Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:23 pm
Leviathan hovered and watched as the battle commenced not exactly helping or hindering any of the distruction that was going on mearly watching. It senced that Nonoi thought not to interfere though she cared a small bit about this place.When the time is right... Leviathan heard her thoughts to It. Nonoi then noticed the small creature that had wandered directly below the battle. Avoiding much of the fighing, they hovered downward to where the small creature stood.

This is not a place for you, little one, you should be getting to safety...

Leviathan looked around, but with the hungry bullets, mechs and rockets , it saw nowhere to call safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:59 pm
((But Alabaster's weapons are the physical incarnations of the Vices. They weren't assembled, they weren't designed!
That's like saying your average car mechanic knows the weight of every African king there ever was!))

Alabaster giggled. "That tickles."
The pincer arm tightened around his waist until they came together.
The two pieces of the man formerly know as Alabaster came to a rest on the ground.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:12 pm
A bright golden light blasted through the area. In the middle of it was Aki, face showing pure rage. A gust blew through the area making everyone cling to something to keep from being blown away.

"I said that there was to be no killing!" She cried angrily, voice steel with her rage. Green eyes blazed.

The light died as Aki desended to the ground, folding her wings to rest on her back. "What have we become?" She said, voice carrying. "This was a neutral clan, and look what you've all done?! Look what we've all done?!" Tears decended down her cheeks.

"I wanted a peaceful clan! I did not want us to fight and argue, like those other clans!" Her voice carried powerful emotion. High up in the sky, even the cousins were listening, and feeling ashamed. Luckily, no one yet knew that Aki's parents had died in that first blast.

"Do you see what's happened now that anger and hatred and rage has entered our beloved city?!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:28 pm
((well evil the people have judged against you, the clan members are all here and there doing what they can to stop you.
since it looks like youve lost jarians have come to lend a hand and stop you))

the small creature smiled inwardly as the menace landed in front of her and the symbol on its head began to glow as a magic seal apeared around alabaster quieting the hunger and thirsts influence on the area and preventing him from causing harm  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:12 pm
((Who says he lost?))
A long black whip uncoiled from her place on Alabaster's waist. A sultry chuckle came from it as it wound itself around the gap between Alabaster's pieces. Lust tightened her grip as she pulled the two sections together. Alabaster's eyes sprung open.
"No need for that, pipsqueak!"
He picked the small creature up by its shining forehead and threw it as hard as he could.
"Miss me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:13 pm
"Damn, Alabaster. Can't you keep from falling apart without me?" It was a mocking voice, male, and cold, and the voice's owner landed lightly on the ground, black wings folding. Soft spikes of black hair fell across red eyes. He had a wicked smile on his lips as he touched down. A crimson aura flickered in the air around him, and his eyes glowed slightly.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:33 pm
"Allen! Fasionably late, as always! I thought you were going to miss all the fun!"
He grinned and stood up.
"Never fail me, do you Lust?"
I do my best...
"You always do."
He chuckled again, maniacly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:57 pm
"Fun? Looks like a blast." He replied, wings rustling. "And you were supposed to keep that a secret." He tilted his head back so he could see his surroundings better, giving him an arrogant appearance, taunting, even. Red light rippled along the edges of his feathers, a faint glow that twitched and faded, like the beginings of an echo.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:20 pm
"Ah, my bad! You ready to bring the house down?"
He shook Hunger and Thirst.
"You two might want to wake up."
He pulled Addiction from his belt.
The thin rapier seemed to be grinning and twitching.
Heh heh heh! Addiction, atcho servish! What cannae do fahyah, bosh?
"Get these two back in the action, quick."
Gotsha, bosh! Wakee, wakee! Shleepy thingsh no good heresh!
A collective groan came from the rifle and flask.
Not him! Stop me before I get indegestion!
As if things weren't bad enough, you had to bring him in?
"Good morning!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:51 pm
"Have you seen ISA? I already brought the house down." He retorted, his wicked grin broadening enough to show a sharpened canine; natural, of course. He was pleased, for all that the resistence had been nothing to speak of. "But it was dry work. Think they'll be hospitable enough to give me something to drink?"
Somehow, even a child couldn't think he wanted a glass of water.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:14 pm
"I'd ask. Thirst's in one of her moods again."
It is not a mood!
Ish too!
Shut up before I eat you!
I'm too good for this!
Riiiiiiiiight, baby...
Shut up, all of you! came a deep powerful voice from the stiletto strapped to Alabaster's side.
Okay
Yesh, shir, Hatred, shir!
We get the message.
Such power!
No prrroblem, sexy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:32 pm
"I wouldn't dream of asking her. She'd shrivel them to nothing before I get anything good." He complained. "I think good old fashioned violence ought to do the trick..." His grin stretched with a manaical hook to it, the blade in his left hand swirled, shedding drops of what could only be blood.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:36 pm
the creature righted itself in mid-air and stood apon a panel symbol matching that on its forhead and sutras against evil apeared around the two villians as a sizzeling putrid smoke began to emit from them

((jarian is here to say you have lost. and im ready to tote out the big guns to bring you down twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:51 pm
((yay for reinforcments!
well eviltwin beginner is an expert mechanic not some run of the mill avrege she has spent her life studying the princibles so it stands to reason))

beginner circled them in her mech and turned to aki "what do we do to stop them?"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:25 pm
"God damn it! You all talk to much!" Erk had finsihed entering the commands into his concil and had lost his Patience waiting. "Commence operation rain maker" he ordered and his ship alunched itself bck into the air, opening its underside to reveal a main bases worth of machine guns. Erk hurried his mech to grab beginers and pulled it out of the way shouting, "Commence phase one; metall rain" The guns (along with those on the outside of the ship) began spining, generating enough force to stir up small cyclone on the ground bellow.

And within milliseconds the began to fire. The title off the attack was well deserved the falling bullets did look like a heavy down pour. THe groud beneath quickly became chewed away by the bulets. As more and more surrounding the two targets. In seconds the would cese to exist.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games