Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 pm
he msiled at her 'thanks it part of being a demon" he lokoed odnw " but icant really live u to the name though" he siad he lokoed up "ell atl least im oding what i love though" he siad wlaking "u ok" he asked her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm
"Yeah," she gave him a quick hug, "Thank you."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 pm
he lkoed at her and msirked 'why are u saying thank u katie" he saidl okoing at her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm
That night at Chi's house, was quiet. Almost too quiet. He wasn't expecting it to be this quiet in Chi's house, but was grateful no matter who's house it was. He looked outside his window and saw the temple that Kabal always went to. He locked onto the building, and sensed that Kabal was there surely, but also sensed a vampire scent. He easily distinguished it to be Katie's no doubt. He saw that they were talking. He was dieing for some blood, but knew that it would get both of them riled up if he went for one or the other.

Tsk, just have to get some pesky humans for a light snack instead... He thought.  

EmoFoxZ

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:29 pm
"You're the only one whose always been there for me. I have to admit sometimes I wonder why you stay with me and don't just go off like everyone else."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Katie Wildheart
"You're the only one whose always been there for me. I have to admit sometimes I wonder why you stay with me and don't just go off like everyone else."

he msiled 'i have my reasons" he said smiling  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm
"What? You have nowhere else to go and nothing better to do? Hey look there's the temple!" She ran toward it. The place was beginning to feel more and more like home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm
he msiled "no thats not what i meant" he siad h oepend the tmeple doors and let her in "feel free to go where ever u like in here uim oging to go spar" he siad and went tword the sparring room  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:38 pm
"To what? Can I come with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 pm
he msiled 'sure if u want" he went into the sparring room with someothere he went up to them and asked them to spar they went to them iddle of the room "real damage spar" he said te romo changed to a room with spikes surronding a round arena  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Katie's eyes were wide as she began to watch every move Kabal made.

"Luke," John's voice was noting more than a mere whisper on the wind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm
after a fewm inutes the spar was over the other went he the bench to revover as kabal puleld peices of metal a rock out of his owunds ow he went over ot katie nad sat down "so how did u like that" he siad  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Katies eyes were wide, "Wow! Doesn't that hurt?!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm
he smiled "no im strong rember" he siad msiling 'hey would u like ot try ill put it on fake damge" he said  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:57 pm
"Sure! But you'll have to tell me what to do."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games