Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 pm
Arueyan felt the glass come out and sighed in relief before feeling her press it to the wound to stop the bleeding. He swallowed hard and then looked to Julia. "Thanks, Julie..are you feeling better?" he asked, seeming actually concerned.

Darek jumped a little as Emilio came towards him before listening. At the question, he nodded slowly. "I-I'll try.." he said, sounding uncertain. Kaysal stiffened in alarm since poorly done healing might hurt Arueyan far worse. But Darek had already headed into the room. "Excuse me, your queenship." he said meekly again before kneeling beside her as he put an arm around Arueyan, keeping him steady before he placed his hand over Arueyan's small arm and closed his eyes.

Darek didn't seem so meek anymore. He was straightened now, focused on his task and when he opened his eyes, they were glowing as he looked to Arueyan's arm. The cut began to recede and sew itself back together as did the sinews and tissues that the glass had punctured..the bones and muscles corrected themselves from the fall earlier..and when it was done, Arueyan's arm was covered in blood, but otherwise looked just fine. Darek smiled, still seeming confident as the glow faded from his eyes. "Better?" he asked calmly.

Arueyan blinked, clenching and unclenching his fist before smiling. "It's wonderful...thank you."

Darek's own lips curved into a wider smile and he bowed a little before becoming apologetic again. "It's the least I could do..I'm really sorry."

"Stop apologizing." said an amused sounding Ryllura from the doorway. "You did a good thing, kiddo."

Darek looked sheepish then and flushed with pleasure. Compliments were not something he was used to getting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 pm
Julia smiled. "You really did a wonderful job. In fact, if you weren't Emilio's squire, I would have to ask you to stay in the castle as a healer." she said kindly and then stood up and held out her hand to Arueyan. "Let's go try to find my lost memories." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 pm
Arueyan hesitated and then rose as he took her larger hand in his currently smaller one, holding it tightly after a moment. "Alright..but if you start feeling tired, tell me so you can rest." he said as he started walking with her, expressing concern through his words, expressions, and actions even if he wasn't really realizing it.

Darek beamed shyly at Julia's words, watching them leave before turning to Emilio as he stepped forward to the other and gave a bow, a better one this time as he looked up at Emilio somewhat nervously. "Thank you, again..being your squire..I won't let you down!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 pm
Emilio smiled. "I think you'll do just fine." he said and ruffled the boy's hair.

Julia nodded and then smiled down at Arueyan. "Thank you . . ." she said softly, so happy that he was concerned about her. For the longest time, she believed that she had meant nothing to him, and even if he had once cared, he had stopped. So seeing him worried about her now . . . it warmed her heart.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:33 pm
Darek blinked at the ruffling before smiling up at Emilio. "Thank you, er...sir? Your highness? Master? Uh.." he pulled back and cringed a bit, as if thinking Emilio might strike him for not knowing how to address Emilio..apparently he'd been used to being hit quite a bit..

Arueyan saw her smile and felt an odd quickening of his pulse..damn his child's form.."No problem..well..we should retrace your steps..you started out in the library this morning." he said as he kept tight hold of her hand and walked with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 pm
Emilio chuckled and then gave him a mock-punch on the shoulder, just brushing his fist lightly against it. "Just call me Emilio." he said with a grin and then walked over to Ryllura. "So . . . if Mom can't get my father back to normal . . . do you know anyone who can?" he asked sheepishly. He didn't like asking her for favors. He felt like he was just being a burden.

Julia smiled. "Okay." she said and swung their hands lightly. With him acting like this . . . it made her remember just why she had fallen in love with him in the first place . . . before he . . . changed . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 pm
Darek blinked at the mock-punch, having stiffened before relaxing as he realized Emilio meant no harm. "Alright..Emilio.." he said as a little smile curved his lips. "I'm Darek." And as the other walked away, Darek felt for the first time a niggling hope that life might be getting a little better..

Ryllura considered his words a moment. "The boy was right..there are other spells on Arueyan but I can't see them as he can..but their source..it's a magick user, the only one that can help Arueyan." she said firmly. "But the source is being hidden from me now..I will scry tonight and see about finding them."

Arueyan watched their hands swing lightly and a little smile curved his lips as he began helping a bit. "I remember doing this with you when we were kids. Both of us." he added with emphasis and something like a chuckle as genuine amusement..and was that fondness..crossed his expression.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm
((Sleepy . . . going to bed . . . night . . . zzzzzzzzzzz . . .))

Emilio nodded. "Alright, but contact me if or when you find where the source is. If they're hiding themselves, I don't want you seeking them out alone in case they aren't very friendly." he said worridly.

Julia smiled. "I remember too . . ." she said and then sighed wistfully. "I remember the day we first met . . ." she murmured softly. She remembered how she had felt scared . . . and alone . . . and Arueyan had rescued her . . . he became her hope . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 pm
(O_O>>>>*misery* crying *dramatic sigh* Alrighty then, nighty Mousey! <3)

Ryllura smiled as she brushed a hand through his hair affectionately before cupping his cheek a bit. "Are you worried for me, Leo?" she asked playfully. "I must admit, I find it terribly endearing." she said, hoping to lighten him up a bit..and maybe avoid making any promises about the source she couldn't keep.

Arueyan's smile widened a bit. "As do I. You were a scrawny little lass and I was terribly dashing." he said, a very old Arueyan statement to make..teasing and playfully immodest. "My own damsel in distress." A joke between them, he said as he laughed a little..an actual laugh..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 am
((I'm sorry . . . I was just wiped out from play practice . . . T-T . . . I didn't get to take my nap so I had to go to bed early . . .))

Emilio smiled and placed his hand over hers, holding it a bit. "Of course I'm worried. You're my friend. I don't want anything to happen to you." he said softly.

Julia smiled happily, a true smile, one that reached her eyes, gracing her lips for the first time in a long time. "My knight in shining armor." she said in response, her own joke back and she laughed a bit herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 am
(o-o T__T My poor Mousey Im-Chan! *hugglez* *givez you a cookie* Bed was a necessity! Hard working, awesomenezz actresses need their R&R! *sagely nod*)

Ryllura smiled and brushed her thumb up against his hand. "You're my friend too. So stay out of trouble. I worry like crazy as it is." she said with a chuckle although her eyes were sincere.

Arueyan grinned at that before scrunching his nose. "I'm fairly certain if I tried to put on armor now, I wouldn't even be able to lift an arm." he said as he clenched and unclenched a fist. Julia didn't remember anything..so she didn't know it might be permanent or that being treated like a child quickened the process..but he didn't want to tell her. Not when she was smiling for the first time in so long. "Sure you don't want a bigger knight?" he asked teasingly as he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 am
((*hugglez back* Yay! Cookie!! ^-^))

Emilio smiled and nodded. "I try, but trouble seems to follow me everywhere." he said playfully, trying to ease her worry. However he was sincere about trying to stay out of trouble . . .

Julia shook her head. "As long as you're the one in the armor, I don't care what size you are . . ." she said softly, smiling down at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm
Ryllura chuckled. "I wonder why.." she asked with a mischevious curve to her smile before she leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to Emilio's cheek. "I'll let you know as soon as I find anything out."

Arueyan blinked at that, feeling a tug on his heart. He shook his head. "If I can't..be fixed..I won't put you through dealing with me..you deserve a real husband.." he said, feeling now a more painful sort of tug on his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Emilio smiled and then nodded. "Alright. I'll hold you to that." he said and placed a hand on her head, ruffling her hair slightly.

Julia froze and looked down at him before crouching down and pulling him into her arms. "What are you talking about? You are a real husband . . . and more importantly we will fix you . . . somehow . . . don't say things like that." she said as she buried her face into his hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Ryllura looked at him a moment, smiling before giving a little bow of her head. "Till then, my leonine prince." she said with a chuckle before taking her leave.

Kaysal, who'd been watching, now grinned doggishly and swatted Emilio's ankle with his paw. "Emi, you sly dog! I didn't know she'd come back." Since he'd been on the mission, "I can practically see the hearts in your eyes, and those stars in hers..adorable, utterly adorable." he drawled playfully.

Arueyan found himself being pulled into her arms as she held him. He cringed but didn't pull awawy. "And if you can't fix me? I'm supposed to just accept you as my mother when my mind fades?" he said sarcastically before grimacing. That hadn't been how he'd wanted to let that information sleep.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games