Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Samara smiled brightly. It would be nice to not be the only estrogen in the house. ~I don't want her around that either. She should be somewhere safe and free of prejudices~ she responded. "She can have mine and Lana's old room," she said. "There's still quite a bit of things appropriate for a young lady her age in there."

Christiaan went into Tezu's room, finding an appropriate dress for the night's festivities. She found something that was elegant, but also comfortable and a little understated. She began to run a bath as she relaxed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Alyss looks at Kendal, her mouth opening a little as she dropped her stuff and walked over to him. She ran her fingers down Kendal's face and smiled, hugging him and laughing. "Oh my word! Kendal! It's been to long, darling, to long...." She put him at arms length, tears coming from her eyes. "You look good..."

Riko nodded and smiled, pulling at Kessaris. "Come on, Kess.... we need to see Alyss so we can make sure she won't kill us." She giggled, her hand in Kessaris' as she tried pulling. "I'll go with you to the ends of the earth if I have to but Alyss is basically like my mother so I need to make sure she won't kill me."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm
Kess moves effortlessly like water in her tug saying almost silently,"I'll follow you too." He then gathers himself and speaks,"...Yeah. Before she kills us."

~~~

Nephilis walked into the temple and looked around. "A new addition. Heh, I wonder what Tenshi will say. Step sister..." Nephilis chuckles before instructing a man and a woman to fix Samara and Lana's old room. It was quite big, fitting two people. Lunia would be ecstatic to have such a large room and Nephilis was happy just to give it to her. "It's almost like having a daughter again, y'know Sammy?" ~I honestly wonder where her father is. It isn't fair to her to not know either of her parents.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm
Kendal smiled and wiped a tear from her eye "Thanks you look good too...I'm sorry I haven't kept in contact I have been working realy hard in Alloy" He said. He hugged her one more time "Please forgive me...I just was so involved in my work" He said. He let go of her "But to be honest you should be thanking Ricky and Kessaris for me being here they convinced me to come with them to Shale" He said.

Ricky rolled his eyes "Hey Kess you may want to stop drooling" He whispered to him teazingly. He then looked at Riko "I wonder if Kendal has found her yet" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm
Riko blushed and looked at Ricky. "Sorry... we will see you later, Ricky. I have to steal Kessaris." She started walking off in the halls of the bulb. Riko looked at Kessaris, wondering. "Does Keliah like me? Or does she look at me like I'm a dirty peasant?" She asked softly, noticing he was still holding her hand, making her smile.

Alyss smiled, looking at her old friend. "It's fine. I... it's been 10 years! I'm just happy to see you, Kendal. I would like you to meet my commander and his little brother." She took his hand and walked over to them, picking up her stuff slowly. "Oh I am taking care of a child... named Riko. Her brother died in the war 10 years ago and she is like my daughter now. She is with Kessaris I think..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Samara nodded, smiling at Lunia. For a moment, though, the smile faded from her face. She had always wanted a son and a daughter of her own. Tenshi had fulfilled half of that wish, but she had continued to want a daughter. But...since Mitsuki was no longer around, and her and Nephilis had never really explored a relationship beyong close friends...that had always been out of the question. She pulled herself back to reality when she heard Neph's voice in her head. ~It is hard to tell. We'll try to find out. In the meantime, she has us.~  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:42 pm
Lorna looked at Sara. "We'll resume later" she said as she walked off. She heard Wyatt's message. Of course Wyatt.come right over" she said smiling as she prepared for his arrival. She picked out a nice dress that would reveal some and compliment her figure.

Amara nodded. "Thank you Tezu" she said as she walked to her new room. She put her things down and brushed her hair. She walked outside and near the hotspring. She took off her clothes and revealed a beutiful marroon bathing suit. She lay in the hot springs smiling.

Keliah looked at Morganna. "It seems as if those boys are always on the run" she said to herself. "Lets go to the bulb...they should be there and I want to see my aunt before I leave" she said. "Contact your mother if you can Morganna" she said to her as they made their way to the bulb.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 pm
Morganna nodded. "That shouldn't be a problem," she said. "What would you like for me to tell her?" she asked as she followed Keliah to the bulb.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Keliah looked at Morganna. "Well...ask her when does she want us back in Kilitia...and when are we going to the volcano?" she said. They continued walking until they reached the bulb. She walked inside looking. She never came here much, so this was new. "Kessaris....Aunti Alyss..." she screamed. "Where is everyone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Tezu sighed in relief as he finished his papers and began to go to the hot springs to relax his mind.. Tezu walked in the stall and took off his clothes and placed his swim trunks on..and came out with his hair falling down to his back. Tezu noticed Amara and walked over to the other side and sat down easily.."Isn't it nice Amara"  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Kendal looked at Christiann "Yea...it's hard to believe it's been ten years since..." He paused for a moment. Then frowned he didn't like thinking back to ten years ago. "Anyway a kid huh I took one in too although I'm sure you've seen Ricky a few times...I tend to prefer him to be in Shale where it's nice and clean than in Alloy" He said. "I found Ricky when he was a baby and he had no family so I took him in...I try to be a good parent but I always seem to get so involved trying to make Alloy great like I promised Marcove I would...I just wish I could have been more like a father to Ricky even if he isn't my kid" He said.

Wyatt smiled Alright I'll be over soon He projected. He quickly got himself dressed as nicely as he could. He then got a soldier who could teleport to teleport him. "If Christiann needed him she could contact me" He said. He walked to the main room and waited for Lorna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 pm
~Mother?~ Morganna projected.

Christiaan had just turned off the water when she heard her daughter's voice. ~Yes, Morganna? Everything okay?~

~Yes...just wondering when you wanted Keliah and I back in Kilitia.~

~Actually, when you two are ready, I'll open up a portal to Herbacea so you can come see your father and come to the festival.~

~But Mom...what about the volcano? When are we going?~

~No arguing. You're coming to Herbacea and we will go the volcano when I think you're ready.~

~Fine. I'll let you know when Keliah and I are ready.~

~Don't take forever. I know how you girls can get.~ With a sigh, Christiaan slipped into the bath, trying to relax. It was scary how close those girls were getting to being teenagers...

Morganna frowned as she walked alongside Keliah. "I'm not sure if we're going to the volcano tonight. She wants us to go to this festival, and I have to go see my father," she said. "She told me to contact her when we were ready to go..."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:03 pm
Alyss smiled, taking Kendal's hand and squeezing it. "Oh and a festival tonight... me, these two and Kessaris and Riko are going also. I just want them to be happy and have a good time. Riko is extremely like me and she calls me mom... it makes me sad at times that I had to adopt a child and everyone else had one. I don't mind... Riko is beautiful and sweet so I rather not think about that." She blushed, looking at Kendal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:07 pm
Keliah looked at her. She was tired so she sat down waiting for Alyss. "Well I dont know why your mom gets so protective" she said. She looked at Christaan. "I thought the festival was in silicia" she said.

Lorna made her way to the main room. She looked at Wyatt and smiled. "Hello Wyatt...did you miss me?" she asked smiling. She walked near him. "Its sooo nice to see you again" she said to him.

Amara looked at Tezu. "Yes this is nice. The heat is doing wonders for me" she said smiling. She looked into the water looking at the reflection of the sky.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:10 pm
"Tomorrows training will begin with Mind and body meditation, This will help you decrease the exhaustion for the 2nd training..I want you to know this is the same training I received from my father.." as Tezu laid down as the hot water soaked his long teal hair.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games