Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:20 pm
after killing a few she saw a boy come in in a burst of flames, and she smiled at him, and the she turned around and stabbed another and turned back to the boy interestedly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 pm
Kunji stands there looking at the few vampires trapped in the school yard his flame turns from red to blue in a second. He brings his sword to eye level and gets ready for a fight even its not fair.......for them.  

galgoon

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm
she saw the boy about to take on some vampires unevenly, even though she figured he could kick their butts, she hopped onto his side and then said to him "ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 pm
Kunji looked at the girl next to him Conser jumped on her shoulder because he cant sit on Kunji's at the time being "Just watch." he slashes his sword side ways and sends a blade of fire at the vampires a few seconds later there was nothin left of them just marks on the ground where they stood "Thats how its done." he turns back to his regluar form and Conser jumps onto his shoulder.  

galgoon

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm
she slid into her human form and said "great job, shall we?" she said proceeding towards the building  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Kunji turns and starts walking to the building but he takes three steps and falls on his face the energy he used was over his limit and now he's paying for it. Conser sticks his head under Kunji's face and meows for him to get up. "Umm i think i need a little help here i cant......................move."  

galgoon

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm
she knelt at the boy's side and let her ears pop out, because that made her stronger and she lifted him up and said "where's your dorm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm
He looks at the girl helping him out "Im in the demon dorm." he tryed to walk with her help it works out  

galgoon

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm
"cool, so am i!" she said and got him to the front of the dorm and said "where to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Kunji looked and saw the sofa "Ok set me down the sofa so i can rest for a little bit." he pointed at the sofa in the middle of the dorm.  

galgoon

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm
she set him down on the sofa and plopped down next to him and said "exausted?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Kunji looks at her "Yes very doing that takes a lot out of me...........By the way whats your name im Kunji." he said with a smile and leaning back on the sofa  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm
Reagan looked dumbfounded as she watch the two walk away from the bloody mess. She could taste the metal flavor of blood just by sniffing the air. It was horrid..

" Where's the Headmistress?!" the teacher screamed," Someone go find the Headmistress!"

The students who had done the mess were long gone by the time her classmates scattered from the class. Reagan's arm pained as she looked down at her shoulder.

She was sitting by the window when the glass came crashing down on her and now a large chunk of it stuck out from her arm. She gasped at the blood that was pouring from the wound, starting to hyperventilate as she saw that glass was also dug deep within her palms from protecting her head.

Her teacher had gone from the room to look for her Great Aunt as her classmates had piled into the courtyard to exam the destruction.

She stood alone in her classroom bleeding out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 pm
NIka was scared stiff in her class, she was alone and couldn't help but cry "Ivan! Where are you IVan!" She cried

Ivan moved with silent footsteps as he came back to the classroom from the door, covered in vampire blood, and walked over to NIka "I'm here little sis" Ivan said as he hugged her "I'm right here"

"IVAN!" She yelled as she hugged him "I was so scared" She cried "I'm a weak wolf arn't I?"

"No ofcoarse not, you just a beta pup" Ivan whispered as he picked up Nika "Now lets see you head, still bleeding alittle. Lets go get it check out in the informatory" Ivan said as he started out of the room and toward the informatory when Nika smelt fresh and bleeding blood.

"Ivan, I think someone is hurt in that room" She said pointing to Reagan's room "We should check it out."

Ivan nodded, set Nika down, and opened the door to see Reagan bleeding. He went to her and realized who it was but still picked her up "I'm here to help, vampire" Ivan said with disgust but couldn't leave her there. He picked her up and headed out "Come on Nika, we need to get her to the informatory, quick" Ivan said as he and his sister started to run  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:41 pm
Reagan felt like she was light and floating. The pain in her arm pulsed through her when her mind started to clear. Her eyes shot open as she whimpered. The glass was cutting up her flesh and the blood was suffocating her.

She was expecting to grab onto the cold floor but her fingers found cloth.

" No, no no!" she said, thinking she was seeing God," No, please, I don't want to die, I can't die! Please!" tears rimmed her eyes as she tugged on the clothing she gripped," No she hasn't forgiven me yet, please! I was young I didn't know-I didn't know that would happen! I still need to find her!"

The lights blinded her already bad vision, the white hot flash that seemed to cut her whole body into bits sent her back into her head. Before the black stole her conscience away she whispered," I can't let Mom hate me.. This can't be it.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games