Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Tai eventually stands up and looks around at the surrounding area. Everything seemed to be quiet and peaceful. Where was all the war that he had just seen? Can it just vanish like that? Tai never knew battle could end so calm and peaceful like that. It never seemed to end like that in all the history he had read about. Then Tai realized...why the hell was he thinking about these deep kinds of things? He just wanted his eye that he seemed to somehow pay so much for!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm

x InfinityOrion x
((o.O......................ANBU...............you do know you're my BEST friend, right?))

((Hey...being on Gaia for such a long time lets you accumulate so much spare money that you can drown in it. AND I SWEAR IF I GET HACKED TONIGHT I WILL PUNCH A INFANT!

Wait, what do you mean Wings?))

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:29 pm

((Punch an infant!? Jeez! Oh...uh.............what's your password again? XP))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:29 pm

((as orion already knows i have too much gold, so i prefere favors, such as when my guy is in trouble or needs a certain skill, he can call in that favor from you.....))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:34 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((as orion already knows i have too much gold, so i prefere favors, such as when my guy is in trouble or needs a certain skill, he can call in that favor from you.....))

((My password is: GeeIhopehackersdontfindoutthislongpieceofcoding))

((Hmmm, you should have just told me that before. Why didnt you?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm

((i was going to))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:38 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((i was going to))

((Hmm...well...too late I guess. Maybe next time I need something from you we can do that.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
(( Lol I have too little gold I still need like 90-95k more for my dream avi. ))

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:33 pm

((Start training me blarfalargen!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:23 pm

((I dunno if I can. We're defending the village from Zeramaru and Yonbi. I'll see what I can do.(lol, don't worry, I'll train ya.) ))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Orion made it to the training grounds, the vial with Dp's eye still in hand.
"Yo."
He called.
"You did good, fighting those demons and all, but I still don't think you're strong enough to handle this eye yet. Maybe later."
Once he finished speaking, he was already next to Tai. He reached in his pocket, pulling out a pair of black leather gloves that a plate of metal where the back of the hand should be. The plates of metal had the leaf symbol on them, and was made of a duller, but stronger metal than the headband metal. The fingertips of the glove were cut off. He handed them to Tai.
"Here. These will protect your hands when you use your taijutsu, which is pretty weak. But hey, that's why we're here."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Dp appeared in the field, knowing its location from being here before. He still wore his mask, and his black cloak with blue swirls on it.....he looked at the two, "hai, orion, I wish to improve my taijutsu skills with you, if allowed to....oh yeah, your student passed the written........"

(and huntur failed it.......)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Tai examines the gloves, and then puts them on. Tai liked the feeling of them for some reason. Maybe the gloves just fit him pretty well, or maybe he felt honored with them on for some reason. Either way, he was going to be a stronger ninja with these gloves on. Tai smiles, and looks over to Orion and asks "So sensei, whats next for me? What do you want to train me in now?" As Tai finishes, he looks over to Dp, barely listening to what he said. After a few moments of silence, he finally asks "Wait, what did I do exactly? OTHER then fight some demons?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Orion looked in Dp's direction, and shook his head.
"Nope."
He said simply and without emotion. He reached in his bag, pulling out a scroll, opening it as soon as he pulled it out. The scroll had writings on it, that if seen up close, would activate a genjutsu on the viewer. He held it up and showed it to Tai, at such an angle that Dp would not be able to see it. Tai would instantly find himself trapped in the genjutsu, but that was Orion's plan, obviously. As soon as Tai falls into the genjutsu, Orion would close the scroll, putting it back in his bag.

((ANBU, just post that you find yourself in the same place, but no one's there but me and you.))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games