Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:19 pm
(Or am i.......it'd take most of them, but it should work)
Suddenly the 3 of the Black lighting orbs surrounding jake went above his head, blocking the blow, but dissapearing afterwards. Jakes eyes were folowing Hanzo. He'd pay for that cheap trick, But he had what he needed, as his glove glowed with Hanzo's chakra stolen from his during his hit.

(go ultimate defence jutsu...that was cheap of you....)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Sengetsu's fire spirit ignored the near fatal collision with Jake."You won't get away!" The monster's voice echoed in the stadium, with each breath fire exhaled from his mouth in smal bursts. He searched wildly for Hanzo."Where are YOU!" The creature had now clearly made this a one on two fight with the ninja. Sengetsu meanwhile shifted in the monster. The area huge was being held was thin on defense and was constantly being covered by The creature's arms although he appeared to be flailing wildly.

((Edit!! sweatdrop biggrin ))  

xLytez

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:27 pm
(Ok 1 thing I have to say is you god modded when you said you hit me earlier but I let it go and said your actual punch got me and 2 yes it was cheap but funny and also Sengetsu you don't know where I am at so how did your fire spirit attack me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:30 pm
((wait...you're right you never said where you reappeared...and I never said I hit you, i said "IF" it hit. thats all...besides this jutsu breaks my next posts due to the amount of chakra needed so I'm trying to do as much as possible before them. biggrin I'll edit one moment))  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(Ok 1 thing I have to say is you god modded when you said you hit me earlier but I let it go and said your actual punch got me and 2 yes it was cheap but funny and also Sengetsu you don't know where I am at so how did your fire spirit attack me?)

(that hit to the side of your arm is a block technique used in real crane style fighting, all i did was block by making your hit glance off my arm, redirecting the blow, allowing for the blocker to be more flexible in his movents, every hit i get my gloves take chakra, and i can use it to replace the handseals for one jutsu, one jutsu for ever hit i get.............its a custom weapon....)

Jake rolled out of the way of the second hit, running towards the orb in the fire spirit, he started making hand seals as he saved the chakra he took from hanzo, he created several lighting clones, all going for the same target.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:42 pm
((you might want to jump off...when this jutsu is released the same flaming column that gave it birth destroys ot...and you'll be trapped unless you move.))  

xLytez

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:43 pm
tenka hovered over the creature and attempted clawed it with his huge talons, griping it on the head. futashi look at sengetsu, glaring.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:44 pm
Jake then retreated, figuring that a technique of that size and power wouldn't be up for long. Jake then focused at defense, holding the strong fist stance again, his eyes darting around.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Thecrature shifted uncomfortably."FOOLS!" ot boomed its body heat began to rise. In the ord...which appeared to be its heart Sengetsu formed a handseal, in turn the creature did the same."release!" The creature roared in pain as it swelled up into a column of fire...The column spread until the monster was completely covered then receded until hovereing high above the ground was a Sengetsu, whose tatooes glowed then faded as he fell descending rapidly towards the ground. He fell with his eyes closed, though more than conscious. He his arms lay limply to his side, and his cloak had been burned completely off his body. His swords remained in the ground unaccessible, and Sengetsu seemed to be currebtly unable to save himself while he recovered his chakra.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:52 pm
*Hanzo was hidden on the top of a building that was overshadowed in darkness to the tall building next to it. He did a few hand signs and pulled a flaming spear like shape out of his mouth and propelled it at high speeds towards Jake Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike).*

((Katon: Ketatamashi Makai (Fire Release: Piercing Hellstrike)
Description: By using both hands instead of just one, the user can turn a Katon: Housenka no Jutsu into a thin compressed spear of heat and flame. The user then grabs the spear from his mouth and hurdles it towards the opponent, hopefully impaling it through their body. Even if it misses, this spear will cause the opponent to lose their breath because of the heat, and may cause 2nd degree burns and dehydration. This will also evaporate any water it comes within 2 feet of. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:54 pm
tenka let go of the monster and flew away from the fire. tenka got burned alittle bit but still manage to fly away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Jake saw the spear, actiavating his cursed seal slightly and dodging at speeds similar to the body flicker to a distance of about 20 metres from his original position. He felt slight burns on his skin, but shrugged them off, Turning to Hanzo, He moved at that speed again, appearing about 10 metres infront of him, and he ran towards him, jumping into a spin kick to his upper torso.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 pm
*Hanzo did a flash of hand signs and slowed things down with his sharingan, he then waited to the very last chance before the kick would strike him. At the mere last second he did a incredbily fast movement of the hand Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)

((Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
Description: An off-shoot of the Electric Overdose Technique, after the user channels a large amount of electricity in to his hand, making the chakra visible, the user can attack a specific body area of his opponent and fire electricity into it once. Whatever area is struck the muscles immediately begin to constrict and twitch in extreme pain and causes the limb to be unable to move.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:09 pm
Sengetsu fianlly reached the ground slamming into the earth creating a significantly lagre crater. He laid there briefly before standing up. Upon clearer observation, cracks were formed in his face and along his body. These cracks grew until it all fell from his body. He brushed a fragment from his shoulder. He stood in his full anbu armor, and gogles atop his head. the chains were now gone, and his hands were now bare. There were several clicks as he drew two kunai. He dashed forward towards his swords, he had used a lot of his chakra and the puppet technique he had used to surviv the crash took a lot. Being limited to pure Taijutsu Sengetsu dashed, once he reached his swords he would have a way to defend himself.

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm
HAnzo's technique hit his leg as he spiraled back, landing of the floor, and with a poof.....dissapeared. It was one of the lightinng clones he made to fight the fire spirit. A high pitched whistle came from behind hanzo. It was jake and 4 more clones, all smiling with him. They then all charged at him, one staying back to watch. The four of them went in for different attacks.
The first went for a sliding kick.
The second went for jumping summersault heel drop.
The third went for a punch to the face.
The fourth went for a gut punch.
The fifth stayed back and watched.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out