Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi smiled at the thought of that. "I like music so yeah that sounds great. Really?" She was excited. "That's so cool." She blushed a bit at the wink. He cheeks becoming a slight pink. She liked him playing with her hair. She closed her eyes as he did until he asked her a question. "I dyed it these colors." She looked at the blond, black and pink all in her hair.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

"Hmm. Dyed you say? I think perhaps I would like to do something like this. My hair has been this way for as long as I can remember. I would be honored if you could do it." He smiled at her again and touched his finger to her nose. He lightly held her hand in his as they walked out of the cafeteria. He was not too sure where the rooms where but like hell he was going to ask anyone where they were. He vaguely recalled seeing them a little earlier on when he was searching for his classes. After a while he found them and grinned triumphantly. "I knew I could find them myself!" He opened the door and waited for Madeline to go in first. Armand would always be a gentleman no matter what.  

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He kissed her back briefly and smiled to hide the intense longing to bite her he felt. Her scent, her taste, her warm body so near his. Hunter was on the verge of losing it. Chuckling slightly he traced her soft lips with his finger. "Haven't thought that far ahead? Your still able to think at the moment? I guess I'm not doing a very good job then." He leaned forwards and crushed his mouth to hers. He continued till she needed to breath, then he smiled micheviously "Still able to think?"

||lol nice edit ^^||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Madeline liked the fake that he wanted to dye his hair. "I would be honored to do it." She smirked at him. His finger touched her nose. She scrunched it up and giggled. She was amused by the slightest things. They walked around until they found the rooms. She smiled when he was proud of himself. "I'm glad you did." She walked in and looked around. The place was beautiful. She wanted to touch everything, but the fear of upseting the balance stopped her.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled alittle wider as his finger tip traced his lips. "Well..." But before she could finish his mouth was crushing against hers and she could hardly breathe but she didn't want him to stop... ever.

When Hunter pulled his lips off of hers, her eyes wouldn't open, she was breathing hard. After a moment slowly her eyes reopened to the sound of Hunters voice and to the sight of his michevious smile. "Not really." She let out a light giggle and leaned forward slightly again, she barely had to move before her lips were locked back with his.

Veronica didn't want to keep any space between the two of them. Hunter felt so close but she was afraid he could leave, she felt as though he could just vanish into thin air and she'd never see him again.

Her fingers twisted into his hair, she pulled it lightly and leaned her entire body into his. Veronica hummed into the kiss and ran her tongue acrossed Hunter's bottom lip.

||who me? tehe! (: ||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

"Well after that run I'm starved." Dylan had definatly caught his breath by now. He'd have to race her someday, after he trained himself just a bit harder of course. Ravin would be his biggest challenge yet. Dylan was told he should've ran track at his old school but his heart just wasn't set on the idea.

He walked up to the lunch laides and was served two helpings of the amazing smelling food. He walked back to Ravin quickly and smiled, "Where would you like to sit? Unless you'd rather do something else with your time since you're strangely not hungry." He joked. Dylan's lips were begging to kiss her again, but he knew better then to risk that. He had been risky enough with Ravin for one day.

||Sorry I was gone so long! Karate and my comp's not working, so I'm using my dad's.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin chuckled to herself. "You're bound to be tired either way, sweetie," she cooed softly. She waited by a table as Dylan got his food. Suddenly she heard hearts beating in her ears. Slowly, Raven licked her lips. Her black lipstick had faded away long ago. She itched her cheek absentmindedly.

Dylan's voice snapped her out of her daze. "Oh? Ah yes." She slid into the seat next to Dylan, her hip accidentally bumping against his. Ravin flashed a smile over a Dylan. She cupped his face in her hand and pressed a quick kiss to the side of his mouth. It was more teasing than anything else. Ravin pulled away swiftly but remained leaning against him. "What do you think of Wickwood?" she wondered out loud. "I know it's somewhat foreboding at first. I would know."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

When Dylan sat down and Ravins hip grazed his he sighed. Then sat down. When she flashed him a smile and kissed him on the side of his mouth he was suddenly only hungry for Ravin. "Its rather creepy I'll admit." He commented then took a bite of the pasta on his plate.

"But I like it. Its better then my home." Dylan took his free hand and twined it with Ravin's fingers. He glanced around the room, feeling eyes resting upon them. Obviously, people were confused as to what was going on between the two of them but Dylan shrugged off the eyes and kissed Ravin lightly on the top of her head.

"Ah, Ravin. Have you noticed the eyes resting on us?" He whispered into her ear. Dylan didn't mind it so much, in all honesty he kind of liked it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image

He smirked at her wanting to do his hair for him. He wondered if dye would even work on him. Armand silently closed the door behind them and walked further in. The room was a bit on the big side. It held many instruments but Armand made his way to his favorite one. The organ. "I want to play for you. I will play one of my favorite songs then after one that I just thought of that was inspired by someone I met." He turned to her with a smile and then prepared to play. The song that he played echoed throughout the room. As soon as he finished he then got to his feet and switched to the piano, "This one is for you my dear Madeline. For the friendship we have gained today." He closed his eyes and began the piece.  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled at her reply. She kissed him again, the next thing he knew she had her entire body pressed agiainst his and she was running her tounge along his lip. He groaned, trying to stay half sane. He felt her hands in his hair. There was absolutly no space anywhere between them, this was getting dangerous. If she kept this up he was going to kill her, he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

"Veronica!" he managed to force the words out of his burning throat. "We have to stop." he shuddered slightly as her intoxicating scent washed over him. " We've only just met."

||Argh chores!!!!!||

||Nope I meant the person behind you XP||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image

Madeline sat on the ground and listened to him play. She loved it, the organ and the piano piece. She smiled at the dedication to her. She was glad she had made a friend. She needed a friend. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and listened. She closed her eyes taking it all in. She wished she could just stay here forever. That the world would freeze and her and Alex could stay here. She loved it here.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica felt her entire body stiffen up when he shuddered and screached her name. Her eyes flew open and her breathing was stiffled. "Sorry," She mumbled, bit her lip and jumped off of him. "I know, I..." Her voice fell and she looked at his face. He almost looked pained.

Veronica flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned in the way that they had come through. She started to walk in the direction she thought would lead her out of the garden. She wasn't sure what to say to him after that. She felt stupid, embarressed. Insane. God, she wanted Hunter so bad in every way but she knew that what she did back there was too much.

For Hunter was right, they had only just met. Tears lined her eyes and made it hard to see. She felt like a complete idiot.

||ohh. I didn't see an edit xp||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm
||Last post tonight! Sorry to go so soon. The server was being a b***h.||

rAViN bLaCK

"I know, right?" she sighed. She held her chin in her hand and glanced over at Dylan with a grin. "And this is coming from the Queen of Creepy."
Ravin smiled at how easily he liked Wickwood. Not many kids became as attached to it as she did. She felt his fingers graze hers and then lace gently through hers. Ravin tinged pink with his touch, leaning into Dylan.

"Oh? People are watching us?" she said, not really surprised. She smiled, turning her head so that Dylan's lips grazed her cheek. "I didn't notice."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan chuckled, "You are not the Queen of Creepy babe." The words flew out of his mouth before he knew what he was saying. He tried to act like he didn't freak out about the last word, he hoped she'd be alright with it.

He ran his fingers through her hair again. "Yep." Dylan smiled back, "I tend to notice these things." He chuckled lightly again. When his lips were pretty much forced to graze over her cheek. "Wanna get out of here?" He had eaten some of his lunch and he was full enough. But the eyes watching them were deafening and he wanted to be alone with Ravin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter took a few deep breaths as Veronica began to walk away. He felt slightly bad when she started to cry, he could smell her salty tears even if she was out of his sight. He stood up and followed her quietly, she was going the wrong way. Instead of out she was going deeper into the garden. Cutting in front of her he emerged on the path ahead of her. "Veronica?" he said quietly. He walked closer to her stopping a few feet from her.

||Did I ever mention how much I HATE chores -_-' ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica stopped in her path when she heard Hunter infront of her. "Listen, I'm sorry." She said, drying her eyes and looking up at him. "I didn't... I wasn't thinking." She sighed.

She looked to the left and the right then over at Hunter. "How do I get out of here? I'll just leave and I won't bother you..." She mumbled the last part. Since she didn't want to leave him alone. God, Veronica wanted to kiss him again, talk to him, be with him. Her mind was racing and tears were bubbling again. Veronica felt utterly confused.

||haha! Agreed!||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games