Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Siri knelt beside him, her elbows on her knees, her chin resting on her hands as she stared forward.
"Might I inquire as to why you saved me?"

She may have been Iris' evil half, but like Iris, she was wary of people. It was because of Iris' naive notion to trust people that got her into the mess she was in now. Because Iris had trusted one man, Siri had been created.

Just to ease her guilt (what little she had) Siri shifted one hand to the silvery being's. She knew she couldn't handle a full-body shift. One arm held little power in it, but Siri felt it would be enough. She put her silver hand on top of his head. There was nothing visible to it, but there was a gentle healing warmth that surged directly to where his pain was. Since it was only the one arm, she couldn't disperse it completely, but she felt the pain subside considerably.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:36 pm
Sudenly, everything that was light turned to darkness and everything that was darknes turned to light. And whit that the time in that zone stop. A tall man all dressed in white whit an aristocrat's looks apear. Next to him alsow came a litle girl dress as a jester.

"Good work Mipsy. That time magic of yours is realy usful".Said the man.

"Itch realie noutingze". She said whit her weird accent.

"So, who do you thing we shall gave this? To that man or the woman? He continue while taking a litle stone that was emiting a blue aura.

"MAHAN!!!!"The girl said in an energitic voice.

"Then, we shall give it to the woman. Not that I dont trust you, but you tend to do... How could I say it... Most of what you do turned to the wrost. And that stone is a litle powerfull to make things go bad. Using it corectly by putting in in a weapon or casting magic trought it can make an attack ten time more powerful. We dont want to give it to the wrong persone do we?"

The litle girl simply moved her head from left to right to answer he master question. "Bout, wye dou yu giveze it?

The man raised it shoulder. " 'Cause buisness have been slow latly and there is nothing better to make money then a good old war." He answer before putting the stone in one of the woman's pocket. "I just hope he'll learn how to use it." He then walk back near the young jester-girl and took her hand. "So that made one for the Jarian, one here and the next one will be fore..."
However the rest of his words could not be heard because he had alredy disapear whit the Clown at the same time the time was starting again as if nothing had happen... If it wasn't for a mysterius blue stone.

EDIT: ((I've find out -too late- that it wasn't Jake but somebody else...Do not be angry at me, Anakoni did the same mistake whit Kenton! So now, Siri/Iris have the stone.))  

Gottendamerung

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:20 pm
He let out a large sigh, finally being relieved of the pain that would've most likely took the whole day to regain his strength.

"Thank you, M'lady..."

He shifted his body a little to face Siri some more. In a soft tone he says,

" Oh, but where are manners? Allow me to introduce myself...I am Vincent. Vincent LeBlanc..."

He grabs Siri's hand and kisses it.

"Pleased to make your aquaintance m'lady...Now to answer your question, I saved you because that man over there...* He points to Jack* is my...how would you say it...enemy. Countless times he had tried to kill me and seize my mansion. The sheer fact that you took him down, and still living impresses me, and that doesn't happen often..."

He manages a smile.

" To put it short, he's a criminal. That's putting it lightly actually, a more appropriate term would be lunatic...and, for now anyways, you have managed to incapacitate him...I am forever in your dept. I now know that there is someone in this world who can take him out...besides, you remind me of someone I once knew..."

He smiles at Siri.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:34 pm
*Out of the darkness of the night, there is a loud rumbling, and a shrill screech of alarms could be heard coming from the massive ISA headquarters, Dis.* "All ISA employees, please return to the city. A state of emergency has been called, an unknown enemy force has been detected heading for Dis. This is not a drill." *a female voice in a monotone repeats this message. The gate opens, it's green pillar appearing near Siri, The Count, and Jack.*  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:53 pm
Ryu was resting in his quarters when he awoke to the alarms going off. The screeching of the sirens awoke him from his sleep which he for some reason slept through during the fight, due to his habit of eating too much ramen. "Dammit I got food coma from eating too much Ramen...*sigh* Better go report to the head office..."
He got up from his bed, and he was already in his attire and pretty much ready to go. He was a little sluggish when getting up but got through the door eventually. He walked down the hall, hearing nothing but the screeching sirens and the announcement of an on coming attack. "Dammit they should just turn that crap off I think we got the point already..." He pushed the up button by the elevator door and got in and is now heading towards the command center. Shortly after he reached the command center and stepped out of the elevator door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:31 pm
Jack slowly awake, with a headache the size of the ISA. What the hell did he do? He blinked a few times, and tried to stand up. Good god, he was wounded beyond belief! Injuries and wounds everywhere around him.

" Argh...What the hell?! What did I do to myself?!"

He stretches by rotating his shoulder, and then proceeds to crack his neck.

" Ow...I'm in a whole world of pain right now.."

He surveys his enviorment, and hears a high pitched siren noise. WHAT?! The base is going to be underattack?! He can't believe it. Who could possibly think of attacking the ISA? They'll be blown to smithereens!

" Ahhh God damnit! No time to think, I have to get to the ISA Command room!"

Jack begins to start a run but quickly notices The Count, and Siri in a conversation. Jack has a shocked expression on his face.

" Vincent..."
"Hmph...Jack."
" What are you doing here..."
" I was going to end your pity of a life as soon as I arrived. To my suprise, the job was almost done by this young lady, Siri...*He gestures towards Siri*"
" I..." Jack was quickly reminded about the ISA from the sirens. "...We'll continue this later!" And Jack runs off the the ISA Command Room.

" Hmph...What an idiotic fool...* He turns to Siri* Don't you think so too? He Always end up never finishing what he started...He's a failure.."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:34 pm
*Through some unknown means of transportation, Miso was already in the command room, sitting in his chair.. the walls and ceiling were covered with monitors, showing every room and most of the outside of Dis. He sighed slightly, and looked at the control panel infront of him.* hmm... *he reachs down, and pushes the button labeled "Legion". From the gate of Dis, A massive black object, consisting of thousands of jet black, featureless humanoid shapes exited. This was the demon lord "Legion". as the humanoids parted and moved into defensive positions, they chanted "For we are many."*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:35 pm
((I've eddited my other post. It's Siri/Iris who have the stone now 3nodding ))  

Gottendamerung

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:41 pm

Siri's ears flattened and she snarled at the alarms.

"Idiotic fool, yes, but no more than my other half, I suppose. Unlike her, Jack's alive - which bugs me. It's depressing, really. That's ok, I'll get him next time. Right now, I-"

Her scarlet eyes blinked twice in surprise. What was this in her pocket? Carefully, she removed it. Her eyes became entranced by the stone, and she found it a bit difficult to pull her gaze away.

"What... is this...?" There was something both enticing and frightening about it.

((Out of curiosity (and sorry if I missed this somewhere) but what does the stone do?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 pm
(( By putting it in a weapon or casting magic through it makes that spell/weapon 10 times more powerful.))

The Count gazed at the stone.

" I'm sorry m'lady, I have simply no clue as to what that exactly is or it's whereabouts come from...Although it does have a rather mesmerizing blue aura to it..."

The Count breaks his gaze from it, stands up, and brushes himself off.

" Well m'lady...I believe it's time for me to go back to my mansion. * He points in a direction* It's located in that direction, you're welcome to join me if you want, it's your choice afterall..."

The Count places his cloak on him so his arms don't show, just a tall cloaked body. He faces off to his mansion. Before The Count starts returning to his Mansion, he turns his head to Siri, A Pink light emanating from around his eyes, going down to his cheeks, swirling around the area.

"...Au revoir."

and The Count leaves.

Meanwhile...

Jack finally reaches the Command Room(After going through what seemed like a small maze), panting heavily

" Alright guys..pant..pant...what did I miss?"  

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:25 pm
((Yeah, My Character is there to give some Power -Which I hope will be used for bad things- to some poeple))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:00 pm
((You don't see me going into you're clan and trying to get your members to backstab you. and why'd you see a need to point out my "mistake" just because you made one? I already fixed mine: mistaken identity biggrin worry less about my "mistakes" and more about your job as a Mod.))

*Miso turned around, and sighed. He gazed at a far monitor. This, unlike the others, displayed not this plane, but the second. Thus, while it was effected by this plane's space, it was untouched by it's time. he went back, and reviewed the battle, and the sudden stop in time.* Hmmm...well played... *an insane looking expression broke across his face, and he began to laugh wildly.* But not well enough! Wahahahahahaaaaaa!!! *with that, he grabs the intercom, and yells into it.* JACK, GET TO MY OFFICE! NOOOOOOOWWWW!!! *Blinking, he turns and looks.* Jack...I...Hadn't noticed you... *He glances aroundand laughs slightly*  

Anakoni

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:13 pm
((im not taking side on this but the two of you are both deviously trying to take over sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:40 pm
((Eh... Did I... miss something? sweatdrop ))

"I don't know where you came from, little thing, but I have a feeling you and I are going to be good friends."
It saddened her to see her handsome savior leave, but she had work to do. Unfurling her great Demonic wings, Siri lighted on the headquarters of the Immortal Spirit Army.
"Guess Iris' spirit wasn't as immortal as they thought it was..." Her eyes swept over to where the Count had been looking, then back at the stone.
"I'll join you, just as soon as I finish these folks off."

Acting on sheer instinct, Siri held the stone above her heart. This was the source of her power - of Iris' power, the heart. Black vines of light took the stone and brought it inside of Siri's chest. A suddenly jolt went through her body, and she began to give off a light blue glow. In no time, the glow died down, and Siri let out a laugh.

"Alright boys... Ready to play?" With one graceful leap, Siri launched into the air and launched a single orb. Though she'd meant it to be basketball sized, the stone that lie in her chest made it the size of a small car. Not prepared for the blast, Siri's aim missed and hit the side of the building.

Silvi Tal

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games