Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm
"Eh-heh-heh!" Magdalena smiled and laughed a little. "He-help me up please...." She couldn't stand on her own, though she was trying to push herself up. "I..I think I got too happy.... my legs died..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:14 pm
"Sure thing." She grabbed her hand in an attempt to give her some lift. "Urk.. Geez, your legs really did give out on you!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:16 pm
"Uhm, yeah..." She used both Felicja's hand and the door behind her for support as she got herself to stand. She wobbled a bit before attempting to reach her desk. She was able to get over to it, and sat down on it with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:39 pm
Felicja watched as an unstable Magdalena staggered over to her desk. "How do you feel?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:43 pm
"Uh, yeah I'm fine...." She went over what just occured in her mind and she suddenly turned bright red. "I... I can't believe I did that......" She covered her face with her hands and shook her head in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:45 pm
"Well then, nothing done to regret then, right?" She tilted her head to the side slightly, wondering just what had happened between the two.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:46 pm
"Feli.... I....I kissed him..... Me! I... did it myself..." she said almost absently, staring at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Felicja tilted her whole body to one side, "Youuu did whaaat?" She blinked several times. "REALLY?!" She gasped, moving closer to Magdalena, leaning forward on her desk.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:51 pm
"Y-yeah! I did.... He... he asked me what I was going to do about it after I confessed... and... that's what I did...." She was still blushing furiously and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:02 pm
"What a bold move." Felicja complimented her with a soft laugh. "Ahh, you're blushing so much!" Of course, she had a very good reason to be doing so.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:06 pm
"And, even with all that.... it still turned out better than I could have ever hoped!!!" She giggled when she said that. She was truly in a giddy mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:10 pm
"I bet you won't be able to focus for the whole rest of the day!" She smirked a little with a slight shrug in her shoulders.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 pm
"Aaah.... most likely..." She said dreamily, holding her face with her hands. "Ah! But.... I have to finish this case!.... I don't have much time left, really...." She looked torn between become serious and doing her work and with staying in her giggly state.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 pm
"Don't worry! I'll keep ya focused." She assured her with crossed arms. "Er, at least I hope I can."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:22 pm
"Yeah, thanks..." Finally being able to stand again, Magdalena sighed and tried to calm her thoughts, though a giggle would escape every now and then. She walked around the desk to her painting and picked up the papers again. "Okay, so... There is still this part here and how I'm supposed to connect it here..." She looked at Felicja and let out another giggle before showing her the two pages.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games