Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:04 pm
Lance nodded in agreement."Alright,then.I'll send the invitations today,"He said. then looked over to the still frightened cat."Now,Leora,why did you let this cat in?"He asked with a bored expression.

Sky tensed when she heard him talk about her and stopped her slow retreat and didn't move.She was desperately frightened that he would see through her.If that happened she would no doubt have to escape, but she liked this place and she liked Leora.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm
Leora looked over towards Sky and noticed that she was scared. She leaned down and held out her hand, clicking her tongue. "Here Sky . . ." she said, smiling at the cat, wanting to reassure her before looking up at Lance. "Cause she wanted to come in from the storm." she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:20 pm
Sky did as she was told,walking over to her hand like an obedient pet,hoping she'd protect her from the vampire.

Lance remained silent as he observed the cat."Interesting . . . But do you plan on keeping it?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Leora picked up Sky and set her in her lap, petting her. "If she wants to stay, I won't stop her . . ." she said, basically a yes. "And she's not an it, she's a her!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 pm
Sky purred as Leora petted her and nuzzled into her for comfort from the vampire.

Lance glared at her and pulled off her collar roughly,ignoring her wince of pain, as he examined the underside of the collar and found what he was looking for."Change back."He said to Sky with a commanding tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Leora held Sky close to her as Lance pulled off her collar roughly. "What'd you do that for?! She wasn't hurting anyone! What do you mean by change back?! She's a cat! What are you talking about?!" she asked, his order to Sky not being lost on her as she glared at the Vampire.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:49 am
"What do I mean?I mean she's not a cat.She's an animagus,someone from this realm who's able to turn into a certain animal at will."Lance said,quickly putting the collar back on Sky."Not to mention,she's a slave that escaped . . ."He muttered just loud enough for her to hear.

Sky didn't move much.She only nuzzled into Leora and tried to look like she wasn't paying any attention to Lance anymore. He was right, but, with any luck, Leora might not believe him . . . Hopefully.For now,she refused to change back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Leora pouted and held Sky a bit tighter. "I don't care. As long as she doesn't try to eat me, I'm not throwing her out if she wants to stay. And if she's a slave then even more so! . . . I hate slavery . . . which is why it bugs me so much to have Alexis call me 'mistress' . . ." she said, and then sighed as she scratched Sky behind the ears. "Besides . . . she's been a good kitty so far . . . I like her." she said cheerfully with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Alexis would have smiled happily if she could in her cat form by what she said and purred when Leora scratched behind her ears.She was very glad to not have to go back into her horrible life as a slave anymore as long as she stayed here,which she would enjoy just as much.

Lance looked at her for a moment before sighing deeply in irritation."Alright,alright.You can keep her.But, stay out of my room."He told the last part specifically to Sky,who nodded in agreement.Then, he walked out of the room.

Alice,who had been hiding from Lance under Leora's pillow, flew up to Leora's shoulder and looked down at Sky."Shouldn't we see her in her real form.That way,we can actually communicate with each other . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Leora looked down at Sky. "I'm not gonna force you if you don't want to . . . but . . . I am curious." she said, referring to Sky's real form as she set her on the ground to allow her the choice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm
Sky didn't move for a moment.Then,her body began to grow,her fur retreated into her skin, and her paws turned into hands and feet.Before long,standing in the black cat's place was a girl around Leora's age.She had long, silky black hair and was smiling. She wore a plain white T-shirt and jeans.Though,there was one thing that didn't change when she transformed.Her black cat ears and cat tail which waved back and forth behind her."Hi, I'm Sky,"She said with a chirpy voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm
Leora looked at the girl and smiled before jumping up and hugging her. "So cute!!!!" she said and immediately went up to rub her ears. "Kitty ears . . ." she murmured as she rubbed them, absolutely facinated.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:36 pm
Sky giggled when she started rubbing her ears."And tail."She continued what Leora had said happily.

Alice flew over to Sky and smiled.She had only seen an animagus a few times in her life,but wasn't as fascinated as Leora to find out she would have characteristics of the animal she turned into.

(Imagine a gorilla animagus . . .)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm
((I'm imagining extreme muscles and gorilla feet . . .))

Leora's eyes widened and she went around to the other side of Sky, facinated by the tail there. "A tail!" she said excitedly and grabbed a hold of it, looking at it. "Fuzzy tail . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 pm
(Weird . . .)

Sky immediately tensed when she grabbed her sensitive tail.She didn't like when people grabbed her tail at all.Turning around, she asked."Could you please let go?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games