Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:03 pm
(That movie remains the awesomenezz throughout the ages..muwahah! o-O V should get more credit in the costumed character genre. He's so original, he's got his own style that makes him more than just a man in a mask. <3)

Darren chuckled, "I'd be happy to kick it for you." he teased, though there was a light innuendo in the statement as he continued kissing Jaime's neck before pausing, deciding to leave his mark as it were. Darren found a spot and latched on with a smile.

Derrick watched the other, listening to each word. His ears perked a bit though he didn't realize it and his tail flicked, showing he'd heard and that the words had pleased him. But he had one more question.. "If I asked you right now, genuinely asked you for my body back..be truthful..would you give it to me?" Derick watched the other intently, needing to know the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:13 pm
((Not even kidding! Plus, even though the guy who plays V is not my cup of tea looks wise (Matrix Agent), his voice makes me melt heart ))

"Don't tempt me," Jaime said coyly. As Darren began to leave his mark, Jaime's eyes rolled back and he bit his lip from the pleasure. He twisted his fingers in Darren's hair, losing them in the locks of soft hair.

Dimitri sighed. His desire to gain back what was his battled with his love for Derrick. But if there was one thing that he learned through his time with the other, it was that friends come first. "Yes," he said softly, though there was a hint of sadness in his voice.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:21 pm
(O-o *has never seen his face* ^__^ I love it when he says all the V words. *dreamy sigh* <3)

Darren finished after a moment, licking the spot lightly and blowing on it playfully before he looked to Jaime with a smile. "My Jam." he said with only partially teasing posessiveness and with a warm smile.

Derrick watched him and at the answer, his eyes widened slightly. And then he gave the playful growl that meant he was laughing. Although it seemed odd to be laughing..until he spoke. "That's my Rowdy, always such a good boy." Derrick smiled doggishly, sitting up in Dimitri's grasp and using his paws to move up and stand in Dimitri's arms with his paws against the other's chest. He licked Dimitri's cheek, "I believe you, so I won't ask. You've been my best friend all my life, that won't change now..if staying like this will help you..then yay for being a dog." he gave a little growl that was a chuckle.

Derrick then brushed his snout against the other's cheek, "I love you too, best friend of mine." Although he was saying it as if to a best friend..it didn't occur to him that it might mean anything more. Derrick's ears were fully perked in a relaxed way and his tail swayed back and forth contentedly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm
((He was the bad guy agent in the Matrix, and Arwen's dad in LOTR. And ditto the dreamy sigh!))

Jaime felt goosebumps rise when Darren teased his neck. "You keep that up, you're going to get us in trouble," he smiled with a slight provacativeness in his voice. He looked back down at him when he spoke. "Yours always," he said, letting him know he liked the possessiveness. It made him feel wanted and loved.

Dimitri perked up a bit when Derrick growled playfully. "Thank you," he said softly. "You don't know how much this means. I promise I'll make it up to you. I don't know how or when...but I will." He pulled Derrick close enough that he could feel his heart beat. "I love you, so much. I'd never do anything to betray you," he said. He knew that he meant more when he said I love you, but was sure that Derrick couldn't see him that way.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:47 pm
(OH MY GOSHNEZZ! When he says "Mr. Anderson" it gives me chills! o_O Arwen's dad was never a favorite of mine I'm afraid. I can do such an amazing gollum voice..it's precciousssly evil! haha <3 o-O can you do any voices?)

Darren chuckled, and at the agreement, Darren grinned. "I should hope so..I'm afraid when it comes to you, I'm not one for sharing." He moved his arms up so that they were more around Jaime's upper shoulders as he held the other boy close to him.

Derrick felt himself being pulled close, and he did indeed feel a little heartbeat. At the soft words, he nodded against the other. "I know you wouldn't..I'd bite you if you tried," he teased, baring his fangs in a grin. And then he yawned a little, rubbing against Dimitri before settling against him, "Don't think this changes anything," he said with his eyes closed, "You're still my little buddy, and my furball, and my drool factory." he chuckled with a little growl, "And I am still going to take care of you slash protect you..and I'm not sure how..but I'll find a way to tickle you too, Rowdy." he growled playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 pm
((not really...my brother, though...he should be a comedian smile ))

"Good, because I don't plan on going anywhere else," Jaime said as he slid his arms around Darren's waist. He pulled Darren even closer, moving in to kiss him once again. Darren was like a drug for Jaime, and he couldn't get enough.

Dimitri chuckled at the bite threat and cuddled him closer as Derrick settled in against him. As long as I'm yours, I'll be anything you want, he thought to himself. He responded to Derrick's comments with a gentle rub of the belly, further soothing him.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 pm
(O-o oh? What does he do? And what is his profession?) (WAH! This comp is SO slow T__T)

Darren chuckled as arms came around his waist, kissing the other back before hearing Maddix say, "Oh jeese, brocest." and then close the pool house door as Sorcia laughed riotously from the outside.

Derrick felt his belly being rubbed and gave a low, contented growl. "My mind thinks it's odd to be enjoying this, but my body is ignoring my mind and loving every minute of it." he chuckled with a little growl.

"Hey, Derrick! Nice job last night, got a little trophy on your eye." Seth, followed by Habron and Marcus. They weren't the all stars of the team, just members although Seth was the regional chess champion, much to the amusement of his team members. None of them was really trouble, and Derrick rarely hung out with them although he didn't mind them..except now. "Why'd they have to choose now to visit?" he groaned against Dimitri's chest. Derrick correctly guessed that all they heard were dog noises. "But..no one knows where I live..guess this is just one of those things.."

Marcus chuckled as he and the others pulled closer, and upon seeing 'Rowdy' he ahhed, "What a cute widdle doggy you got, Derr. What's his tag say..? Rowdy? Ha, is he a handful?"

Derrick's ears lowered, frowning a bit..the doggy talk coming from Marcus the Moron, resident jack arse who didn't quite rate class clown, was not welcome to him. "I'll give you a handful of my teeth if you don't shut up." he growled.

Marcus laughed, "Oh look! I think he's trying to talk, he's probably hungry." Habron, the quiet one simply rolled his eyes while Seth just looked between Derrick and Dimitri for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 am
((He's actually a house parent-- he works at a boy's home in IL, but he has dreams of becoming a Pro Wrestler (Hulk Hogan, all that jazz) or a big-time radio DJ))

Jaime groaned. "Now I really need you to kick my butt. Not the smartest idea I've had," he said with a lighthearted chuckle. "Alright, lets get changed, I suppose." He went to a closet and threw a pair of trunks to Darren and took one out for himself.

Dimitri felt the same way Derrick did...he really wished they hadn't shown up. "Rowdy isn't that good with strangers," Dimitri said, hoping that would keep Marcus from annoying Derrick. "But no...he isn't a handful. He's a great dog. And yea, he's probably hungry, so I should be getting home."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:26 pm
(Awww, that's so sweet! o-o does he teach the boys to wrestle?)

Darren snickered, catching the trunks and changing, happy to see his own body rather than that of his friend's as his own. "A day of fun with the whole family, how sweet." he said in a slight falsetto, laughing afterwards.

Derrick grimaced at the 'great dog' bit..it would take a bit of getting used to..being 'Rowdy'.

Seth tapped Marcus's arm, "Hey..come on, let's just leave 'em alright? He's proly still zapped from his little free for all at the Senior Party."

Marcus frowned before shrugging, "Let's go Habron." With that, they turned and headed out of sight.

Seth watched them before looking to Dimitri and Derrick, "Hey, you might wanna be careful who you show yourselves to..if my low level magick can see you both..who knows who else can." he nodded his head, before heading off.

Derrick's eyes widened, Seth had magick? "Well now I have to wonder just how many people I know have magick.." he tilted his head towards Dimitri, "Are there more switched like us? There can't be that many necklaces like these running around with no one noticing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:34 pm
((He hasn't tried yet bc he's still new, but I wouldn't put it past him to try...lol))

Jaime changed quickly as well, tying his long black hair back in a ponytail that ended just between his shoulders. He chuckled a bit at Darren's performance before grabbing his hand and leading the way to the poolside.

Dimitri just stared after Seth for a moment. He had never sensed it in him before, but then again, it was so light, that it was hard to distinguish. It wasn't until Derrick spoke that he pulled himself back to reality. "Its not exactly common- for someone to have magic," he responded. "And no, this is the only set that I know of. Though...they do give off the energy that they've been used not too long ago."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm
(O-o could be fun! Quality time together! <3)

Darren watched him tying his hair back, holding Jaime's hand with a smile as he allowed himself to be led away. Maddix and Sorcia were already there, Sorcia in a curve-hugging black one-piece, that was a plus at least..seeing Sorcia in a two piece would have tempted him to lock her in the house. She and Maddix were kissing deeply beside the pool and he felt his smile widen a little, they did make a good couple..and he couldn't pick a better girl for Maddix, nor a better boy for Sorcia.

Derrick furrowed his doggy brow a bit at that, "Not too long ago? Wonder who by.." Shaking it off, he smiled doggishly up at Dimitri, "I hope you weren't saying I wasn't a handful based off your experiences. You certainly earned your name, Rowdy." he teased, and indeed, Dimitri had been a handful sometimes..although now it made sense as to why. Derrick nuzzled against Dimitri's chest affectionately.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm
Jaime was relieved to see Sorcia in something...tasteful. Though, seeing her making out with Maddix made him groan internally. Releasing Darren's hand, a sneaky grin crossed Jaime's face. He took off running and jumped into the pool, doing a cannonball, soaking Maddix and Sorcia in the process. He popped back up to the surface laughing uncontrollably.

Dimitri scoffed playfully. "Nonsense. I was the perfect dog," he retorted with a chuckle. He sighed contently when Derrick nuzzled against him, bending his head down to kiss the other on top of his furry head.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 pm
Sorcia and Maddix both made startled noises, and Sorcia glared at her brother even as she grinned. "I'm gonna get you for that, jerko!" She dove into the water, coming up beside Jaime and splashing a wave of water in his face with a laugh. Darren and Maddix both laughed.

Derrick snickered, "A perfect terror more like," he teased. His ears perked as the other kissed his head and his tail wagged a little. Derrick brushed his snout against the other's face as the kiss was done. "I'm glad you're..you know..you. I always felt like you understood me, I hoped somehow you did. That I wasn't just talking to..a dog..and now..I'm happy that you can finally be yourself, and talk back." Even if it meant him being the furball for awhile. Derrick licked Dimitri's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 pm
Jaime laughed as Sorcia splashed him. "Oh, no! You got me all wet!" he said sarcastically. He stuck his tongue out at her before swimming to the side and pulling himself out. "Well, I'm hungry...let's fire up the grill," he said with a bright smile.

Dimitri smiled warmly at Derrick's words. "Yes, I always listened, and tried to help as best I could," he said kindly. "Even if it was just a matter of giving you kibble-breathed kisses," he added with a laugh. "But I am glad you can understand me now, too. It means a lot to be able to talk to you."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 pm
Sorcia snickered, splashing him from in the water. Maddix laughed, "Eager to get started, squirt?" He asked playfully of Jaime as he headed to the grill area.

Derrick was pleased by the warm smile and kind tone. He laughed as well at that, "Looks like I'll be giving the kibble-breathed kisses for the time being."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games