Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Akuro lifted his head off his fist, he started to get up when he heard a crash to his right, turning he noticed something tumble at his feet, he jumped out of the way as it activated, smoke filled the room and Akuro unwrapped his bandages for a moment.
His eyes went red as he covered his nose, stink gas was mixed in with it, he felt his head get light before he heard something turn on, he turned to see an eletric rod fly at his face, he ducked and grabbed up, gripping the arm of the assiliant and causing him to land on his back, using his knee he kept him down by his neck, the hold still on his arm as the smoke cleared.
"Lilith!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:53 pm
She ran from the kitchen and to her master's voice, her ears flattened again her head. Shocked to see him pinning down an assiliant her hand flew to her mouth, she then removed her hand from her mouth. "Are you alright master?" her expression worried as she glanced from him to the assiliant he was holding down with his knee and arm.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 pm
"I'd like you to meet my neighbor, Yoku," Akuro said as the smoke started clearing.
A man with long black hair in a ponytail smiled and waved at Lilith, Akuro stood up and walking over pulled Lilith over to him before walking into the kitchen, keep him company for a moment."
The man known as Yoku looked at Akuro as he left the room and looked back at Lilith before smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 pm
"Umm well hello.....Yoku" she said softly, smiling a bit embaressed as her ears twitched. She wringed her hands together looking up at him "My names Lilith", she didn't know what else to say"So your master akuro's neighbor?"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Yoku ruffled his hair at the thought but smiled.
"Yes, I work in the same company as him," Yoku said looking in the kitchen. "Of course he's my rival too."
Yoku froze for a second and blinked twice staring at Lilith.
"....did you just say master Akuro?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 pm
She thought to herself Should I be calling akuro as master around this man I bearly know. What if he hurts master? Will master grow angry if I don't act like a pet around this man?. "Did I say master?" she said, she looked at him with a confused look, acting like she didn't say it of the sort. "I'm a close friend of his " she smiled, sounding convincing as her ears twitched, her tail swaying slightly.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm
Yoku nodded and smiled.
"Sorry, must've heard wrong."
Akuro walked into the room and pulled on Lilith's ear letting go before hitting her on the head with the frying pan in his hand.
"She's my slave," Akuro said pointing at her. "What do you want Yoku?"
Yoku looked at Lilith then at Akuro, a light blush developed on his face and he smiled looking at Akuro, his glare caused his smile to quickly leave though.
"It's about the mission. You've been taken off it."
Akuro flared up, flames left his right arm.
"What?!"
"I've taken it," Yoku said wiping his noise paying no attention to the flames. "Just came by to tell you."
Akuro grabbed Yoku by his neck and threw him out the closed window shattering the glass, Yoku stood up and brushed himself off to have the frying pan get hurled at him, he ducked it and walked away.
"That stupid little."
Akuro made a fist and punched the wall, making a hole and sending cracks up it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 pm
She rubbed her head from getting hit, her eyes tearing up, then rubbed her sore ear next, she looked hurt. She flinched at the noise made from her master's punch to the wall, her ears flattening against her head. She looked at him with a frightened glance, he was angry she could tell, scared she threw herselft at his feet that very moment"Please don't be angry master"she pleaded.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Akuro's eyes cast down at Lilith, his face turned into a growl as the bandages on his arms unwrapped themselves, he scoffed and pulled his arm free before walking out of the room, he walked into his room and slammed the door, loud noises could be heard from inside the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 pm
She stood by his door,resting her head on the wall lightly as her expression was upset. She didn't want her master to be so angry, she wanted to help him no matter what it took, but she didn't know how. Disappointed in herself, she slowly sank down to the floor crouching against the wall, and hugged her legs to her chest "I'm useless..." she whispered to herself as she hid her face in her arms.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Akuro leaned his back against the door and breathed, his room was beyond mess, the bed was turned up against the wall and his stuff was scattered throughout the room.
He sighed and opened the door, pulling it open to see Lilith, he bent down and held his hand out to keep her from falling.
"Get up Lilith," Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm
She reached out her hand and took his when she heard his voice but did not look up, not wanting to see his angry expression. "Im sorry..." she said quietly as continued to look down. She used her other hand and brought it to her face, wiping her eyes.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:46 pm
Akuro sighed and lifted Lilith up before setting her on her feet, he brushed his arms off and rewrapped his bandages, his expression had left to be replaced with his blank face, he rotated his arm and shook his head.
"Lilith, fix me something to eat, I don't care what."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:53 pm
"Yes... right away" she spoke quietly as she walked past him and to the kitchen. She took out some ingredients and began to cook, ocasionally putting some spices in and taking wiffs to see if it was turning out right or if it needed something else. She finished and placed the plate on the table, setting up the silverwear and pouring him something to drink. "Its done master" she walked up to him, her ears lowered against her head.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Akuro stood up and walked past her into the kitchen before sitting at the table and starting to eat, he remained silent and kept his attention from Lilith, he took the drink and drank it down before wiping his mouth on his sleeve and setting it down.
Akuro stood up and walked back into the room, he stopped near Lilith and petted her head before lying down on the couch, shutting his eyes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games