Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm
"What did you have in mind?"

*Hanzo could tell something was wrong and he tried not to make any significant facial features which gave him a kinda neutral, dull look.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 pm
"i want to test her. if she can kill my partner, then i will not harm leaf. if she gets killed by my partner, then there you go. no kage for now and leaving it vulnerable for just alittle bit." he said, making a evil grin. "i have no village now. i want something to do when im still here." he said looking at his hand as he grip it. "tell her that. she could still have her revenge on her future husband"  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 pm
"I'm a criminal here I've just killed their Sannin and a Jounin 5 years back. If I approach her all of konoha will be on me"
*Hanzo replied back he tried to maintain a tough I don't care attitude but on the inside he was worried of what was about to happen.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 pm
katsuro sighed and got off the rock. "fine, i'll do it then. you seem to be getting lazy." he said. something was not right with zann right now. but, he just shook it off and waited at the gates. "i will go in a sec. i have no need to rush in right now." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm
"No don't!"

*Hanzo accidentally blurted out*

"I mean well why must we do this now? There's no rush we can kill her later?"

* He said regaining his cool. *  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:52 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( You guys don't get it I'm now Zann I can control the hachibi like Zann could the Hachibi wont know that my soul took over his body you can't see someone's soul for all the hachibi knows I'm Zann and Zann killed Hanzo. The hachibi's powers don't include able to shove out somebodies soul that's god modding face it Zann your screwed. ))

EDIT: Also even if the beast detested me it couldn't do anything since I'm the host and I'd control it and if it tried to kill me it'd kill itself.

((Ok first things first Hanzo...you auto-ed the Fushi Tensei. That's god-modding Hanzo face it you were screwed. And if you enter my subconsciousness then that means you'll see the Hachibi in the soul transfer realm. Since the Hachibi is in Zann anyway, and it's the same case as Naruto and that old frog during the sennin training. Ok to avoid further arguments, do you want to let a VC sort this out?))  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:57 pm
iZann
Dark-Ninja70
(( You guys don't get it I'm now Zann I can control the hachibi like Zann could the Hachibi wont know that my soul took over his body you can't see someone's soul for all the hachibi knows I'm Zann and Zann killed Hanzo. The hachibi's powers don't include able to shove out somebodies soul that's god modding face it Zann your screwed. ))

EDIT: Also even if the beast detested me it couldn't do anything since I'm the host and I'd control it and if it tried to kill me it'd kill itself.

((Ok first things first Hanzo...you auto-ed the Fushi Tensei. That's god-modding Hanzo face it you were screwed. And if you enter my subconsciousness then that means you'll see the Hachibi in the soul transfer realm. Since the Hachibi is in Zann anyway, and it's the same case as Naruto and that old frog during the sennin training. Ok to avoid further arguments, do you want to let a VC sort this out?))
(( Dude it kinda is a auto how do you plan on explaining stopping my soul huh? You can't it's not a solid,liquid or gas there's no way to stop a soul let alone even know it was about to enter your body. Secondly the hachibi can't see souls he's not some psychic a soul doesn't really have a look and once it took over your body the beast would be none the wiser. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:05 am
(Well I'll let you guys have fun with that.)
Xantos walked quickly out of the gate, with digging equipment and a map.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:04 am
((ok this is what i pulled up guys on the that jutsu:
The influence snakes have had on Orochimaru is most evident in the results of his immortality research: after years of study and self-modifications, Orochimaru's "true" form has become that of a giant white snake that is composed of many smaller snakes. To live forever and escape death, Orochimaru first finds a new body that will act as his own. He then leaves the confines of the body he is inhabiting, revealing his true form. Once doing so, Orochimaru needs only to consume the new body and gain dominance over the soul of its current inhabitant, thus gaining complete control and access to all the body's unique abilities. While inhabiting this body, Orochimaru typically wears a mask of his original face, it being both his personal preference and easier for others to communicate with someone they recognize. Orochimaru can only perform this body-transfer once every three years, at which point in time weaker bodies begin to reject him and therefore necessitate he find a new body.

Ok, to me that says that, one, you cant use the jutsu cause you need to have snake summons to do so, two, the 'target' needs to willing give up his body, or you would need to fight for dominance over the soul, and with the hachibi helping zann due to you being a forrien force, you'd lose, three, if you did win, you will stay looking like him for 3 years and finaly four, after 3 years in a weaker body and soul, zann's soul and mind will force you out, but as it said, weaker body's, and i dont think we would call the hachibi weaker, thus it'd force you out alot sooner than 3 years.......))

EDIT: i found out it who has the stronger will who takes over, so how about you both roll one 6 sided dice, and see who gets highest?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 am
((That's what I said to him in pm about the true form stuff. And to see who's willpower is stronger...I have the 2nd strongest bijuu in me, so I kinda think my "inner strength" is stronger. No dices, since my luck seems to ditch me at times like this.))  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:57 am
(so there you go. zann still gets to keep his body. unless we should tell this to a VC or to eris then that you still want to have zann's body. just go with the flow hanzo. but problem is that hanzo is dead. =/ )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 am
((great, another dead sannin, you know orion is just going to die as well? ))

Reiko exited the gates, and went in the direction Xantos had gone.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 am
(( Hey guys just wanted to say IM NOT DEAD RETARDS My true form since I'm not some snake creep is my soul and I'm talking to zann threw pm to work this out so please wait until we actually know ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 am
((i ment that IF you died))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:48 am
(( It was meant for Zann, Demonic and Wings ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games