Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 pm
He just ignored him and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He just ignored him and kept walking.
"Tristen sees jackson "you giant freek hold my brother down"Jackson" j-ja zir "Tristen" and lose that way you say thing learn proper english "Jackson goes and restrains Takahashi and wispers to him"im sorry zir i dont want to be wiped please forgive me "Tristen walk's up to Takahashi" I said hello little brother  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:56 pm
He looked up at him with cold eyes. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He looked up at him with cold eyes. "What do you want?"
Tristen" all i did was say hello and asked how u were doing and u ignored me you know i hate that and now im gona teach you a lesson "Tristen takes out his wip" 'Jackson' Zir dont hit your brother have me take his place "jackson releses Takahashi and turns his back to Tristen" 'Tristen" ah yes why hit my little brother once when i can whip you to death now remove your shirt 'jackson unbuttens his shirt "Tristen" do it faster "Tristen starts whiping jackson before he could get the shirt off 'i did not tell you to stop keep trying to get it off "jackson' ja zir" jackson's was geting deep cuts from Tristen's whip and was bleeding in the hall  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:08 pm
He reached out and grabed the whip out of the air. "Back off tristen." He yanked the whip out of his hand and threw it his hand going to the hilt of his gun in his waistband. He turned to jackson. "Leave before you get hurt even more." He turned back to his brother. "Now back off."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He reached out and grabed the whip out of the air. "Back off tristen." He yanked the whip out of his hand and threw it his hand going to the hilt of his gun in his waistband. He turned to jackson. "Leave before you get hurt even more." He turned back to his brother. "Now back off."
'Jackson' Zir i cant let any harm come to any of you so if you try to kill one anther ill get in the way and ill die and you too will live that's what your father told me to do "Tristen" see order's from father even this lonely slave knows his place and his life is in our hands but you knew that dident you little brother ?  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 pm
He pulled out the gun and aimed it at tristen. "Back off."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He pulled out the gun and aimed it at tristen. "Back off."
'jackson took the gun and aimed it out a window and fired un till it was empty "im zorry Takahashi" Tristen" ok ill back down for now" and went back down the hall jackson steal bleeding "Jackson im really zorry zir  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm
He took the gun back and pulled another clip out of his pocket and and re-loaded it. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He took the gun back and pulled another clip out of his pocket and and re-loaded it. "Are you ok?"
"Jackson" im use to it i may get even more vork from him tho  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:26 pm
"Well if he ever asks you to detain me again just come to me. I will back you up, I have as much power in this house as he does." He walked down the hallway hoping he didn't run back into tristen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
"Well if he ever asks you to detain me again just come to me. I will back you up, I have as much power in this house as he does." He walked down the hallway hoping he didn't run back into tristen.
Jackson" Zir could you please send some up here with some cool and varm water and some rags so i can clean up this blood  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm
He nodded got the wrags brought them to jackson and started walking back down the hallways again keeping an eye out for tristen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He nodded got the wrags brought them to jackson and started walking back down the hallways again keeping an eye out for tristen
Tristen is whiting down stairs for Takahashi" ill get him good  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm
He took the stairs two at a time and stopped at the bottom thinking then he rounded the corner.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games