Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:10 am
Minielf
Kodocha579
snow ish thinking about posting meh pic but im too lazy to. besides... most of you know what i look like. i think

I don't think I've seen your pic before Snow. And as for the others, I've definitely seen all of your pictures, but I have an extraordinary bad memory at recalling people's faces, so I've forgotten what you all look like now (Asian girls tend to look all the same xd xp )

I should post another pic of mine up, as I think Snow and some of the newer members don't know what I look like.

i dont look the same as other asians. because im only half asian & half white. aparently (according to a an anonymous person) i ahve the cute qualities of both but i disagree.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:07 pm
t0sh - well I only watched a few eps of One Piece, since NTL kept changing the channels every week stare
So who did you cosplay? ninja
And post that pic! domokun

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:34 pm
Zoro.

And I no long have that pic.

See if Toki still has it.

Knowing that *****, he prolly does.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:35 pm
Kodocha579
Minielf
Kodocha579
snow ish thinking about posting meh pic but im too lazy to. besides... most of you know what i look like. i think

I don't think I've seen your pic before Snow. And as for the others, I've definitely seen all of your pictures, but I have an extraordinary bad memory at recalling people's faces, so I've forgotten what you all look like now (Asian girls tend to look all the same xd xp )

I should post another pic of mine up, as I think Snow and some of the newer members don't know what I look like.

i dont look the same as other asians. because im only half asian & half white. aparently (according to a an anonymous person) i ahve the cute qualities of both but i disagree.

You're half Asian/half white? That makes me even more interested in seeing what you look like! I don't seem to be able to access your myspace page so can you please post it here?  

Minielf

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:28 pm
Minielf
Kodocha579
Minielf
Kodocha579

You're half Asian/half white? That makes me even more interested in seeing what you look like! I don't seem to be able to access your myspace page so can you please post it here?

eh. i might some time. but right now im too lazy. plus im not too sure how bc ive never posted a pic of me here. hmm. well you can look at my bebo or....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 pm
Kodocha579
Minielf
Kodocha579
Minielf
Kodocha579

eh. i might some time. but right now im too lazy. plus im not too sure how bc ive never posted a pic of me here. hmm. well you can look at my bebo or....

Haven't you tried posting with tinypic? Just upload your photo onto the site and then paste the URL along with your post.  

Minielf

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:15 am
wow.. eurasians.. <333
snow should definitely post her pictures.. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:26 am
Chibi Kaidou indeed.. xD

I'll post it in the pics thread. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:34 am
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Tosh
Sin has it.

Sin also has a shitload of photos of other ICU members.

And a folder full of Niph's photos.

xD

I don`t think you look like crap.

Love the swords <3

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:40 am
I want to see it now! Post it t0sh, post it! ^^;;

A folder for me? xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:58 am
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

Aye.

A folder for you.

Special, aren`t ye?

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:06 am
Does Sin have a pic of me? o__o;;

she better not

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:25 am
Hahaha sin! That was meant to be our lil secret, t0sh scolded meh for giving you the zorro cosplay. xd

And yeh, I have quite a few pics of guild members, tis nice to know what who you're talking to. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:31 am
Tokioka
Hahaha sin! That was meant to be our lil secret, t0sh scolded meh for giving you the zorro cosplay. xd

And yeh, I have quite a few pics of guild members, tis nice to know what who you're talking to. razz

-coughstalkercough-

stare

@Sin: I got those swords from Toys R Us. xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:01 am
You guys have Toys R Us in Canada?! I thought it was an English thing.. apparently not..

@Sin - Yup ^^;; xD <3

I thought people just looked at the pics and moved on.. sweatdrop

@t0sh - Post it!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games