Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 pm
"How droll." said Erk, rising from his tumble.

He dashed forward, swinging his hammer from the right, but stoped short. It was a feint, and he lunged with an elbow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:59 pm
Marcus moved the mech back into Erks shop finally. "This thing is harder to move then you'd think." he said to himself. He jumped out of the mech and ran out, pistols in hand. He looked around and followed his way back to Erks fight. He saw him fighting the woman from before and ran up to meet him. "If she's the main target i'll be glad to get rid of her."  

Kieron Simato

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:18 pm
sou sou glared and the marcus's arms moved on there own pressing the guns against either side of his skull  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:47 pm
"Leave him alone, animal." said Erk, a vein apearing on his forehead his left eye squintig slightly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:28 pm
((did you have to say that after you got the new head? xd ))

the two guns desapeared from thin air and marcus was pushed back inside  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:42 am
Loryn brought her arm around hitting hard against the back of Erk's head. She then walked over and picked up her sword. "Distractions are nice."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Erk realed momentarily, but quikly composed himself, but used the oportunity to ready his pistol with his other hand, and fire several shots at the prone back of Loryn. "And an easy shot is nicer"

((Its called failing to pay attention, you should realise why he was so distracted by the psychic attack by now Jara... Also, you couldn't have forced him inside, were on the roof.))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:09 am
Loryn jerked forward and fell hard to the ground and law motionless, sprawled out.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:50 pm
((we are on the roof of a building.
i didnt say he was forced horizontaly did i?))

the hole in the roof closed after marcus's decent  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:55 pm
((Very well then, I'm sorry to have doubted you))

"No blood?" said Erk in a voice that wavered from horror to humor to suspicion. "Don't think I'm so easily fooled." He removed his pole arm ((I chcked, partisan)), extended, and swept the dull back of the blade along the ground.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:52 pm
The two man fighter flew low over Mecha Main Street, and locked on to the military craft and the soldiers. "You see that ship and the soldiers around it, Blin? Aim there. We're going in for the first pass." Brett lined up his target and fired some missles, then switched to lasers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:22 pm
Marcus was terribly confused. "What the hell just happened?" he walked over and found his guns were missing. "What the hell!?" He growls and smashed his palm against the floor, recreating himself two new pistols from the minerals in the ground. He made sure the the pistols were loaded and ran for the scene again. Very attentive he ran back into the fray. He looked around and and kept his pistols at the ready.  

Kieron Simato

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:01 am
Loryn rolled over and then rolled onto her knees. She growled and launched, tackling Erk.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Erk flung his pole arm to one side, and cught her. Her grappeled her quickly and placed her into a head lock. "Strength up!" he comanded his suit, and his grip titened like a vice. "You fell right into my trap, admit your defeat." he said coldly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:31 am
Noticing the missiles Hassim looks quickly, and points to the target.

"Quickly Arreem! Fire the thermal chaff pulses!"

The young one picks up the large missile launcher looking weapon and sets a switch. It fires a diffuse pulse of bright orange flashes. The missiles stray and blow up the region near the building. However the soldier is promptly cut down by laser fire as the rest duck and cover.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games