Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:31 pm
((Laelira is curled up underneath her flowers . . .))

Selina sighed as she walked through the garden. It wan't really helping her clam down much. She was still worried for Laung . . . why had he run off like that? She was very confused. She came to a break in the hedge wall of the garden and blinked, looking at it. Her curiousity overcame her and she went through, finding herself outside of the gardens . . . and outside of the castle . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:41 pm
((*stares harder until eyes pop out and roll next to Laelira* ooo yeah there she is! Now did I loose something?))
A man in a dark cloak looked at Selina and frowned "can I help you?" he called softly. She had just come from the castle, he could see that ... but he couldn't tell what position of the castle she came from "and what are you doing outside the castle? You'll get in trouble!"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm
((lol))

Selina gave a start. "O-Oh . . . I-I'm sorry . . . I was just . . . exploring . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:54 pm
(( xd ))
The cloaked man shook his head and then grabbed Selina's hand tightly in his "come on, we go back to my place and then find a way to get into the castle without being noticed" he said in a soft gentle voice  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:16 pm
Selina frowned and kept her feet firmly on the ground, trying to pull her hand back. "N-no thanks . . . I think I can get back in by myself . . ." she said, not trusting the stranger.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:21 pm
((GRR my friend is making me have laughing fits and I got to go soon. sorry to leave you so short after Witch did))
The stranger shrugged at what Selina said and looked at the crowd "I wouldn't want to be caught in them alone if I was from the castle. Its not far, just come for a few minutes until it dies down. Or you can go if you like"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm
((It's okay.))

Selina bit her lower lip. "O-Okay . . ." she said softly. "Just until it dies down . . ." she reaffirmed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:52 pm
The stranger nodded and taking Selina by the wrist he lead her to his home on the outskirts of the city, not far at all. He opened the door to a little wooden home with three rooms "sorry its not much"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Selina shook her head. "No . . . it's alright." she said with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm
The stranger nodded and removed his cloak swiftly, and then let it fly on to a chair where it rested "make yourself at home dear. My name is Teoko and you are?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:14 pm
Selina figeted a little. "My name's Selina . . . and I really should be getting back to the castle . . ." she murmured softly, thinking about her friend Liava and what her master Laung would do if he found out that she was missing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:11 pm
Teoko shook his head looking out of the window “they are moving but still they crowd the castle” he said before turning to Selina again “do you want something to drink whilst we wait?” he said going towards the area which cups lay, clean “A stream runs behind the house, I am fortunate whilst others are not.” He explained before looking at Selina again “I only have water sorry” wincing visibly at his lack of drinks [/color  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm
((WAHHHHH!!!!! I feel like such a bad dragon mommy!!!! T-T My shield drakling died and when I tried to revive it it's body desintigrated instead!! I'm so hopeless!!! T-T))

Selina smiled. "It's alright. I like water." she said, nodding as an answer to his offer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm
((NOOOOO! *huggles Chibi* your a good dragon mummy but in nature things have to die to make way for something better. I am sure that the drakling is somewhere better now. Your not hopeless because you saved all those other dragons!))

Teoko walked outside to the river scooping up the water from the river and came back holding out the glass his hand shaking "your real pretty you know that?"

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games