Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:34 pm
*the kit scurried in*are you hiring? *he held what looked like a very tiny rifle in his little arms*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:25 am
lutia gets up and sees the young kit how did he get in here? meh record must have let him in for an interview
"why yes we are as you are probaly aware we are looking for talented individuals who are willing to do there job no matter the risk and above all stay alive
if you join you shall recieve free room and board, medical, protection from any 'problems' and a choice of weapons and armorment fitting your skills
but the question is do you believe you are up to the chalenge of joining a clan that will ask hard things of you?
you may very well be battling armys of enemy clans alongside your fellow jarians
if your to scared to join i will understand and ill let you leave this place but if you would like to stay and recieve the safest housing you will ever find and fresh fish for life then join us and fight under the jarian name!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:27 am
Kren shrugged. "Nah...I think that's taken care off."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:23 am
The magician rapped lightly on the back of his skull. "You ate the Ducky!" She said accusingly, standing behind him.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 pm
"I did no such thing. I had it swallowed by the darkness."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:40 pm
Jack knocked on the door a little louder, still in his fog of sleepiness. "Hello! I really really really have to go!"  

John C. Blues

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:25 pm
reocrd looked at lutia to see what kren ment to see her talking to a newcomer maybe a new member?
seeingg this opertunity and krens own distraction she uses her powers of levitation to open the door and quitly levitate him past lutia to entrance "this should take you to the marketplace from there you should see a restroom across the street a little to the right" with that said she uses one last surge of power to push him out of the clan  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm
Kren appears behind Record. "Nice...if you were any louder maybe the people outside would have heard you."  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:39 pm
"arnt shadows supposed to follow along quitly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:40 pm
"I'm not a shadow." he smiled softly.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:45 pm
"you are a rather rude intruder you know that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Sou Jara
lutia gets up and sees the young kit how did he get in here? meh record must have let him in for an interview
"why yes we are as you are probaly aware we are looking for talented individuals who are willing to do there job no matter the risk and above all stay alive
if you join you shall recieve free room and board, medical, protection from any 'problems' and a choice of weapons and armorment fitting your skills
but the question is do you believe you are up to the chalenge of joining a clan that will ask hard things of you?
you may very well be battling armys of enemy clans alongside your fellow jarians
if your to scared to join i will understand and ill let you leave this place but if you would like to stay and recieve the safest housing you will ever find and fresh fish for life then join us and fight under the jarian name!"
you sound like your selling something, but i will accept the offer *his tail swishes*now... about the weaponry... may i have some elements to make my own?  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:31 pm
lutia nodded "sure thing but i would like your name and you to tell me a little about yourself before i show you around"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:14 pm
surely, *he sets down the weapon detecting he is safe*i am justice, i have a bit of a strong porfolio although in this form, i am almost defenseless in hand to hand combat, and can not take very much recoil from a firearm, i am very well versed in technologies and mechanics, and the mental works... such as this *his eyes glow jade and he clasps his paw shut glaring at the rifle, and it bends, and groans lightly as it almost melts into a ball, wrapping around itself...*  

justice_prime

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games