Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:56 pm
he realised this, and was forced to make one of the worst puns man kind would ever live through"Tough cloud." and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:38 pm
he left and walked off after recieving no service, not seeming to be upset however, smiling and swishing his tail  

justice_prime

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:22 am
Michie sat up slowly, the back of her fiery red hair matted tothe back of her head and upper neck. She moved twisting from one side then to the other, popping her spine back into place.
Although her face remained harsh, her eyes seemed to smile at the relief in pressure on her skeletal frame.

"So whats it take to get a real drink around here?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:13 am
Danish smiled under his little mask. "Stitch-face, the Plushie Explosion!" Stitch-face then proceeded to mix a little bit of everything behind the bar into one bubbling mess and set it on the counter for Michie.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:20 pm
Danish then orders the cleaning Prinnies to prepare some rooms for the guests. "And be quick about it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:34 pm
Danish the plush Moomba ran to the entrance to greet the new recipients. "Welcome to the Plushie Palace & Pub!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:58 am
An almost cute smirk claimed her lips as she eyed the mixture happily. Michie's hand curved around the glass and raised it.

"Thank you very kindly.. This looks like it'll do me quite some good."

The shapeling actually smiled kindly, although it faded quickly as she tipped the glass to her lips and swallowed some of the strange liquid.

O_o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:19 pm
Danish looked over at Michie eagerly. "What do you think? It's the house special!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:29 pm
((Gonna try to bring back at least one of my starting characters... sweatdrop ))

Jack Tabon had been on the streets for days after being quickly shooed out of the Jarian clan headquarters. Unfortunately, It was then that he began to see the lost pet posters. Simple things that would have otherwise gone unoticed, but they were signs that Jack was all too failiar with. They were looking for him. Now, it was getting too close. As he wlaked near the Inn near where he arrived, clacking along with his stick like any other blind guy, he heard the engine of a very large car approaching. He smelled the air, and it had become thick with fumes. He had to be careful. They'd find him for sure if he panicked. He thought for a moment and quickly slipped into the Plushie Inn without making too much noise. He began walking over to a atable when he heard the engine stop outside the building. His heart froze. He had to hide and quick. He stumbled a bit as he made his way across the room to where he heard the owner of the inn talking. "Sir!" he said in a harsh whisper," Sir please! I need to hide! Now! Please help me!They'll be coming in here any second!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:21 pm
"Alright, I'll help you!" Danish snapped his fingers and the pub bar inhaled Jack.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:49 pm
Jack was most assuredly surprised, but didn't yell, because as soon as he was out of sight, two men in rather large and over-pretentious overcoats entered the bar. Their faces, partially hidden, were malicious. They were almost certain the kid had gone into this place. They began scanning the patrons, looking for him. though the kid could transform, that they knew quite well, he had a tell that would give him away. They began making their way around, trying to sniff him out. On their forheads was a mark of a malicious eye that seemed to be bleeding, except the blood never spilled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:30 am
Danish glared at the new customers. I bet they don't even eat food!
"Would you like something? If you are not here for any of our services, then I must ask you to leave."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:29 am
Areashine could take no more of the craziness that had ensued for awhile.

"danish, I'm taking a break for the night, I'll be up in the morning."

And with that, she made her way up to her room and promtly fell asleep.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games