Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:08 am
Akari reached his snout down quickly and took several deep breathes of the smell. He nodded, "I have the smell and will start to find him and get him out of here now." He tore through the halls quickly and efficiently before stopping at a cell after a few minutes run. He sniffed the air, "He is here..." He got rid of his illusion on himself and walked towards the bars. "Are you KoTari?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:15 am
"H-Huh...? Who was...?" KoTari looked around in his cage. He couldn't see anything from the darkness, and the events that led up to a flashy escape had worn him down, "... Whoever you are... Please tell me that my little sister is not here..." He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:18 am
Akari flashed an illusion of light to light up the area so that they could see each other. "I am Akari...a kitsune and a friend of your sister. She is here and under my illusion to keep her from being noticed as much. I am here to get you out of this place." He walked to the bars and twitched his tail in preparation to open the lock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:28 am
KoTari glanced up at the young Kitsune, "She shouldn't be here. Heck, neither should you... I didn't think she'd be so stupid to come here..." His vision was blurry and faded in and out, but he seemed conscious enough.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 am
Akari sighed, "I know I am young but it is not like I am helpless..." God everyone made him seem like a helpless child and he was getting tired of it. He unlocked the cage and unlocked him from the shackles. He said, "Okay...now to get you..." He could not finish as an alarm went off for that area. He snarled in annoyance and caste a powerful illusion only over KoTari and said, "Go ahead and get out of here...your sister and the others and I shall be out soon..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:40 am
"..." KoTari fell when he was released from the metallic binding, "I have a poison in my system and I'm trying to fight it to obscurity. I can't move very well, and my sight just failed me. I need you as my guide," KoTari admitted and slowly made his way to his feet, "And I'm not leaving this wretched place without my sister. I wouldn't be her older brother if I left without her," He said defiantly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 am
Akari sighed but nodded and seemed to stop as all three of his tails twitched in the air. "I will do what I can...now!" He used a good deal of his power...at least 95% to do what he would do. He had touched KoTari with his tails and took his condition thus healing him. The last part of the spell would teleport him to his sister immediately. He smiled as KoTari would be no longer blinded or poisoned...and he said softly, "I...will join...you soon..get your sister and you out of here..." He fell down onto his knees weakly as KoTari finished teleporting. He could hear the guards coming as his vision blurred and faded...he felt so weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:02 pm
"Hey! Young Kitsune!" KoTari was trying to get him to stop before he disappeared and reappeared a few feet away from Seraphiel.
"Brother!" Seraphiel lunged at KoTari and hugged him.
"Seraphiel, I need to go back. That young one just did something reckless. I need to get back to him!" KoTari told her while they were embracing.
"What? What's he going to do? And what's that collar around your neck?"
"Don't mind that. Just come along!" KoTari pulled Seraphiel away.
"No! I need to go and save Spade and Zekka!" Seraphiel pulled herself out of KoTari's grasp.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 pm
Akari snarled as the guards approached him and one injected him with something. He gave one last defiant snarl before collapsing as the last thing he heard was, "Take him to the labs...we might have a new experiment. After all kitsunes have not been done yet...have they?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:10 pm
"I need to go! I'll trust you'll be safe!" KoTari said and ran off to where he could sense Akari.
"Brother... Don't make me lose you again!" Seraphiel called after him. He waved before disappearing around the corner.
KoTari ran as fast as he could. He needed to locate that young Kitsune before they did anything to him. He grit his teeth in frustration.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 pm
Akari barely got one eye open to see himself in a strange white room as people in strange clothes surrounded him. He could hear talking and he had no idea what was happening to him at all. He could do nothing but whimper as he felt something stab into him...and then he was out again. Akari's last thought was, 'What...are they doing to me?'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:20 pm
KoTari finally located the room where they had taken Akari. He punched down the door and saw what was happening, "I'm going to make sure you suffer just like I have!" KoTari let out a bestial roar and charged the scientists. Using only brute force, he pulled back the one who had the needle and bit down on his abdomen. His partial transformation was hurting his head and he needed this over with before he killed too many. His teeth became sharp and his hands formed into claws.
Going into a frenzy, KoTari quickly slaughtered everything in that room except for Akari and himself.
He looked at the Kitsune, "Time to return the favor," He said and ripped away anything that was holding him down.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 pm
spade heard the alarms go off. she screamed when the scientist came in. spade fought them. she felt a needle pick her arm. dhe became weak. spade fell asleep. she woke up in one of the cages built into the walls. spade fell asleep again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 pm
Seraphiel was trying to figure out what that guy wanted with Zekka, but once she found that Spade was taken away, she followed.
When Spade was put into the cage, Seraphiel entered the quarantine chambers, "My brother was here..." She said and located Spade, "I'm sorry. Are you okay? We need to get out," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm
Akari opened an eye as part of the sedatives wore off...he knew he had been in the room for a little while. Akari could still not actually move...the sedatives and other things they had put into him had hurt him severely. He would live but the effects of this may not be pretty. He whined softly, "S-sorry...I'm...burden..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games