Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 am
*Hanzo just gave him a quick look at the eyes ( Temporary Body Paraysis.)*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 am
Cold winter angel
She pulled back as her eyes widened a bit as she saw Rins reflection in him. She tried not to get teary eyed as she yelled back. "You can't protect anything if you dont also make sure you can take it on!!" she got into his face only an inch in between them. she yelled this before the spikes hit her as she flash stepped to levitating above them as she did some hand signs she yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" and about 45 clones were made as some were levitating and some were on the ground, they all surrounded the monster.
(( You editted that... neutral ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 am
Destiny flash stepped out of the way disapearing and reappearing next to hanzo, picking him up with her as she flash stepped into the air levitating. "What are we going to do about this as a team?" she asked as she kept dodging the attacks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 am
Dark-Ninja70
Cold winter angel
She pulled back as her eyes widened a bit as she saw Rins reflection in him. She tried not to get teary eyed as she yelled back. "You can't protect anything if you dont also make sure you can take it on!!" she got into his face only an inch in between them. she yelled this before the spikes hit her as she flash stepped to levitating above them as she did some hand signs she yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" and about 45 clones were made as some were levitating and some were on the ground, they all surrounded the monster.

((yes because a. you said that he couldnt do that and only one thing could get rid of it and I didnt know and didnt wanna be in trouble with that, b very confusinf when you say soemthing cant be done even though a persons already posted an action to it.))  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 am
*Hanzo side stepped her graps and grabbed her arm pulling her back.*

"Not yet..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 am
Cold winter angel
Dark-Ninja70
Cold winter angel

((yes because a. you said that he couldnt do that and only one thing could get rid of it and I didnt know and didnt wanna be in trouble with that, b very confusinf when you say soemthing cant be done even though a persons already posted an action to it.))
(( You still can't edit your post though and it's because the flame just burns and burns it's target you can't mold it or take the flame off you by manipulating it you have to...ok not saying but you can't manipulate it that's all I'm saying. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:22 am
She growled at him yelling "then tell me whats the plan hanzo!"

((okay, Im sorry i was really confuzzled, i didnt wanna get yelled at but apparently did anyways *sigh* Im sorry its all very confusing right now to me. Theres no plan at all))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 am
Cold winter angel
She growled at him yelling "then tell me whats the plan hanzo!"

((okay, Im sorry i was really confuzzled, i didnt wanna get yelled at but apparently did anyways *sigh* Im sorry its all very confusing right now to me. Theres no plan at all))
" Yea tell you the plan and let him know too that's a great idea"

*Hanzo said sarcasticly*

" I have a plan and if it doesn't work I'll ask for help deal? "  

Dark-Ninja70

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 am
Abdiel watched as she took Hanzo away he was paralyzed for awhile but his thoughts controlled the earth. Abdiel melded the earth so that two beings came out. They were twice the size of the average human, but they were both golems. They rolled towards Destiny, and Hanzo. One rolled foward infrount of them and the other stayed close behind them. The golems then unrolled themselves and looked at both of them. Then spikes formed on them and began to shot at each other which in turn would hit them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am
There was no time to think and she was about to say not a plan in detail but in position wise and she stopped. "Fine" she grumbled as she decided to just do flash step everytime she landed to dodge the attack.  

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am
((I was wearing a thick layer or earth, so I took that off. And let that burn. Basically.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am
Child of Hatred
Abdiel watched as she took Hanzo away he was paralyzed for awhile but his thoughts controlled the earth. Abdiel melded the earth so that two beings came out. They were twice the size of the average human, but they were both golems. They rolled towards Destiny, and Hanzo. One rolled foward infrount of them and the other stayed close behind them. The golems then unrolled themselves and looked at both of them. Then spikes formed on them and began to shot at each other which in turn would hit them.
* Suddenly Abdiel's world turned black Journey Into the Black Darkness Hanzo still with his hand on Destiny's arm body flickered away from harm with her. He did a few jutsu and a poof could be heard and Hanzo did a few more hand signs. He didn't have much longer that Abdiel would be frozen so he had to think fast. One chakra other than Destiny's could be seen as it propelled towards Abdiel.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 am
Destiny just followed along with whatever he did.'I feel like a puppet' she thought in her mind as she sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 am
(Sheesh. I visit my stepfathers mother for two days and this office already gets active without me.) Drake was annoyed at this fight as it seem to be taking forever. He had stayed out of the fight guarding Kashiim. He got up and took his sword out an activated his Hyoton Lv2 making the office colder. He concentrated on freezing the two golems completely. It was tiring since the Zeramaru's poison was affecting him.  

crimsonnobody

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games