Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm
Hector followed, keeping a steady pace. He didn't ask any questions, just followed the man.

{Exits to lake alencia}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm
James pulled out a book and jotted down something quickly and slammed it shut, stowing it almost as fast as he had conjured it. He loved to study others' magic, and he found Daisy's to be quite interesting. "Pardon me, but I seemed to have missed your name," he said to Daisy.  

Lady Sherlock

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 pm
Olette noticed Ty's eyes close, so she became quiet.
"Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked Itsuki, watching him take the meat. Her eyes fell on Ty, to see if he was harmed in any way, but saw nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:27 am
Itsuki shook his head vigorously as he tore at the meat. Once he was done he got up and stretched. He looked outside and saw that the sun was rising. In that instance his body began it's shift back to his human form and he was soon back to normal.
"Well.. that was fun." He looked over at Olette and smiled then he looked at Ty who was standing on the wall with his eyes closed.
He grabbed a pot from the cabinet, luckily not the same loud pot from before, and filled it with water. He took the water and threw it at Ty.  

Kage Vincent

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:19 pm
Daisy giggled lightly as she gave the man a cursty. "My name is slightly hard to pronouce, but you may call me Daisy if you wish." She said straightening up. Her voice was like, and childish despite her age. "May I ask you your name?" She asked, her head slightly tilted to the side. She might have seemed cheerful and carefree on the outside, but she was really pumping out a lot of power keeping away the mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:20 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty was not asleep at all he just had his eyes closed is all. It was something he liked.. darkness. He knew were they were in the room and if they attacked he would be able to quickly retaliate. He was quit comfortable until he felt cold water hit him. Ty's eyes slowly opened and he calmly looked at Itsuki. "Someone hasn't growen up yet..." He hissed under his breath as hir eye turned a darker red and he glared at Itsuki. "Now you want to get me a towel?"  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 am
Olette gasped as Itsuki threw the water at Ty. She was too slow to stop him, but she looked back and forth from the two of them.
"Here," Olette said calmly, handing Ty a towel the was hanging on the doorknob, "this should dry you off quickly." She sat down in between Itsuki and Ty, in case something else like this escapade were to happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:08 pm
Itsuki just laughed at Ty. When Olette was giving him the towel he quickly grabbed it before he could dry off. "I have not grown up yet mrgreen " Then he threw the towel at Ty's face.  

Kage Vincent

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:20 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty watched him and waited to get his towel back. When Itsuki threw it at his face, Ty's hand caught it so fast it looked unnatural. Ty dried himself and fixed his eye patch a bit then licked his fangs slightly. He was slowly getting hungry. He could last untill tomorrow then he will want to feed off of Ollette which he will do the first chance he gets.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm
"James Winters," he replied, smiling and bowing at the waist. He straightened up and looked deep into her eyes. Then, after a bit, he smirked slightly and his emerald clasp glowed lightly. He was using some of his magic to lighten her load.  

Lady Sherlock

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 am
Naomi

Naomi watched silently as the mist began to disappear. She felt more relaxed in this haunted place than ever before, even if there were ghosts watching their every move. Naomi started walking away from Mr Winters and Daisy, lighting an orb. They made her feel comfortable, as well as being used as a light source.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 pm
Daisy laughed lightly, rubbing the back of her head. "Thank you very much for that." She turned her head slightly to the side to see Naomi start to walk away. She let her body revolve in her direction and she smiled. "Are you going out alone?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am
Naomi

Naomi turned around. 'Yeah, you two look like you need to be alone,' she smiled briefly. Naomi did not want to be there when things got all lovey dovey.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 pm
Kira ran into the woods, still holding Syra. He set her down after they got a good distance from the city. He began looking around frantically. "Blood, blood, blood! Where can I find blood?!" He yelled to himself. Syra could lose her life here if she didn't get blood. Suddenly he stopped his panicking and knelt down to Syra. He knew one place he could. "Syra.. I believe you may just have to bite me.." He said with a small smile on his face, even though no one ever liked to lose blood like that..  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm
"Kira..." Milo said quietly. He did not know what else to say or do. Foriki blood was deadly to vampires, and the fox that followed him did not have enough in him for two.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games