Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:03 am
Blin panics and holds up his club defensively as he dashes to stand behind traven. "You look very familiar."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:08 am
"Really? I'm flattered, but I don't think we've met. I am Sir Li the 15th of the ancient line of Leeshay and totally pleased to meet you. And you would be?"
Li bowed and extended his hand to shake.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Milosh lashes out his tounge at li and swipes his claws at Blin and traven  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:17 pm
"Be polite!"
Li threw out his hands and grasped Milosh's claws by the very edges of their blades with his fingertips.
Milosh would be very hard pressed to break said grip or to cut Li.
"What did these people do to you?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:25 pm
The tounge extends and tries to whip Li  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:31 pm
A fireball appears and scorches the tongue.
"Want to try that again? Dumb beasts learn by pain. Guess that's the way I'll have to teach you then, eh?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:02 pm
That smell... that magic.... draws breath.... Has a soul.... You..... TRAITORRR!

Milosh flicks his blood at Li, For a moment Li felt good, great even, But then it started feeding on him

Hasmat Was enveloped in this light

And it was like looking through someone elses eyes

Whats going on?

"Welcome to Miloshes memories"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Erk had been held up, one of his machines legs had dsmashed through a weakened basement ceailing and it took him some more work to get it free.

However, he had used the chance to get an idea on how the enemy fought.

He launched a few more of the speed lowering ankhs, studding the battle field.

He drew his QDPS, and quickly began clossing ground.

"You guys don't know how to handle these sort of things, do you?" WHen he was in range, he fired the weapon, unleashing a stream of arching multi collored beams at Milosh. The beams colided and combined just before hitting there target.

When they hit, they created a small extra dimensional vortex which siphoned off the powers of those in the imidiat area, blocking skills and enough to incapacitate given time.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:24 am
Milosh heard the ankhs being fired

Not Him Again

Milosh's body went Completely black and, although unseen, slipped out away to the soft ground where he was at a distict advantage because now he was in his element and no one knew where he was

He heared the destuction of his hollow shell

Now for some panic

He sunk into the ground leaving no trace of where he had sunk and planned his attack

[Milosh, there was another murder of a zombie]

They won't accept us, huh?

[What do we do?]

Milosh turned to face the lich

Follow me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 am
Blin who was nearby when the ability nullifier hit but was unaffected by it due to his non magical nature. "Wow, this is all more than im used to."
he held his club before him defensily incase another attack came at him  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:11 pm
Erk spun around, scaning the area for traces of movement, he began alternating his masks sight modes... standard... thermal... x-ray... infrared...

"ALright people if you got magic or other super natural powers, stay away from this puppie's blast, it'll sap 'em quick. And even if you don't I maed some modifications so it might sap your energy if you try to use a special attack.." He was used to sneaky foes. He moved back to his machine, as its bottom would be hard enough to block any direct attacks.

But that wasn't all that was moving in the damaged area. The fires that had sprung up began to shift, the ashes and smoke which they spewed forth shifted towards a large shape in the distance. THey were drawn downward, into the mass.

Not only was it drawing closer, but it was getting larger as it went. It soon became obvious what it was; A giant hound made of ash with a skull in its mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 pm
This will be tricky... The Otter is weak, an alchemist, Lich, a ... plushie... a man and a large construct.... now a Hell hound

This will need to be delt with delicatly.

Milosh uses his chakra to turn the snow into an extremaly thick icy fog

Now to play a little game of deception

He reshaped some ground into a perfect clone and wrapped it in darkness, it was a perfect double. It ripped out of another field and leaped between Erk and the hell hound, tossing black shiruken at the bolth of them and growling loud enough to alert the others

The real Milosh moved deaper into the ground and farther away. Leaving no trace or tunnal to give him away it was as if he had dissapeared.  

HasmatX

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:43 pm
"I've finally caught up to your soot covered butt!" Puff yelled as he followed behind the hell hound. "I'll rip you apart so bad not even your master could tell your face from your tail! No one burns me without getting burned back!" He shouted before spitting out a large fireball at the hound.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Traven unharmed by the nullifier because of Blin’s blocking for him saw the Creature vanish. He was getting really ticked off at this new development. He jumped into Blin’s shadow and now all was visible to him. The creature was slithering into the ground; it stuck out like a sore thumb. It was and elemental creature that turned into darkness from what he could gather. He chased it though the shadow realm out running it in no time, then using alchemy to change the rock around it into a rock room. He then slipped out of the Shadow realm to face the beast deep underground. A light flashed then torches round the room lit up.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 pm
Ah, the first to come play unless you are here to join me.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff