Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Giacare allowed the other to lean on him, keeping the other standing. "Ligarun?" What was one doing out here? They were either dead or well guarded..for one to come here.."The magick will do little against a creature impervious to magick," but there were..other means. As the other could stand, Giacare gave him a quick once-over glance and when assured the other wasn't likely to collapse he took off in the direction Brilyra had gone, apparently feeling he could handle things on his own.

Brilyra was now backed against a wall, holding only the dagger she kept at her right thigh, just in case..but little good it would do against something as powerful as the ligarun..

The ligarun gave a grunt as it crept nearer..fully ready to pounce, tear, and feed..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:31 pm
Ryan growled seeing Giacare run off. "No you don't . . ." he muttered angrily and ran right after him. The wooziness of course, was affecting him, so he couldn't run quite as fast as Giacare but he did the best he could to find Brilyra . . . and keep Giacare in his sights.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm
Giacare ran..and yet..realized soon after that he was having trouble finding Brilyra..she couldn't have gone far and yet, she seemed to be gone. He hissed lightly in irritation, knowing he'd have to wait for Ryan and as the other came up, finally, Giacare motioned for the other. "She didn't run straight through, we must hurry. Use the Bounding and find her!" Giacare could take care of things from there, he decided.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:54 pm
"She cut me off. I can't communicate through thought anymore with her, and I don't even know if she'll hear me if I shout. We should spilt up. I'll go left and you go right. She couldn't have gotten far, so double back a little if you have to. Send up a jet of green magick if you find her." he said quickly, looking at Giacare. He needed the magician's agreement on this if he wanted to help Brilyra.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 pm
(Shower time! <3)

Giacare considered this a moment before nodding, "Fine then." With that, he darted off to the right and the moment he was out of view, he shifted. The talking to an animal thing had been a gift..but it had come with a sprite-ish twist..he was forced to share his being with an alternate form, one that he had to become one every day or night or it would try to take over..

A gryffin, part eagle, part lion with pure black fur rather than the traditional gold, and his own startlingly green eyes. He could shift between the smaller, childish dragon form, or the large, adult form. Giacare chose adult for now as he leapt up and took to the skies, thinking to have a better vantage point even above the trees.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:32 pm
((Dying time. Can't stay awake much longer . . . didn't have my nap today . . . xp *diez*))

As soon as Giacare left, Ryan darted off in the opposite direction. "BRILYRA!!" he called out, worry in his voice. He unsheathed his sword, praying to the gods that they would keep the sun from setting for as long as they could. He had to be able to find Brilyra first. He just had to.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm
(Haha, I came back on to say I was going to bed when I finished my shower. o_O Alrighty, have a goodnight! <3 GET YOUR NAP! <3)

Brilyra watched the ligarun as it paced back and forth, getting closer all the while. And then it lunged, scratching at her arm and releasing a scream from her lips.

Giacare, though a bit far away, even heard the scream and paused, instantly changing course. It figured that the other would have gone in the right direction after all..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:56 am
Ryan heard the scream . . . and it was close. "BRILYRA!!" he shouted and ran quickly in the direction of the scream only to find when he got there, that the ligarun had gotten to Brilyra and had hurt her. Ryan was seeing red and did the first thing that came to his mind . . . which was to tackle the creature away from Brilyra.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 am
"Ryan!" Brilyra called out to him, her face alive with worry and fright.

The ligarun gave a loud grunt before snarling, jutting forward and closing it's powerful jaws around Ryan's left shoulder tightly.

Brilyra cringed, "Ryan.." Coming forward she took the ligarun's distraction as an advantage and plunged the dagger into it's back. The ligarun roared before batting her aside and to the ground.

Giacare flew in the direction of the scream. He could see them now, and had nearly landed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:12 pm
Ryan yelled in pain and resisted the urge to hold his bitten shoulder. However, his left arm hung limp at his side. As night came on his form shifted into that of a troll, but the wounds and the pain remained. He growled as the ligarun batted Brilyra to the ground. He held his sword up and in the troll's deep, raspy voice he hissed, "That was a mistake . . ." and then proceded to masacre the beast.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:25 pm
Brilyra watched as Ryan shifted, speaking in the troll's voice. She turned away as he massacred the beast, only looking up when she was sure that Ryan had finished. "Rye.." Her voice was soft, and her eyes were filled with worry and concern as she stood somewhat shakily, going over to Ryan instantly and hugging him tightly, pressing her head against his chest, "I told you to stay on that tree..when the ligarun came at you..I was so scared Rye..I.." Her voice choked slightly as her eyes water and she hugged him a bit tighter, "What if I'd lost you, Ryan..?"

Apparently the thought hadn't occured to her that she'd done something rather similar in leaving the other, cutting him off completely so that he couldn't command her. Brilyra paid no heed to any of the ligarun's blood getting on her now, coming from what had gotten on Ryan, or even that the other was a troll again..it was Ryan, and she loved him..and he'd just saved her life. "Thank you, Rye," she said softly, warmly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:34 pm
Ryan wrapped his good arm around her, his left arm continuing to hang limply at his side. "And what if I lost you?" he asked her back. "I was terrified that I was going to lose you tonight . . ." he said softly and pressed a kiss to her head, tears of relief starting to roll down his cheeks. "I would not be able to live without you my love . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm
Brilyra felt the arm wrap around her, listening to his words. She felt tears against her as he kissed her head and looked to him, raising a hand and brushing the tears away from the trollish visage. "Naw," she said softly, with a gently teasing smile, her heart still racing in her chest from all that had happened, "You can't get rid of me that easily, sweetling." Her first and most loving endearment for Ryan, something she hadn't called him since the day she'd made him a troll.

Giacare stood watching from the shadows, still in gryffin form. Brilyra was being held by a troll..but she seemed..to care for him? They were being affectionate..and from the looks of things, the troll had saved Brilyra..come to think of it, where was the fellow who'd gone off this way to save her..surely..surely that troll wasn't him?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:08 pm
Ryan smiled and held her tighter, his sword dropping from his hand as he did so . . . He moved his right hand up her back until he reached the collar around her neck and undid it, throwing it to the ground. He then pulled back and looked lovingly at her, looking her over before his eyes landed on the cut on her arm. He took her arm gently with his right hand. "Bri . . ." he muttered, looking at it sadly. "If only I had gotten here sooner . . ." he muttered and then kissed her wound gently, letting magick enter her and heal it up without even leaving a scar.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Brilyra felt herself being held tighter and then to her surprise, the collar was undone and thrown to the ground. It wasn't that she thought the other wouldn't do it, she just hadn't expected it at that moment. A warm smile curved her lips as she looked to Ryan, and as her arm was taken gently and healed, her wound kissed, her eyes softened fondly. "Rye.." She leaned and pressed a kiss to his lips. They were not the warm, soft lips of her lover's true form, but they were Ryan's lips at the moment and therefore kissing them was no chore at all.

"You saved my life, sweetling.." Her hand reached to brush against his cheek before cupping against it, "A little cut is nothing compared to that..or..how much I love you.." Soon..when the other was human again..she could truly and finally say 'I love you'..but she wanted it to be when Ryan was human, and was certain he'd want that too.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games