Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:06 pm
Riiko was just as glad to see the sunshine go away, not exactly an emo girl or anything, she just loved the rain more, and the fact that most people hated it and ran inside. She sat down by her friend and hugged her knees watching her work with her element.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm
Lia closed her eyes and her fingers began twitching. Not because that really helped, just because she felt like its. She raised her arms a little bit more, beggint he clouds to come this way. It had been a while sinc she had done this. She tapped her foot a couple times just waiting for the clouds to come. She felt the sunlight go away and ths sky darken. Suddenly, she just twister her wrists downwards and she waited. A couple more seconds, and finally a single rain drop fell on her face, and another, and another and soon it was raining. She turned to Rini and shrugged.
"I don't know how much longer I can just make it rain, but here you go. A rainy day." She was just happy she had gottne through this without any major screwups.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:15 pm
Rini was impressed she smiled and gave her friend the thumbs up, as it started to pour, she could see people scurring inside for shelter, most did not like the rain or didn't like getting wet, she could care less however. She smiled as she held out her hands and let her feet dangle off the roof a she felt the rain drop on her in a peaceful sort of way. She loved the rain because of all of her memorys with it and all of the feelings you would get from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:20 pm
Lia was now thoroughly soaked and very tired from trying to keep the clouds here. Some of them had decided to stay, some of the nicer ones that is, but some kept struggling. Finally, she let the struggling ones go and she said down breathing hard. It didn't stop raining, but it had definetly lessened up a bit. Intead of a complete downpour it was like a light shower. Still hard enough to get wet and to want cover, but not a real rainburst in Lia's opinion. She brushed her wet bangs out of her eyes and blinked at the thumbs up Rini was giving her and then smiled.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:24 pm
She laughed as she stood up and danced on the roof for a few minutes and then almost feel off due to the slipperyness, though luckly she was skilled on not falling to her death and pulled herself back up to the roof. She streached her arms enjoying the rain a bit more as she turned back to her "Wanna head back inside, we could chill in my dorm, or yours or go and meet more people"she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Lia thought for a sec. "Lets head back inside. Get changed maybe into something dry. Then see what we want to do do, but I think hanging out in the dorms sounds like a good idea. Just sime time to chill out." Lia said, her hands cupping the back of her head as she leaned on one foot, the other one resting against her standing leg.  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:34 pm
"Okay then let's head back in, my place is always open for you Lia dear"she said laughing slihtly. She used the other way to get off the roof, the hatch into her room and then jumped onto her cloudlike bed wating for Lia to follow. ((okay back to the girls dorms))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:06 am
Rei was too busy drawing to realize that some girls had come up and had made it rain. When it had started to rain rei didn't mind so much just as long as it didn't ruin her drawing. She in fact didn't even notice it was raining untill it began to rain hard and it began to mess with her drawing. she looked up at the sky and sighed she then folded up her notbook and put the pencil back though the loops.

she stood up and walked away from the edge. she wasen't to fond of the rain but she didn't hate it. She didn't want to go inside right now because there was nothing for her to do inside. She would have kept drawing if it wasen't raining as hard as it was. She wasen't about to sit down so she just stood there ,holding her notebook ,standing in the rain ,and looking out at the scenery.

Eventually she got cold and had to go inside. she headed down the stairs and into the elevator leaving the rooftop  

kari_mimi2001

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:25 pm
((This may be a test post... since I have yet to use Mikael. So I'm trying him out here. ^-^ Still, feel free to join in. Oh but one more thing. I don't use profanity in real life, for it is extremely offensive and shows ones inability to express oneself. But from time to time, Mikael may swear... but nothing major. He's the only character that has ever been given this privilege.))

The subtle calm of the rooftop was a bit unsettling for Mikael as he sat down, his legs dangling from the rails that imprisoned him along the inside of the roof; still, at the same time they kept him from experiencing an excruciatingly painful plummet. He almost wished some imbecile would appear so that he could amuse himself; but he could only hope for so much, since he'd avoided any and all students since his arrival. This sort of behavior was a bit beyond his realm of characteristics; he usually initiated things, conversed with total strange if he pleased, and collected followers for the diabolical schemes that he had in mind. But no, the past few days had been different.. Hell, it looks like I'm catching a social disease, or somthin'.

It was probably the prospect of having to spend the next five to six years at a certain high school that really pissed him off. Layers of scarlet anger pulsated from his short body as he kicked one leg outward; he released a frustrated sigh as his right hand traveled into his right jean pocket, searching for what usually soothed his temper at times like this. (Then again, his temper always came back ten-fold whenever he was provoked once more.) When his fingers discerned a rectangular, plastic package, he grasped it loosely and pulled it free from the dark abyss of his black jeans. In his right hand lay a pack of old cigarettes; as his amber eyes took a look inside, it seemed as though he only had four cancer sticks left. Dammit... I don't think they sell any around here.

A scowl formed along his stubborn face as he grasped one of the cigarettes between his fingers. He placed the pale end between his lips as he put the box back into his jean pocket. "Ah well," he huffed, "I'll just have to find someone with a pack or two." With that said, he beckoned a small flame as it danced along his index finger. He moved his hand toward the end of the cigarette, lighting the end before allowing the flame to disperse. He inhaled softly as the pungent mist entered his mouth, before being casually expelled from the side of his lips. He lowered his hands against the rooftops flat surface as he stared wordlessly at the midday sky. Well, not much I can do until that time period is up... though, I could try to take over the school.

A sly grin spread from his lips as he puffed once more, entertaining the notion of taking over Ria High, so that he would be forced to leave. It could work... I guess. Heh, I took over Juvi for a week or two... taking down a school could be just as fun. "Then, I can afford to learn about this school for a while, I guess," he reasoned, inhaling from his cancer stick again, before releasing the smoke into the air.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:27 am
Rayna could be found leaning against the railing of the rooftop, staring out into the horizon. Though the sun had not yet risen, it was beginning to become light out, and she knew that she had to get back to her dorm soon. Andi would be waking up. 'Andi....' she thought to herself, shifting her weight to her other foot. She wondered how long she'd have to look after Andi. It wasn't like she didn't want to- Andi was a wonderful girl, and Rayna loved her like she had already had her, but she wondered how long it would last until her future mother- Rayna's future self- came back to get her. And the thought of Andi leaving her now....well, it wasn't as if she'd never see her again- Andi was her future daughter, after all, but Rayna had grown so close to the young girl already, and didn't really want to part with her. The thought of Andi leaving her now made something hurt inside Rayna.

And the fact that Andi didn't know who her father was still bugged Rayna. She didn't blame Andi or anything- she was just mad at her future self for not telling Andi or herself. She scolded herself mentally, angry that she would do something like that. Rayna was in dire need to know- Hikaru had said that there was no doubt that Charlie was her father, but Rayna had often contemplated to herself if it was true or not. She did want Charlie as the father(and thinking as such made a blush come across her cheeks), but she wasn't sure that he was or not, which made Rayna a little frustrated. Why did she have to be difficult and play mind games so much? She shook her head, closing her eyes for a brief moment. She didn't really get herself sometimes.

Rayna then re-opened her eyes and felt the wind blow her hair harshly in front of her. She shivered, rubbing her bare arms a little. 'Should've worn a jacket.' she thought to herself, looking down at her dark green, form-fitting tank top and her baggy, striped pajama bottoms, the colors of white, dark green, light green, pink, and light blue. She felt her feet growing chilly as well, as they were bare, also. 'It wasn't like this at night...' she told herself. It was true- it had been rather warm last night, so Rayna didn't exactly dress warmly. "I'll live..." she muttered to herself, once again staring out into the horizon. After that, she grew silent. Rayna would often zone out and stare off into space, just thinking or daydreaming about things. This was one of those times. She didn't seem to notice her surroundings- not much was happening, anyway, since it was so early in the morning.

Rayna then tuned it to see the colors of the clouds beginning to change from their pale grey-blue to a pinkish tone, which obviously indicated that the sun was beginning to rise. Rayna stood up, no longer leaning on the railing with her arms crossed, and sighed, stretching her arms out. "I'd better get back before Andi wakes up." she said to herself, turning around and walking to the staircase, which led off of the roof. She made sure to be quick when going back to her dorm- Andi did wake up rather early in the morning, and made it her job to be Rayna's personal alarm clock every morning.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:33 pm
Leon landed on the roof top and unstraped his duffel bag from his waist. Looking around he saw a couple basketball courts here and there. Although what really interested him was the large training arena smack dab in the middle of the roof. he walked over and stepped onto the field leaving his bag out of the ring. he drew his swords and decided to run through a form that his father had taught him so that he could condition himself when his dad wasn't around. He swung his swords around in two diagonal circles while keeping his feet spread apart. He took the right sword and horazantaly slashed so that his arms where spread out wide and his stance was even with his right foot back. He took his left arm and brought it down parallel to his waist and brought his right arm up over his head which would effectivly gaurd his face if he were in a real fight. just then he dismissed his wings and launched into an ariel spin and throwing out a couple of swings towards the so called "enemy" he imagened was infront of him. he landed on the ground and swung with his right horizontally and went into a slight spin with only one rotation throwing a diagonal slice with his left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:41 pm
Dozing off on the rooftop was Atra, resting his head on his left hand, and his right hand on his stomache, just over where the deep scratch that Velociraid had gotten him. Instead of wearing his swords at the moment, he had a black bag, with just one strap, made for those messengers. On it it had several insignias, as a logo with a sign of the Silver Razors on it. He seemed quite peaceful, especially with the goings on of the fireworks soon to start.  

Sinyao

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:46 pm
Samantha moved through the door, her skirt ruffling in the sudden breeze. Still in her usual attire, the dress of a highschooler that the seemed to never be seen without, and a backpack dragging behind her. "Hmmm... This seems as good a spot as any..." Her soft voice made her sound slightly older than she was, blone hair pulled into a ponytail on the side of her head that gently tickled her face. A few people were already here, the young woman's greyblue eyes making a note of each while she took a seat nearby the frontmost area. "Yes... This will do just nicely. ...Oh, damnit to hell! Get out of my face. Damn hair..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:47 pm
Miki lay curled up in the corner of the roof snoozing away. She hadn't found a dorm yet, so the roof was to be her shelter until she found an actual room. She clung to her back pack like a teddy bear, and had a care-free look on her slumbering face.

Out of the blue, she began to cry in her sleep. Tears flowed down her cheeks, as she whimpered in her sleep.

Mooskie Chan

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games