off on him. It was the tear of hope.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:37 pm
After a few more moments, Lily pulled away again. "I wish we could just stay like that forever, but I don't think we can," she said, sadly and let her grip on him loosen a bit. her trembling had almost completely subsided and she looked better then she had when she woke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:41 pm
Kir's hands were trembling weakly as well. That whole ordeal frightened him. For now, he's glad to be there with the one he cares about the most. That's all he needs to know.
"The other's must be angry. Should we go back?" Kir thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:46 pm
Lily just made a face when he asked. "I don't know," she said, leaning her head against his chest. They probably should have headed back a long time agao but she didn't really want to go back. This was the first time that they were alone where they weren't fighting something or saving someone or trying to hise something from the others and she was enjoying it. She had always liked being alone then bing with people, even since before she was a avmpire. Well, except for a few people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 pm
"..." Kir held Lily gently and looked around him, "...This is going to sound like a strange question...But I need to ask it..." Kir looked back down to Lily, "...Where are we...?" He looked troubled, but he was still smiling.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:55 pm
Lily grinned but Kir couldn't see it because of the way her head was angled. "We're in Dethan again," she replied. "I told you to bring us some where safe and you dropped us right in the middle of Dethan."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:00 pm
Kir started to laugh silently, "Wow! We came right back here! I didn't know I had a sense of humor like that!" Kir thought, still laughing, "Since we're back where we started, I guess we can go and enjoy the town before we go back, huh? We weren't able to before because of that thing with Durrahn," He remembered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:04 pm
"Yeah, having a shadow demon trying to devour you can really cut down on the sightseeing," Lily said with a small giggle. "Of course, things are a lot different know then they were then," she added, looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm
"At least one thing hasn't changed since then," Kir thought with a chuckle, "Even if my life depended on it I still can't cast magic very well," He thought, still laughing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:12 pm
Lily laughed at that. "Let's just hope something doesn't try to eat you," she said, leaning in and giving him a small peck on the lips. Then she let go of his neck and waited for him to let her go so she could stand up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 pm
"..." Kir let Lily go and glanced around them again before looking back to Lily, "Shall we?" He asked, offering his hand to her. Even though the fear was still in his eyes, he looked very happy. He wanted to explore now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 pm
Lily saw the fear in his eyes, but didn't want to be a killjoy. It was obivous that he wanted to explore so she took his hand and said, "Let's go," and walked back towards the front door and opened it and then closed it when she and Kir were outside and braced one hand against the door until she felt the jolt again and then turned to Kir. "Where to?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:24 pm
"I don't know," Kir laughed, "I don't know what kind of places are here. I'll have to leave it to you," He thought. His eyes were a little widened from his excitement.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:29 pm
Seeing Kir look so excited just made her smile. "Alright then," she said and walked along, leading him. She knew that one of the better places to go was the market where there were a lot of shops. It wasn't even close to the shopping in Deralo City but it was probably one of the only things they could really do here.

((I gotta go for a bit))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games