Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Kemai seeing the kage jumps to say"kage of the grass my i have a word with you regarding me here"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image

Shin knocks then enters the room. He gave a smile bowed then sat as if to say "i'll wait my turn dear kage"
Shin may not be the most patient person but he knows that if there are several people in the room and he mentions the sword he might cause trouble for everyone.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm
Daichi enterd the office right behind Shin and smiled upon arriving. "Oi Guv! Its about time i caught up with you. Geez you run like a wild man...." Even though shin had walked all the way here Daichi was unsuaually slow. Looking around the room he noticed a few people. Giving a slight whistle he smiled. "Kinda crowded."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm
((All these people give me migrans >.<))

Masumi looked over at the boy, but noticed the two figures that have stepped into the room. She stood to meet their greeting as she gave a friendly smile. "Can I help you Gentlemen?" Masumi asked not wanting to keep these two waiting.  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm
(LOL sorry Sumi but i am logging for the night so one less to worry about)

Daichi smiled at the nice lady and slowly strolled to her desk. "Oi good evnin mis Kage ma'am were just a few passer by's and we was wonderin' if you could give a bloke a few night up in the pub? It'd right nice of you to help us out in our time of need." With a smile he raised his hand and grabbed sumi's. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Walking back to shins side he sat on a chair. In only a few moments he had closed his eyes and went to sleep.

(I dont think that i do yangus justice...But im trying)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Katsu walked in and looked at the full room than at Kemai. "Well, how's it going?"Katsu said, then looked at the Kage. "Kemai's gonna be my second in command, he's a rouge from the Snow village, he was fired for sparring with me"Katsu said slowly so she could keep up.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:03 pm
Kemai looked at katsu "what he said"kemai then tuned back to the kage wile pointing at katsu  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 am
User Image

"a rouge? he might be useful"
Shin thought as he walked near Kemai.
"It takes a while to get on a kage's good side." Shin said bowing to the two then he looked at the two.

"If the yukikage fired him for such a reason as that he must have a pretty short temper" He thought and he started to make up words to say.
Shin was not the talkative type but he needed someone to find the weapon

"Yukikage-Sama has a short temper. Say did you happen to see his..."

Shin stopped since he did not know what kind of weapon the kage used.
"Ok kage of snow where could he hide his weapons if he had any?" Shin thought then had an idea.

Shin scratched his head pretending to by shy then continued "Were you able to see him fight, the kage has an interesting array of weapons. Maybe there are weapons like that here."
Shin kept on referring to the yukikage in third person since he was unsure of the gender.

Shin smiled bowed and then left.

((Oh yeah very errmm... well I just hope it works. ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 am
Kami had been listening behind the office, standing outside the window.
"Hmmm mysterious guy, though i might have been wrong, he is a complete idiot.." Kami muttered as he continued to watch the situation going on the office. There was a wall of stone between him and the office room, so it was not possible for anyone to see or notice him, for certain reason.
"Hmm, Yukikage.. Wasn't he named Jack or something of that manner. Maybe.. Hmmm" Kami kept talking to himself in quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:46 am
Daichi let out a loud snore and shuffled around in his seat more.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:48 am
ricardo.demon
Kami had been listening behind the office, standing outside the window.
"Hmmm mysterious guy, though i might have been wrong, he is a complete idiot.." Kami muttered as he continued to watch the situation going on the office. There was a wall of stone between him and the office room, so it was not possible for anyone to see or notice him, for certain reason.
"Hmm, Yukikage.. Wasn't he named Jack or something of that manner. Maybe.. Hmmm" Kami kept talking to himself in quiet voice.

((Zeramaru killed Jack... actually Jack has been dead the entire time... He is Zeramaru's puppet go figure... Zeramaru only decided to take off the disguise now.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 am
(I wouldn't know that would I? You do know what meta game is right.... Last time i heard anything about Snow was about... well hmm not too sure but still >_>))

"Hmm what is that person snorting for.." Kami muttered as he noticed the person sleeping in Kusakage's room.
How nasty, to sleep in kages room.. Kami though then remembering how he joined the grass..  

3Rton

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm
KEmai stood waiting to see if he could be in the Grass village or would kemai have to find another village to call my own((havockboy you suck your the one who made me rough stare stare stare ..........))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm
Daichi awoke and stood. "Oh Guv ill be in de village. Just hollar if ya need me." Picking up his ax he walked out of the door and into the village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games