Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:44 am
Roxis still in the Air "hmmmm not bad tactician but can it block from below Roxis said as he called forth gaint Earth spikes from below the king and mamoru's position  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 am
Mamoru created a second shield beneath him and Annexus. If this keeps up, there will just be one large shield, he thought. He was so focused on defending Annexus from magical attacks that he didn't notice the wolf had recovered and was heading for Annexus from behind.
Arisu ran behind Annexus and slashed at the wolf.
Mina winced again as the wolf was hit. She had been hoping to kill Annexus while Mamoru was distracted. She did not expect a girl to get in the way.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 am
Roxis thought "hmmmm his strong when it come's to Defence " Roxis said in his mind "okay lets try this" Roxis said as he Dropped down to the ground and slammed his hand on the ground Creating a 4 large earth pillars around the shield of mamoru he then dropped them on the shield "if there's one thing Im good at its being able to cast spell after spell after spell " Roxis said in his mind  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 am
"Nng..." Mamoru said very quietly as he struggled to keep the shield up against all these powerful attacks. How many more spells does this guy have!? he thought.
Asuka had been watching Mamoru. He's amazing! she thought. Then she saw him start to struggle. Suddenly, the trees' shadows moved to the shield and reinforced it. I'll help as much as I am able to, she said to herself. Asuka then struggled with the ropes again. "Stupid ropes," she muttered.
Mamoru was surprised by the shadows at first, but he soon realized what was happening. Asuka.
"Are you okay, Mamoru?" Arisu asked, sensing that he was starting to struggle to keep the shield up.
"Yes," Mamoru said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 am
Jaz looked at Roxi and then to Mina " Why are you both still here!!I want you all leave !NOW!" He sighed Why am i fighting again? Oh i know!I wanted to give them more time so they could leave...."You make me nervous...."He whisperd then he attacked Mamoru from behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am
"I...am not leaving... while you are still fighting!" Mina told him.
"Mamoru! Behind you" Asuka cried as she saw Jay.
Mamoru turned around and parried the attack with his naginata just before it hit him.
"You are all fools! You are only hastening your own deaths!" Arisu said to the Eternal Eyes.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am
"Tell me why i am fighting!?"He shouted"We have no cance at the moment,I know that but i am fighting now tell me why?Because i wanted to give you all time but you are idiots!You want to give your lifes just to kill one man!You are all young..no we are all young i think we should also be able to enjoy our freedon after he is dead but this is only possible when we all survive!!"He stared angry at Mina and Roxi, then he attacked Mamoru again.His vision blurried slightly and he cursed under his breath Not now!Damn i didn't took the medicine he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm
"I will not leave without you! I will not leave a friend in danger!" Mina said.
Mamoru heard Jay curse. Ignoring it, he swung the blade of his naginata at his feet. "Why fight a pointless battle? Why even bother trying to buy them some time to escape? They will die by our hands, no matter what you do!" Mamoru said to Jay.
Asuka watched Mamoru and Jay fight helplessly. I want to help, but... she thought.
Arisu swung her rapier at Jay from behind him. Mamoru, I'll keep him distracted. You go to Asuka, she thought to Mamoru.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 pm
Jay more heard their moves and jumped out of the way.Hasty he spun aroun and drew his daggers.Jay cursed quietly his eyesight got worse and worse.Since his birth he had this kind of illness and he had to use a medicine so he was able to see.Only when it was dark he has his problems.But today he forgot his medicine."NO...it isen"t pointless not for us...because I won"t let anyone of them die!Blieve me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:42 pm
Arisu heard Jay's thoughts. "Heh. You think you can take us on the way you are right now?" she asked.
Mamoru ran over to Asuka, kneeled next to her, and cut the rope with his naginata.
Asuka hugged Mamoru. "I knew you'd come," she whispered to him.
"Are you all right?" Mamoru asked.
"Y-Yes. I'm fine," she replied. She did not tell him how scared she had been.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 pm
"Tell meArisu...are you a mindreader or something?"He noticed that Mamoru freed Asuka but didn"t care I never wanted to hurt her or take her wiht us... i planned on leaving her just alone...Na..calm down .Stop thinking!Focuse! He threw his daggers at Arisu and attacked her" Maybe i have no chance but.."He he smiled"I tried it right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm
"Such a waste of life," Arisu said. She caught the daggers between her fingers without getting cut. She let the daggers fall to the ground, then attacked Jay.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm
JAy dodged her attack and attacked her now"YEah maybe !But what shall i do?Hide and then get later killed by guards or flames? I won"t do it like my father!I don"t want a child which sees me dieng!I will help to bring this world peace!No matter what!Oh and to tell the truth! I don"t care if i die or not!....I have nothing to loose...and i am not important to anyone!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 pm
Mina could listen to him no more. "If that is what you think, then you are wrong!" she yelled to him. "'Not important to anyone?' Ha! What about your friends?"  

Stefisgarden

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games