Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:07 pm
"Teddy..." He said as he over heard this, he then went of to the Mountains to see this for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:14 pm
The black figured knocked on the door and his straw hat was covering his face and his rings were black and his amulet stoof still as he stood straight up waiting to go in.  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm
(( H.B will you please stop making up ninja to attack you saying you killed a jounin should mean you actually killed a jounin. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm
(Ok, since I have been gone for only a day, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF I'M STILL HERE?)  

crimsonnobody

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm
((Nope you left with raito remember??))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm
(sorry, should I say that the ninja was so stupid and was lucky enough to become jounin?)  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm
((Wow xD))
The black figure opened the door and walked into the office and taking his straw hat revealing his face but it was covered by his hair .. the only thing you could see was the amulet of the sparda and his 4 rings. The black figure spoke in teddy's vioce "Lord Hokage it is nice to meet you", he then put his straw hat on his back and looked at here "I am ummm I don't know who i am .. " he said confusingly and looked at her with his black eyes "Im from uhhh mist village .." he was hesitating because he doesn't remember who he was or what he had to do. The black figure then took a seat on a red chair and when he sat the seat was very ruff and hard and a little dirty. He then got up and stood there with his his hand to his head and his feet straight. The figure had no memory of anyone or anything in leaf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm
The black figure moved his hair out of his face revealing some of it .. all you could see was his snake bit under his left lower lip and 3 piercings and his eye and eyebrow. The black figure was indeed Teddy but know one knew. Teddy looked around the room observing the place and people .. Teddy was amazed on how many people live her in Konoha. "This place is so cool" he whispered to himself .. his feet were shaking a little and he had a strange feeling about this place like he's been here before which he hasn't.  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 pm
((My rp sample gotten better))

Teddy bended his hair and his black hair covered his face and he put his straw hat on and started walking out to the doors and then he stopped for a moment and looked around and then walked out only leaving one of his rings he needed. As he walked out his amulet was shaking from the vibrations of the foot steps. Teddy was heading off to explore the great leaf village and wondered what ninja were here. He then took the next hallway out of the Hokages office and find the exit and pushed the doors open and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 pm
(But you posted three times in a row. You need to learn patience and wait for others to post.)  

crimsonnobody

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:34 am
Draco followed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:42 am
He sighed.

"sure.."
zaruto waited outside her office for her to return.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:45 am
Reiko's clone walked up to the office. She spotted Zaruto outside. "hello Zaruto, why don't you come inside. What do you want to talk to me about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:22 pm
zaruto smiled as soon as he saw the hokage.
He walked into the office and began,

"Well, two reasons i need to speak to you.
One, Im just curious when you will be able to
teach me to be a medical nin... ANBU squad
wasn't that interesting." zaruto said frowning,

"But the more important part is that i desperately
need a mission. Im Jounin rank, leader of squad 6
i think. Currently theres no one in my squad so i
would to go on a mission.. besides.. im broke."
zaruto finished laughing nervously.

he soon sat in the chair across from reiko.

((I told you i had alot to get off my chest lol.. >.>))  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games