Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Lenon's ghost looked on with something akin to wonder on his pale face. Visible only to Blade's ghost, Lenon yawned and waved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 pm
The clone completed its work and put the new puppet into a scroll, then the scroll vanished. Raiden nodded his head and the demons chakra ppeared again, this time he brought Lenon's spirit out.

"Sorcam...this guy will be your teacher for a bit"

He said  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm
Lenon looked down at his body. He was now as he was in life...only something akin to an image-not a physical body.

"Oh,well,how...convenient?"
He looked at Sorcam.
------------------------

Sorcam looked at Lenon. His eyes widened.

"Brother? Lenon?"
------------------------

Lenon snorted.
"Oh, no I'm the talking magical light reflecting off of the lake. Of Course I'm Lenon! What did I teach you about the deceased?"

Lenon spoke fondly, with deep affection in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:23 pm
Raiden looked at Lenon, his eyes bright with happy and saddness, fo rthe fact he had to do this just so sorcam and himself can see him

"Lenon....I'm sorry...I'm glad I can actually see you again, its been long"

He turns to sorcam

"Here, this scroll will bring you to cloud. There's a wedding i think you ought to attend. Lenon will be here when you get back"

He tossed sorcam the scroll  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:10 pm
katsurp appeared out of a sinkhole of death and darkness. katsuro look at raiden from a short distance between them and walk up to him. "well, the akatsuki is finish. i dont have to worry about them now, taking my demon." he said, looking at raiden. "i also like to join this village as one of the sanin. if you dont mind and the kazekage as well." he said he was only in the akatsuki for protecting his own demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:22 pm
He looks over and sees Katsuro. Surprised at first but since he can go through portals obviously he can come here...

"...I wouldn't mind you joining if your true to your word...though it makes sense. And yeah...as far as I know akatsuki is done unless they manage to fix it all, but I doubt that. Well, if you gonna join again talk to kazekage ok? He will decide on that part. But otherwise...its great to have you back, though you didn't have to go to them to save your demon."

He said, smiling somewhat. Looks like more members are dropping out, like he had once before. He wondered about the wedding, though he was also there so he'll know in due time.

"I'm actually surprised you came here though katsuro, thought you'd go to kazekage first"  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 pm
"well, might as well make up for what i did to you and the others as well. i still have a heart you know." he said, smiling alittle bit. he had a cig in his mouth as the trail of smoke was gliding in the air. "i still have to help the kazekage as well." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:33 pm
He smiled, thinking thats what he had done to get trust again after leving akatsuki

"Yeah...but before you go apologizing to me or something how about the kazekage and Zeno? They are the ones who mostly suffered. And I know you have a heart...I do too which is how I became where I am now. It pays better to be good no?"

He said kindly

"But yeah...great to have you on board katsuro, we ought to hang out at some point. Our demons are alike anyways so they should get along to eh?"

He said chuckling, handing out his hand for a handshake  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm
katsuro smirk at raiden and he extended his arm to shake raiden's hand. "right. i'll make sure that zeno and the kazekage will know that i will be helping this village." he said as he let go of his hand. he look around and had another smirk on his face. "how about a little spar. have not had one in so long." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:49 pm
Raiden smirked.

"Sure, I...well..havent had a spar so to speak."color]

He said smiling.

"Where would you like one? here or outside where there is more room?"

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 pm
"right here is fine." he said. he then activated his blood red eye level two and got into his stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:57 pm
Raiden nods and stanced, activating his sharingan, but not to its higher stage version.

"Guess I'll start us off?"

He makes handsigns at very high speed

"Sand dragon technique!"

A large sand dragon came out of his mouth and spiraled towards Katsuro, launching a fast bullets of sand  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 am
(crap. i have to go now. we will continue this later on today.)

katsuro easily dodge the bullets of sand and took out his two handed sword and slice the dragon in half. he then used body flicker jutsu to get infront of raiden and attempted to multiply slice him in random spots. the darkness around the blade gave the length one more foot, making it even more deadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 am
((ok))

He responded by ducking from reading the first strike and then pushing himself back immidently into flipping back to the wall and then over Katsuro, landing away from him several feet. He focuses his chakra and uses Grabbing sand jutsu. Between him and katsuro arms of sand burst out and attempt to grab him in several places, his ankles, his scythe, arms and wrists. Raiden watches him carefully, sharingan eyes staring at him.  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:28 am
Lenon nodded, and Sorcam grabbed the scroll and disappeared. He then sat back to watch the fight.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff