Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:02 am
Jyrek watched her look away and bite his lip, and his ears came back down as his tail slowed. At the words, it stopped altogether and he stared at her a moment, not comprehending..and then he growled lowly, "You are my wife, you cannot be engaged!" It was illegal for one thing..and it was killing him for another. But then again..while he was like this and everyone thought he was dead, there would be no way to enforce his claim on Emika..she controlled what would happen between them..

The thought made him even more glum as he lowered his head, bringing a hand up to run through his fur on his head before looking back to Emika. "Do you love him?" he asked quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:11 am
Emika got a bit angry. "You banished me! As far as I'm concerned that act ended our marriage!! And, in case you didn't know, the word that has been going around is that you are dead!" she yelled at him and then she would do something that she had never done to Jyrek before . . . she would lie. "I love Maxim, and I fully intend to marry him!" she said and then dropped his chain, turned on her heel and stormed out of the dungeon. She wouldn't go back on her word. She would try to get Shelby to change Jyrek back, but . . . she still loved him . . . and to be engaged to marry another . . . she was torn. She knew it shouldn't be a hard choice but . . . Jyrek had been awful to her before he had banished her . . . what had happened during Shelby's twelveth year? For that was when the changes from loving to malicious had taken place in him. He didn't seem that way now . . . however who was to say that he wouldn't go back once he had his original form, and her, back?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 am
(*lullabye in the background* Goodnig- *diez* ZzZzZzZz)

Jyrek watched her grow angry and knew he'd made a mistake. He cringed at the words, before his eyes widened in pain at the declaration of love for Maxim. A man he suddenly hated almost as much as his uncle. Jyrek watched her leaving and panicked, not sure of what to do and then he ran after her, emerging out of the entrance of the dungeon and into the sun-filled hall. He instantly jerked to a halt, hitting a maid who stumbled and spilled a hot beverage on him before running away with a loud scream.

Alarmed and confused, the sun blinding him at the moment, he whimpered at the burning liquid clinging to his fur and backed up..into Emika. "I'm sorry," he said quickly, his voice tense and it was clear that he was in panick mode from the tone and the way his muscles were rigid. Squinting against the light, shaking slightly, he brought his hand around Emika's waist and helped her up that way, steadying her before letting go and clinging to the wall aside from the light, trying to clear his vision.

His super sensitive beast eyes were hypersensitive to great amounts of light after being used to pure darkness for so long. "Close the curtains, please Emi..it's burning my eyes..please.." He'd closed them now, huddling into a big ball of fur as he tried to calm himself down. His tone when he'd spoken had been quick and panicked again. Jyrek wasn't one to be easily unnerved, but too many things had happened to his super sensitive senses at once..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:29 am
Emika's eyes widened hearing her husband so full of panic. She hastened to shut all the curtains in the hall before cautiously approaching Jyrek again. "Jyr?" she asked tentatively, concerned for him. "Are you alright now? I closed the curtains . . ." she said, reaching out and petting him slightly.

Shelby woke up upon hearing a maid scream and she sat up quickly. She looked around for her mother, and for a moment thought that she had only dreamed it, but looking at her bedside table found a heart indent in the wood. She traced it gently, a smile coming to her face. Her mother was really here . . . it hadn't been a dream. Then she remembered what had woken her up and quickly left her room to try and find the maid that had screamed, wondering what was going on.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:37 am
Kraelyn and Lira heard the scream and exchanged glances. Her first instinct was to head to the maid's quarters, and Kraelyn unthinkingly began to follow..nevermind that they were private chambers filled with maids who expected no men to be able to see them. He honestly wasn't thinking about it.

Jyrek was breathing a little heavily, still seeming a bit shaking and he tensed as she petted him, before relazing as he cracked open his eyes, still squinting a bit. "Thank you..it's the light..I've not seen the sun in two years..my eyes have grown accustomed to the dark." And meanwhile, he replayed her speaking his endearment name in his head..Jyr she'd called him..how he'd missed that.

Rising with only slight shakyness, he went to all four and exhaled, feeling calmer now. Emika had closed all the curtains..looking back to her, he said again, sincerely, "Thank you again..I was..surprised..I'm not normally so clumsy," he gave a beastish chuckle, trying to lighten the situation a bit. And then he seemed to frown a bit as he touched his snout to her hand gently, "Are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you, I couldn't see where I was going.." Jyrek seemed genuinely concerned, it was reflected in his tone, posture, and eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:49 am
Shelby also headed towards the maid's quarters to find a sobbing, frightened maid telling the others about a horrible beast that had come out of the dungeons and had nearly mauled her and that the queen was down there with it, and she regretted running, but she just couldn't go back and face that beast again. Shelby's hands clenched into fists and she stormed downstairs, heading towards the hall that led to the dungeons. Yes she was glad that her mother found her father, but she didn't really want her dad to come out of the dungeons just yet . . . besides . . . the windows were almost always open . . . if she was ever going to release him . . . she would have chosen to do it at night . . . and it was the middle of the day!

Emika shook her head. "I'm fine. You are the one who isn't alright." she said softly and continued petting him, wanting him to be more relaxed. Besides that, he was really fluffy, and she liked the feel of his fur through her fingers. He was so soft . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 am
Jyrek watched her shake her head and felt her continue petting him. A contented growl rumbled in his throat as he tilted lightly towards her hand. "I'll be alright, Emi..I just have to get used to..things again." And the fact that his wife loved another man. He looked at her a moment, before catching her free hand in his big, furry paw-hand. He brushed his thumb over the hand, "I've missed you, Emi." Jyrek said softy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:07 am
Emika squeezed his paw hand lightly before pulling her hand away gently. "I have missed you as well Jyrek . . ." she said softly and then stood up, taking a hold of his chain. "Come. Let's go find Shelby and get her to change you back." she said, giving him a small smile.

((Computer's about to die, my charger doesn't work . . . ending my post here.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Jyrek felt her hand squeezing his paw lightly and then she pulled away. At her words, a sliver of hope entered his heart..perhaps there was a chance his wife could forgive him..perhaps. As she mentioned Shelby, his eyes quieted a bit. How could they not, with two years worth of aching memories to consider? But he loved her dearly..and hopefully, with Emika vying for him, Shelby would change him back..but either way, he needed to have a talk with her. He'd have to get Shelby alone with him, since he wanted it to be between them..wouldn't it be wonderful if he could do so as a human? "I keep thinking I'll wake up any moment, and find that this was a dream. And I will wake up locked away again.." Alone and in the dark..

He considered the fact that Emika had his chain as they walked. Glancing to her, he remarked with wry amusement, "I can walk without you leading me, Emi." Jyrek was teasing her lightly. And meanwhile.. was grateful to her, and he missed her..he loved her so much, but he couldn't help but wonder if she really didn't think of him as a beast..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:01 pm
((I am ALIVE!!! *had choir and school blocked gaia*))

Emika nodded. "I know . . . but I don't necessarily like the sound of the chain on the ground . . ." then she blinked as she considered her own words. "I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner . . ." she muttered and went over to him, and undid his collar. Her eyes softening with sadness as he saw the wounds that two years of chafing had induced. She pushed the chains up against the wall and then set the collar on top of them. "There." she said, seeming satisfied.

Just then Shelby rounded the corner, looking furiously confused and then seeing her father without his chain . . . It was the only thing that had really made her feel safe around him. "What did you do Mom?" she asked, staring from the chain to her father in fear.

Emika turned hearing her daughter's voice. Seeing the fear in her eyes, it hurt that Shelby would be afraid of Jyrek . . . what child should be afraid of their own father? She couldn't help but feel that Jyrek was hurt from Shelby's fear as well. "Shelby . . . I want you to change him back . . . I know you're upset about what he did . . . but . . . I think you've punished him enough."

Shelby looked at her mom and then stepped back, shaking her head, her arms going around herself. "No . . ." she mumbled, not wanting to change her father back, even though he was probably more dangerous in that form.

Emika sighed. She walked over to her daughter and, wraping an arm around her, led her away from Jyrek, giving him a look that said, 'I'll talk to her, you stay here.' She had a feeling that Shelby's sense of reasoning was impaired around Jyrek . . . if only because of the bad memories . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!! *Tacklez/Hugglez* ^__^ Happynezz abounds! *givez you a chocolate chip cookie* <3)

Jyrek almost laughed at that..his wife, was worried about the sound of the chain on the ground. And then he blinked as she came closer, eyes widening as the collar was taken off. "Emi.." As she set them aside, he nearly tackled her with joy, as it was his voice was a bit shaky as he said gratefully, "Thank you.."

And then he heard Shelby's voice, turning with a grimace. The other was clearly afraid and as usual..it hurt. She also refused to change him back..despite Emika wanting him changed as well. As the other wanted to talk to her and told him to stay, he quickly thought over his former plans and decided to act on them. He came quickly over to them, turning Emika so that her arm was not on Shelby any longer as he pulled her to him, standing on two legs for the moment as he spoke in her ear so that only she could hear.

"Before you try..let me, Emi..please..if it fails, then I'll let you try..but I've been thinking of things to say for so long..and now seems as good a time as any to finally tell them to her..even if you don't trust me, please just for a little while, trust that I won't hurt her or you.." Jyrek tilted his snout to Emika's cheek, nuzzling against it gently as he murmered, "I love you," and then pulled away. Looking to Shelby, he quickly bit into his palm before she could react, watching the blood well before grabbing hold of Shelby, wrapping his arms around her bridal style but upside down, his strength and her position effectively immobilizing her, and he muttered a few words, calling on his blood magick to bind Shelby's magick for the moment.

As long as he kept his hand against her, away for no longer than thirty seconds at a time, the bind would continue. He intended to use this to allow himself the chance to speak. Glancing to Emika, he gave her a reassuring nod, "Please..give me this chance, Emi.." With that, he looked to her a moment more before heading off towards the dungeons, down into the room that had become both his torment..and his comfort. The open rooms and sunny areas had unnerved him, all of the people..but the cell, as much as he hated it, was familiar and for now it would ease what he was doing.

Jyrek made sure to keep hold of her as he entered, taking a seat in his spot but farther back, so that he was leaning against the wall. He then shifted Shelby, moving his legs over the top of hers a bit, and wrapping his arms around her arms and her. Her back was to his chest as he continued to physically immobilize her and his palm continued to stay holding her, binding her magick. As an additional feature of his plans, he sent some of the blood magick effects to her mouth then, silencing her by more or less muting her voice box. "Shelby Allra Ramaryos," the Allra was given in honor of Shelby's grandmother.

His voice, despite the monstrous tones, sounded remarkably firm and so like the Jyrek of old..back when he'd cared enough to scold if necessary, firmly but gently. "I've given you your way for two years..but now? Just for these few moments, you're going to keep quiet and listen. No matter how you feel about me, whether you love me or.." He paused before choking out, "hate me.." His tone returned to what it had been at first, "You are my daughter, and I am bloody well still your father..and it's time we both started acting like it, understand?" Jyrek fought between the pleasure of having his daughter in his arms..and what he was trying to accomplish.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 pm
Emika nodded, and stepped back, respecting her husband's wishes, for she still considered him her husband . . . no matter what she had said earlier. Ignoring the pleading look on her daughter's face, she allowed Jyrek to lead her away, noting with worry that he was leading her back towards the dungeons.

Shelby was already relaxing as her mother started leading her away when suddenly the comforting arm was taken away and she blinked as she watched her father talk to her mom, although she had no way of hearing what they were saying. She watched her mother step back with a nod and then her father came towards her and grabbed her! She was immobilized! Sending a desprately pleading look to her mother as her father started pulling her towards the dungeon. She whimpered slightly, wondering what her father was planning, and how her mother could have allowed it. He sat against the wall and as she was about to run when his grip loosened, he immobilized her again! What was most disconcerting was that was that she couldn't use her magick. She tried to scream for help, but . . . her voice wouldn't work. Panicked tears formed in her eyes as her breath hitched in her throat, starting to hyperventilate. She heard her full name being said and listened, but most of her attention was on how deadly he could be if he wished . . . She really was surprised, however by his last statement. As he asked her if she understood, she nodded. She understood . . . and she would start acting like his daughter when she thought he was acting like her father . . . the father she had known before he had become cruel.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 pm
Jyrek held her in his arms and thought of how to begin, noting her nod..before finally growling out, "Two years.." His monstrous tones now mixed with a slight bitterness alongside the fatherly reprimand. "Two years you've kept me here, locked in the rat's hole and chained like an animal..and you've treated me like one too. And I let you, because I knew you were hurting. I thought that by giving you your way, you'd forgive me a little..or perhaps not seem so sad..but rather than show remorse or any desire to free me, you got worse.. And yet I continued to believe that somehow, you still loved me and would change me back soon..overtime, that hope became fleeting, before being utterly crushed with every word..every look..rather than miss me, you left me here to rot. How long would you have kept me here? The rest of my life? The rest of yours? And fearing me..as if I would ever hurt you.." He shook his head.

And then he sighed as he nuzzled his snout against Shelby's head, inhaling her familiar and comforting scent. "I hurt you.." The tone was without bitterness again, now tinged with remorse, regret as well perhaps. "I know that..and it hurt me to see you cry..more than you can imagine. And then after I was changed..watching you with those cold looks and listening to the harsh words.." He shuddered slightly, "I know you might have thought that I don't care..but you've been wrong..I could done this anytime, I could have saved myself far sooner. But I let myself be your 'stupid beast' to prove that I never meant to be cruel..to show you that you could trust me. I can't explain my actions yet, but I swear to you, not once have I ever stopped loving you or your mother. You are my family..my treasures..the pieces of my heart. I love you so much, my Shelby.." The best endearment he'd ever had for her, simple though it was..

He made a slightly choked sound, apparently getting a bit emotional before he calmed himself and spoke softly. "I remember the day you were born vividly. It had been raining so hard that day. And your mother was having trouble with labor. There have been five times in my life I've ever been truly terrified. One I cannot tell you, one was when I was a lad of eleven and had to fight off a ligarun to protect my cousin, your second cousin Melvra, the day you and Arvella-," her cousin by his half-brother, and until she'd gone missing four years ago..Shelby's dearest friend,"- jumped from the roof and I barely caught you, yesterday..when you were bitten by the Karuyan..and probably the most terrifying of all..when the midwife told me you and Emi would not make it. I'd never felt so much fear in my life. And I'd never felt so weak, so unable to help. For all the saving I'd done, all my strength..I could not save the lives of the only two people I have ever truly held in my heart. Even as a babe that I'd never laid eyes on, I knew already you would be my world, little one." He brushed his cheek on her hair for a moment, breathing deeply again as he collected his thoughts before continuing, knowing Shelby had never heard the story of her birth before.

"Your mother looked so frail..so pale..my heart nearly stopped for my grief and the anger I had at myself for not being able to help her. But she was so strong, refusing to cry and promising that it would be alright. I knew I had to save her somehow, the wife I loved and the unborn child who'd already stolen my heart..I prayed to whatever Gods would listen and even those who might not, that if they would spare you, I would take my place in the Lower World gladly. They seemed not to hear me and your mother's condition grew worse. I held her body against mine while she was so tired..and she spoke softly, of love and staying together and our child.. And then she closed her eyes as her face scrunched in pain..and then her expression relaxed and she moved no more. I don't remember it, I was mad with grief but I was told that I let out a yell so full of sorrow, so heart-wrenching, that all who heard it was brought to tears on the spot. And then I heard a cry, and looking, saw a small, wailing babe. The most fragile, beautiful thing I'd ever seen, just born. And then I heard your mother's voice ask me 'which?'. And outside, the rain had stopped..revealing a bright rainbow." He suddenly wished Emika had been here..he would have liked her to hear all that he'd said and would continue to say..he needed her forgiveness as well..

Jezek paused and then continued, regaining his thoughts, "I was dumbfounded before I felt tears run down my cheeks and I was blessed with the happiest moment of my life as I picked you up and brought you to her. I was almost afraid to touch you, worried that I might hurt you somehow, small and wonderful as you were. But nothing happened, and your mother saw you for the first time as I replied, 'a girl, our Shelby'.." Something warm and wet fell onto Shelby's head, and then one on her cheek, Jyrek's beastly tears.

"The men of the village that weren't fathers, and sadly some that were pitied my lack of a son. But I knew the moment I saw you, your crying, pudgy face, your little fists waving..you were my daughter and I could not have beamed any brighter, or been any more proud, or happier, of felt more love as I did holding my little Shelby. A feeling that I have never lost, even as I hold you now, my Shelby, a beautiful young woman..you will always be my little bundle..and everytime I see a rainbow, or the rain..that's why I always held you and made the hot chocolate with you. Because I was reminded of the day that the greatest thing I'll ever take part in was born."

Jyrek continued to hold her to him, before loosening his grip so that her back didn't have to be against his chest. He stopped the magick from binding her as well and released her voice. He tilted her, still holding her although with her back against his arms now, their chests facing. Jyrek brought the tip of his snout to her forehead in a soft kissed that oozed fatherly affection. He then pulled his snout away and looked into her eyes, speaking softly and seeming so much like the Jyrek of old, even his posture was reminscent of his human self and his kinder self, "What you've done to me..has hurt me deeply, and I will dream about it for the rest of my life. But I love you Shelby, my heart. Hurting you has never been something I wanted, but I did..and I have never been able to tell you. I didn't know if you'd believe me..and I wasn't sure how to say it..but Shelby..my Shelby..I'm sorry. For hurting you and your mother, for not being the father I should be, that you deserve..but I love you both with all of my being..and I hope.."

Another tear trickled down his cheek and he paused to compose himself before finishing, his currently red eyes meeting Shelby's as he said softly, lovingly, "I gope you will be able to forgive me, my Shelby." Jyrek pressed the tip of his mouth to her lips gently, a fatherly kiss, before pulling back as he looked down at her solemnly, knowing that the little girl he held in his arms, also a woman, could break or heal his heart with just a few words..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:04 pm
((0.0 . . . long read))

Shelby listened intently to the story and then at the kisses, but most especially the apology, her eyes widened and tears welled up in them as a smile came to her face."That's all I wanted to hear from you Daddy . . ." she said softly, as she wrapped her arms around him and then hearing that her voice was back, tried her magick to change him back to a human . . . she knew her father was back . . . he had apologized . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:10 pm
(-_- longest friggen post of my life. Aheh, but I wanted to get it all done at once. haha <3) (P.S. You are an angel for reading it! ^__^)

Jyrek watched as his daughter's eyes widened and tears welled up in them as her smile returned. The soft words twinged his heart, and calling him Daddy when her life was not even in danger..His arms wrapped around her, embracing the smaller form in his arms tightly. "My Shelby," he murmered lovingly.

But as the other used her magick..nothing happened. But he had sensed the attempt to use magick and froze, pulling back slightly to look down at Shelby with unease written clearly in his eyes. "Shelby..what spell did you just try?" And yet..the sinking feeling in his stomach, his unease..he had to confirm it..but he was certain he already knew..

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games