Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Xi quickly throws a crystal toward the entrace. The ground rumbles as a massise slab of rock rises form the ground shutting them off form inside the base.

"The first time I had some help, the second, well...a little fire isn't going to slow me down much. Now why did you attack?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Ravyn smiled at Blaize's attitude, she could get used to that. She gathered her confidence and smirked. "We were looking for the bathroom." She said smugly before standing.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm
Neon ran out

" hey you guys i didnt happen to catch your names"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:20 pm
"If your talking about the destruction of machine guns.... Self defense." Blaize smiled. "I'll say it again though.... Leave. You have the disadvantage here.... This is my home turf." Blaize smiled, glaring at the girl. "Oh... Take the rock slab with you ne~!" Blazie took a step forward, the ground directly under her rumbling menacingly. Under the bedrock is a whole lot of Magma.....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm
"I'll handle that," Alex says to Blaize. It takes a quick moment of casting, but a Transmute Rock to Lava spell melts the barrier away within seconds.

"We runnin' or what, kupo?" Alex asks once the rock slab is oozing on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm
"Feel free to go on inside if you like!" Blaize turned and smiled at Alex before looking at the two intruders. "It's rude to ask a name without stating your own first..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Xi laughs a bit. She glances up as Neon arrives again.

"Silly, lava isn't the only thing there. And that doesn't answer my question. What were you doing at the Jarian Headquarters?"

Xi swings her scythe toward the molten rock now. A massive blast of freezing air hits it cooling it down to obsidian and resuming its place.

"As I was saying.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:28 pm
"You wanna take care of these punks yerself, that's on you, kupo," Alex says before heading into the base.

((Sorry, ladies, but time's up for me. I'll join in when I get off work tomorrow. If I can.))  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:28 pm
Ravyn pouted at being ignored but didn't move. I'm not running from a kid and his babysitter, no matter how wrong they feel!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 pm
"You guys are funny i like you so when can i eat you"  

X Neon Uzumaki X

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm
"Why were we there......? I'm not saying, since my allegiance doesn't lie with the Jarians, ne~!" Blaize chuckled at Neon's statement. "I'm glad you think I'm funny.... but I don't plan on being eaten.... Please, I'll only ask one more time... Leave. I'm fairly certain that Ravyn and I can take care of you if you don't." Blaize wasn't entirely sure, but she wanted to trust Ravyn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Ravyn flinched at the way the strange little boy spoke. "I wholeheartedly agree on that statement, Blaize." I want him to shut up! He's freaking me out!  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 pm
Xi glances lazily over to Ravyn.

See doesn't want to fight. Still...I wonder what they are up to?

Ara chuckles lighting in Xi's mind. It wouldn't matter. If these people wanted to make enemies of her Viva-kun she would find out as much about them as possiable.

"I've faced armies of demons, have a five million year old bloody thristy psyco take over my mind and body, belive anything you can throw at me I can handle."

Hey! I'm not psyco. Besides you be nothing without..

Xi tunes out Ara rambleing for now. Even though it was just a remanat of the once powerful being it was still annoying at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm
"We will never turn back i would love for all of you to try to take me on i still think im a little to much over kill your just lucky viva isnt here or even the true Neon"  

X Neon Uzumaki X

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 pm
"I don't know about the five million year old part, but I know how to deal with blood thirsty psychos." She glared at the boy, not responding to his ramblings.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games