Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Todd nods and stretches "That was fun , although I wish I was agile as the rest of you." He walks over and picks up his wood katana and says "He Dimitris your preety agile mind if I spar with you later to work on some techniques? You to Renamon?" he inspects his sword before walking over to shake her hand.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:59 am

The raged kitsune smothered her anger, and took a deep breath; cooling herself down. And replied to Dimitris with a light smile before taking them back, although she didn't know how to re-attach them...
"I do my best to be malleable in a fight, and in the same time fair...but loosing some of this made me loose my head, I apologize."
She said staring down in her tri-clawed palm.
User Image

Then she turn her attention to Todd as he walked over to her in their talk, and nodded with agreement to such an idea; she was an eager trainer.
"By telling one of us had already learned one of my techniques, that's just one way you can use kinetic energy to your favor." She said to Dimitris, and made circling motions with her hand. She reached up with her tri-clawed hand and shook Todd's hand as well.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:21 am

after shaking her hand he walks to the edge of the building and stares.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Dimitris nodded, "Thanks Renamon, I'd like to train you too Todd." then he moved behind the fox looking to her tail and closed his eyes.

"I may have messed your fur up, but I can fix that by the feel of your energy." He raised a hand and a piece of his shadow jumped to Renamon's. Slowly her strands of hair set back into place.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:39 pm

The tall kitsune felt rather strange and a bit alarmed of her energy being used, and watched as the very strands of her fur reconnected to her tail little by little, she never knew this method of 'alchemy-like' regeneration could be done by a simple wisp of her energy.
With her tail feeling unusually warm it was restored just as before the 'accident', and swayed it around.

"Ooh...thank you Dimitris."
She smiled lightly in her reply.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm

"You welcome, rather hard to put back such things but still possible." Dimitris lets a breath out and lowers his hand as his shadow retracts.

"I'd be happy to fight you again, or help you train Todd, Renamon." He extends his paw with a grin.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:31 pm

"Of course...I'd be glad to spar with you another time when you're ready."
She replied and firmly shook Dimitri's hand with her tri-clawed one.
But at the moment she had touched him something odd happend to both their hands, the image of a sphere-like blur curved around their handshake.
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 am

Rocky looked at them witha a simle. To have battled so fiercely, yet come out like that...That was a nice change of pace..He then notice the blue thing that surrounded their hands,..." Uh, what's that?" He questioned, pointing.

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:11 am

Dimitris flinched a bit backing up startled. "That wasn't me."
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm

She giggled lightly to the little trick and waves her hand around lightly as her blurred hand cleared to normal. This was just a basic skill familiar to what she did hours earlier.
"Relax...it's just a little pinch of invisibility..."
She calmed him down with her hand waving up and down.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

He truns to see the trick "That explains a lot"
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:44 pm

She turned her attention to Todd and abruptly the color of her body began to fade away, until her very shape remained with the image of the city lights behind her was seemingly imprinted on her.
"I can explain more, so you can understand how I do it..."
The transparent kitsune replied but in a familiar form of speech; inside their minds.
"In the books Scientists would need a special material to curve light waves completely around the object to grant it invisibility, like a river flowing around a rock."

She waved her arm around before holding it up in front of her face.
"I can do it because my very body is not something developed from an ordinary world."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

"To be more specific your fur has the ability to super propell light causing it to reflect past the critical angle of vision. The end result would be our receptors not picking up on your form."

Dimitris adjusts his glasses smiling at the amusing illusion. "In other words you can conduct space through your fur."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 am

User Image

"But as some of you know I didn't come to exist in this world 'naturally'....I transferred here from another world by a and at an unusually high spot."
She pointed above from where she arrived and drew their attention to her eyes as a series of slight pacing images came to be in their minds; she was sharing her memory.

"Its a progress also called 'Bio-Emerging' which transforms and rearranges the molecules within a field linked to another world, which allowed me to synthesize into false proteins and exist here."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"When a Digital being like myself makes an attempt to breach the barrier between Earth and the Digital World, a digital Field appears."

User Image
"It's a field of energy created by earth’s natural electrical waves responding to the digital information that we emit from out bodies, where we manifest ourselves from as a cloud of fog-like particles.
When inside the fog, molecules reconstruct themselves, synthesizing us into false proteins and thus into a complete organism."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:13 am

"So to put it simply the anamoly you arrived through could be best referreed to as a conversion chamber for one way travel -thus far- which you used quite well seeing as you came through all right." Wrapping his thought around the images to make them relatable.

"Wouldn't natural universal Enthropy make that nearly impossible as well?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games