Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm
jinslid the ring onto melodys finger and held her hand his body had filled with te emotions that he knew were the right ones and he turned to melody and looked her in the eyes and kissed her lips gently "im never leaving ive made my choice" he said in a whisper of a voice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm
Melody jumped up and gave jin a big hug. She blused as he kissed her she then kissed him back. She smiled as she stated "I have made my choice too!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Kit just stood outside liikong at Yukie with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 pm
jin looked at melody "how do you feel right now" he asked as he looked at her with a smile form ear to ear  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:22 pm
She looked at him and stated "I feel very happy like I did when I was a kid and I got my first kuni." She smiled and asked "So jin what do you want to do?"

Yukie looked at kit and asked "What are you smiling about kit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 pm
kit looked down and gave a laugh. "Cuz apparently Jin and her will be together. Whats not to be happy? Everyone is falling in love." Turning around he continued to walk away but stooped and walked up to Yukie. Petting her behind the ears he smiled. "Hey.....Dont be such a hardass..." As he did that he walked awya with a wave.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu's clone can in quitly so no one would here her come.She hid herself behind a tree so no one would hear or see her.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:26 pm
"that all depends on you melody" he said as he held her hand in his and the wrapped his arm around her"what ever you want "  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 pm
She smiled and stated "Jin I want to show you to my secret garden!" She grabed his hand and headed out the door with him. She opened a secret door in the hall and walked throught it with jin behind her as they approced a garden with glow in the dark flowers and a wooden swing that was covered in flowers but still swong. She smiled at him and said "This is my secret garden...I went here alot when...." melody stoped in her tracks as her voice shook as she continued "I spent alot of time here alone when hikari wasn't around...but now I won't be alone cause I've got you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm
jin looked at her and then the garden "its amazing mel where did it how did it grow here" he said as he bent down an picked a flower and put it in melodys hair and smiled "this place is gorgous but it doesnt compare to you "  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 pm
"All it took was alittle care and some water!" and it grew she stated. "Thanks jin you too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu knew he wasnt here the clone dispursed.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 pm
jin looked at you "ok whats we gonna do here this place is awesome with the view " jin closed his eyes and smelled the air and smelled all the flowers and scents that were around him i"i have to say to you is this place will be a great place to meditate if you would allow me to be here with you?" he said as he stared into melodys eyes and felt himself melting from the inside out  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm
"Sure lets meditated but I must warn you I can get restless after awhile because I can never sit still or so that's what my parents tell me...which it is true." She smiled as she blushed and stated "So if you finish meditating and I'm not there I'm picking flowers so just call me and I'll respond to were you can see me."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm
jin sat down slowly and slowed his breathing and closed his eyes and started to meditate as he was meditating he saw pictures of melody in his head  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games