Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:34 am
Erika raised an eyebrow at the chuckle, but just smiled a bit and shook her head good-naturedly. She enjoyed getting out of the house, and she enjoyed being with Roland, so she really didn't mind if Roland kept her out a little later than what her brother wanted.

James smiled, glad that Anden seemed to be ressurecting things from the past. "I'd really like that. I can call Theresa and see if she's not too busy, but she should be able to come too." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:39 am
(Bedtime X-x. Nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)

As they arrived at the theatre, he got out and opened the door for her. "After you, my lady." he said playfully, grinning at her.

Anden arrived at his house, smiling at the other's words. His good mood seemed to be restored. "Alright." he said before climbing out of his car and heading to hit front door. He unlocked it and held it open for James as he clicked the lock button, hearing his alarm beep a confirmation. When James was inside, he shut the door and dropped his backpack, smiling up at the other. "What are you in the mood for, movie-wise?" he asked as he slipped off his shoes and headed for the living room.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 am
((Nighty!! ^-^))

Erika giggled a bit and got out of the car. She then headed over to the ticket line to look and see what movies were playing.

James shrugged. "Monty Python?" he asked, wanting something funny to help keep Anden's mood up. He didn't really like having a moody Anden on his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 am
Roland shut and locked the doors with a click as he followed Erika, waiting for her to choose a movie.

Anden grinned at that. "And the Holy Grail!" he chimed. His favorite. Anden went over to his DVD cabinet and produced after rifling through a bit, the DVD. "Should I whip up some popcorn, or order the pizza now?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am
Erika looked at the play list for the movies and then smiled. "Hey! Monsters vs. Aliens is playing!!" she said and turned to Roland. "Why don't we watch that?" she asked him, since he was paying for tickets.

James chuckled and shrugged. "I don't care. Some popcorn would probably be nice though." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm
Roland chuckled. "Monsters vs. Aliens it is!" he said as he told the teller and paid for the tickets, handing Erika hers as he opened the door for her to let her into the theatre. As they passed the ticket booth person, he led her to the food line. "What would you like, Eri?" he asked with a smile.

Anden nodded. "We'll eat popcorn now and call for pizza after the movie since it'll be close to dinner then anyway." he said as he popped in the movie and tossed the remote to James before heading into the kitchen, getting it started before coming back in and plopping down on the couch as he waited for it to finish. He patted the seat next to him with a grin at James. They always sat on the couch together, oftentimes with one of them ending up laying against the other, usually whoever got tired first. Popcorn fights, tickle fights, and pillow fights were common movie experiences. When they were younger especially, they often just fell asleep together with the tv on.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm
Erika shrugged. "Popcorn and a soda is usually able to tide me over." she said, smiling back at him.

James chuckled and sat down next to Anden, pressing play on the remote to get the movie going. "And now . . . we watch the glory that is the Black Knight! I mean Monty Python and the Holy Grail." he said, grinning at Anden.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:52 pm
Roland nodded and ordered it with a grin. They passed by the flavored pour on powder stuff. "Do you want any of that on your popcorn?" he asked.

Anden grinned back at him. "You're such a dork, Jammy." he said, playfully and affectionately, tossing a pillow at James as he settled a bit in the seat, waiting for the microwave to tell him that the popcorn was ready.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 pm
James just grinned a bit and took the pillow, swinging his arm behind the couch, he bopped Anden on the head and then proceeded to whistle innocently as though he didn't do anything.

Erika made a face. "No thanks." she said as she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm
Anden found himself being bopped. "H-Hey!" he exclaimed with a laugh as his head came forward a bit. He narrowed his eyes on the other playfully. "You asked for it!" he said with a laugh as he lifted his pillow, bouncing it off James' stomach. His motions made it seem like he'd hit the other hard, but as usual, it was only in play and the blow was nothing. Anden then came forward and began poking at James' waist, knowing the other's tickle spots flawlessly as he laughed.

Roland nodded and led her into their theatre, getting them seats with mininal people around. Movies were usually more enjoyable that way. He grinned mischeviously at her. "If you get scared...feel free to hold me." he said with a chuckle and a wink, knowing full well what sort of movie they were seeing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm
James laughed. "W-what'd I do?!" he asked, continuing to play the innocent act.

Erika rolled her eyes. "Sure . . . sure . . ." she said with a small laugh. "I'll be sure to do that." she said playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Anden continued tickling James. "Ha. Ha! I know what you did!" he said with a laugh and a grin, finding himself getting excited..he'd always loved playing with his best friend.

Roland kept grinning as the previews came on. He settled in and whispered. "You'd better." he chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 pm
James laughed. "In th-that case . . ." he laughed out and then started to tickle Anden back.

Erika didn't respond but had her eyes glued to the screen as the previews started, making a list of what she wanted to see that had not yet come out. She sipped at her drink, not much touching the popcorn yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Anden let out a girlish yelp, not that he had much choice in his current form. He squirmed, laughing as the other tickled him. "N-No fair! You're like double my size you hairy giant!" he said, teasing about the werewolfness too through his laughter, grinning and unable to remember when he'd had so much fun. Especially with James..the best friend he'd had to abandon because of-

Roland smiled at her, seeing her eyes glued to the screen. And when the movie had been going on a bit, and laughter had ensued, he whispered. "Getting scared yet, Eri?" he asked playfully. Both to tease her..and because he wanted her cuddled up with him..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 pm
James laughed. "Nyah Nyah!!" he teased, continuing to tickle Anden.

Erika smiled. "Mmm . . . a little . . ." she said and clung slightly to his arm, resting her head on his shoulder as she continued to watch the movie. She was blushing of course, but she was very glad that she could use this pretence of teasing to get so close to him . . .  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games