Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress built a small barrier around herself, "You shouldn't say things like that about yourself" she whispered faintly, "Self pity is very unhealthy..." a small shimmer of green surrounded her. She wanted to prepare herself for if he attacked, "sometimes you just have to let yourself be, I mean, aren't you doing the same thing by always being ready to for a fight?" she breathed, "But then, I suppose that's where we differ greatly, I'm defensive, you're offensive, completely opposite."

I think you would be gone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I'm a wolf, not a human, remember?" Durithill pointed out with a small laugh. Not anymore, at least. he thought to himself. "A comment about the human race is not a comment about myself." But as he thought about it, a different thought came to his mind. She had mentioned seeing him while unconsious. Maybe she had figured out it wasn't a dream, and that it was really Durithill. "Unless, you're calling me a human?" he said, his voice growing several degrees colder as his sharp yellow eyes looked piercingly over at Fyress.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:01 am
Once I say I love you...

Fyress eyes glistened, "I don't like being lied to.." her voice trailed, "another thing, I should be the one getting all upset, not you" she kept where she was not back up. Face to face with what to her seemed pure hatred, "What? You going to kill me now? 'Cause you're just 'punch your lights out' tough?" laughed depressingly, "I suppose this is why I was always I kept myself from people for the longest time, pretty stupid of me to try and 'make a change', since I always knew things like this would happen."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:16 am

"I'm not particularly 'tough'. In fact my body is surprisingly frail. However I can kill if I need to." Durithill warned, his eyes fixed on the girl. "So I'll ask you one more time. Are you calling me a human?" It was nothing personal against the girl, although he found her usual cheery atitude a little irritating. It was just self-preservation. If people found out who he was, he'd have hordes of people following around trying to kill him. So it was kill or be killed. "And I'll know if you're lying, girl." he warned.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 pm
Once I say I love you ...

Fyress spoke slowly and clearly, "Yes, I am calling you human..". Fyress could feel her adrenaline pumping through her, "I however have never killed, but I suppose there's a first time for everything now isn't there?" she said her voice montonous(sp?). She knew she wouldn't be able to do much with the weather outside, and a faint shield surrounding her body, but she knew that anything was possible. "I'm just hoping that you'll be too depressed to care." she voice sharpened, "I mean, who would belive 'Fyress - Queen of make-believe'" she paused, "That would be you."

I think you would be gone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Durithill eyed Fyress, deciding whether he wanted to kill the girl or not. It probably wouldn't be very hard since she was almost out of energy. He could see the faint shield around her and smell the sweat slowing dripping from her as she tried to act brave against him. "I suppose I don't have to kill you now." Durithill said slowly, laying his head down again and watching Fyress out of an eye. "It's not like you know who I am, and that's more the important part. Contrary to what you may be sensing though, I am not not depressed. I got rid of my human emotions a long time ago. Those weaknesses were only holding me back from achieving greater things."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm
Once I say I love...

Fyress rolled her eyes, "Pfft - 'rid of them' he says" she kept her distance while still keeping her shield at a low level to keep from wasting the rest of her aquired energy. She didn't want to blow it all off to the fullest for just an hour, a low level for insurance for a longer period of time was best. "You can't just 'get rid' of your humanity, I'm sure you've found that out at one point or another, if you had no emotion or feelings whatsoever, had no care for anything but your own, I'd be dead, and you would still have never heard of a ginger snap, never mind tried one."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

"Just becase I shed my humanity, doesn't mean I'm stupid." Durithill said with a small laugh. "A dead body would attract more attentiont then a stranger running around yelling about a talking wolf. It might not have been easy to shed my humanity, but I did it." Even though he lay apparently relaxed in front of the fire now, he was always watching Fyress with one eye, waiting for her to move and ready to kill her in an instant if she tried anything. "Why did I save you? Because I thought you might be useful to me. There was no alterior motive."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress squinted her eyes, "Yes, because I am a very useful kind of person.." her voice dripping with sarcasm as she pronounced very syllable individually. "Why do you ALWAYS have to counterpoint me?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

"Because that's how you win an argument, isn't it?" Durithill said with a chuckle. "Besides, you could be useful to me. For all I know, you could be the one that can remove my curse, which would make you very handy to keep around, wouldn't it?" Durithill finally closed his eye, deciding it wasn't worth the effort to watch her. If she tried anything he would hear her anyway. Wolves had a keen sense of hearing after all.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress sat herself down slowly against a wall keeping her distance, "Oh yes, because I am a very intelligent kind of person who knows how to lift curses since I know exactly how to handle them" she mumbled, "and so, how exactly do you figure I can lift it?" she said on a whim.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

"I haven't figured that part out yet, but I have a few ideas." Durithill said as he opened his eye to look at Fyress again. "Since you absorb negative energy, I thought maybe I could destroy your soul and use your body to harvest the energy of the curse, making it weak enough for me to break on my own. That seems like my best shot."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at him blankly, "Great, let's do some stupid s**t..." she sighed, "why don't you just, oh I don't know, tell me the exact details of this curse of yours" she shook head, "Another thing, a curse isn't always a 'curse', if that makes sense to you" she breathed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:38 pm

"Stupid? It sounds like quite a good idea to me. I've done something similar in theory." Durithill said with a chuckle. "But I can't tell you about my curse. Like I said, I'm not foolish. If I tell you, you might figure out who I am and then things get bad for me. So looks like I'm going to have to go with the first option."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress became frustrated, "You are not getting what I am telling you!!", she sighed, "Curses are not always 'curses' in particular, what may be a curse for you, may be a blessing for whatever 'cursed' you. In other words, that won't work because for all I know, the energy is positive, and you are the only thing that's negative, basically, you kill us both, only I don't die, I just don't exist anymore because you decided to destroy my soul, while yours is left unscathed". She hated it when anyone missed her point, it made her want to yell and scream like a small child, but she knew better. "If I know at least what it was that 'cursed' you, I decypher the curse and understand how to break it properly, and then you can go and do whatever it is you do, while I lock myself up and become a hermit who is 'creature-person phobic'! Honestly." she said calming down.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games