Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm
((LMAO Your quote just made my day Masumi...
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN I'M BLUE!!!"))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:24 pm
"Uh...Well my mom did." She said thinking back. "Actully in old pictures she had black hair, and after she met my dad she had red hair." Masumi said remembering.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm
Rahenno smiled. "See any connection?" He said tighting the wraping around his hand and sitting back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:40 pm
((lol glad to help Zanny))

Masumi sat and thought. "Hmmm...OH!" She said relizing something. "I think my mom was from a special clan. Her madien name was Hyaka." She said as more came back to her.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Rahenno laid on the grass. "amazing what type o abilities are appearing in this world" He said closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 pm
"Yeah, such as blood sucking abilities." Zann said right behind Rahenno, after rising up from a puddle of water.
"Sorry for not introducing myself. I am Zann Kyu Ketsuki, Anbu of Cloud." Zann gave a gentleman's bow to Masumi as he spoke to her.  

iZann

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:54 pm
"Uh Zann I know who you are lol. Even if you have changed a lot. Course so have I. But glad to see you again" Masumi said doing a curtsey and smiling some, her mind was more focused on her new appearence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:10 pm
RAhenno looked up. "Oy Zann it's been awhile." He said getting up.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Teddy came runnig in fast and yelled "lord raikage jake is following me .. he is akatsuki"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Teddy left again  

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:21 pm
Rahenno sighed. "why would he lead him here if his being followed?" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:26 pm
The Chuunin smiled before disappearing, leaving off a familiar, ominous chakara...in it's place, a small note floated down, into Rahenno's hand.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 pm
Masumi looked over at Rahenno. "Hey Rah, got a Kunai?" She asked him wanting to test something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:30 pm
RAhenno grabed the note and walked over to Masumi, giving her a kunai. He then looked down and read the note.

((night everyone i got to go))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 pm
(night.)

Masumi smiled and kissed his cheek, then took the Kunai and cut her arm. When she did, instead of blood, this green plasma type stuff out. "Chlorophyll..." She said looking at the ooze.

(Oh btw here Masumi now lol. but green eyes)

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games