Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am
Akira twitched as the man said cloud. "O, I am sorry, I do believe that cloud shinobi isn't welcome with the walls of the Leaf anymore. What technically is your buisness here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am
A man wearing a black cloak and an ANBU mask with blue markings on it and the symbol of the mist village on it appears in the cafe. He walks over and sits down at the table.  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

"Well, Akira. If I'm not mistaken, we have accepted your genin in our exams. So unless you want to remove that bit of our treaty, I'd suggest that you stop talking like that." Hiros face was still emotionless as always.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 am
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

The man in the cloak and mask get up and walk over behind Hiro.

"Didn't expect to see you again so soon, sensei. Especially here of all places."

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

Hiro turned to see a man in a mask, he sniffed the air quickly and remembered Yuns scent. "Ah, Yun. What brings you here to this destroyed and crowded village?"

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:19 am
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun sits down with Akira and Hiro.

"Actually, on a mission. We're looking for a fugitive who is wanted for attacking the mist. He has lost the protection of his village so my squad has been sent to find him. I could use some help finding this person from both of ya."

Yun passes the picture to them both.

((I'll pm who it is.))

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:23 am
"...Ryugan. Just when I stopped my search, Damn. I thought Jedi was tracking him?....Whatever, I'll help. I guess I can put my Nose to good use." Hiro looked at Cassandra," Will you help? We could use and Origami no Dara User."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 am
Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"Yes, however, Jedi lost track of him. So its the job of the ANBU to continue the search. I had a feeling he was here since I heard a rumor that the jounin exams were here. I got my sister, Luna, with me. she has a good way of keeping people from leaving places."

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

"The jounin exams....But you must remember that Ryugan is growing in power. Also according to the cloud records, he has the Bloodline curse mark." Hiro took out a packet of reports and flipped to the page about Ryugan. He gave them to Yun.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 am
Yun Sung

Yun reads the reports.

"Thats why I plan on using the Leviathan and other fish summons against him. We'll have the Leviathan flood the area as well as Luna setting up a barrier. I also know that he has the ability to fly, so we'll need a dome barrier. Think you can help with that? We can't let him escape this time. We got other matters on our hands, such as Akatsuki."

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

"I can do the physical barrier, His fire will burn right through it but I'll keep going."

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am
Yun Sung

"We have our ways of keeping him from getting far."

Yun chuckles a bit behind his mask.

"So you'll help us? And also, do you know if Ryugan is here?"

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:54 pm
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

"No, I don't know. I just came to the leaf village." Hiro looked at Cassandra and Akira, the two were quiet.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm
+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

"Im not sure...im not in the ANBU and therefore don't have the...well, skills for tracking...and i really doubt my abilities can be useful other than scouting." She said as she rubbed her forehead.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Yun Sung

"Well, since the Jounin exams are here, I suspected he'd be tryign to get ranked up. So we'll just have to set up our trap from when he finishes his fight. Contact me when you have more information."

Yun turns and looks at the girl through his mask.

"Scouting is the main duty of the ANBU. We are the first to alert and know of the enemy's presence and the first to react to saving the Village. We are also the first to gather information. Scouting is important. If you are good at that, you are already qualified to be an ANBU."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff