Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 pm
"Yeah. Thats why I didn't want her to learn anything else." He said in a joking manner. He turned back to Chiru. "Alright. Well try the clone jutsu next." He then made the signs and in a poof a clone appeared and then disappeared again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 pm
Ryoko smiled dangerously. "I have an urge to test that out. No one is immune to pain. Alright, continue with whatever. And don't hurt him. Well... Yet, anyway." The clone walked over to Lenon's clone. "What'cha doin?"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 pm
Lenon snorted as he put his arms down. "I died, remember. If I hadn't learned puppetry, I wouldn't be here." He rolled down his sleeve and pulled off his arm. Waving it around for a second, he half-heartedly tried smacking Shiro on the head with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 pm
ryoko hashamoto
Ryoko smiled dangerously. "I have an urge to test that out. No one is immune to pain. Alright, continue with whatever. And don't hurt him. Well... Yet, anyway." The clone walked over to Lenon's clone. "What'cha doin?"

Lenon's head spun around to look at Ryoko. "Oh, just beating someone up with my arm, I guess. That's your brother?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 pm
((not in the mood to read like 13 pages to catch up so ya here i go!))

User Image "BAAKA-NE!" Shoku has trouble creating the grass clone and is getting alittle angry at herself, in her many tries she has been able to make a clone, yet it just doesn't perform right, its just not a full clone yet. Making the handsign or two needed she focuses extra hard after calming herself and makes the kusa no bunshin perfectly it may not be all that strong or anything, but is a great start for Shoku.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 pm
"Uhhh... not biologically. I sorta adopted him as my bro." ((He is my RL bro))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

Aki was wigging out on the inside. This was the worst. Ever. Too many guys surrounding her and yakking to each other was sending her heart for a loop. “Sensei… I-I don’t know...” She trailed off and looked away again. Aki couldn’t keep eye contact with any them. Oh like he’d understand, like any of them would. They were all guys. Her hands fidgeted about nervously. There was nothing she could do to avoid them. They were all older than her and stronger than her. Probably smarter than her too…

She could run off. But then mother would scold her. And the senseis would scold her too. The high members of the Sakura branch would scold her too. Why couldn't Kage-sama be a sensei too? Life would be so much more easier. Much much more easier.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm
While chiru worked on that, he saw Shoku finish off the clone, so he walked up to her next, pulling chiru with him. "Well that was good. What did you want to do next? And since you seem to be a little nervous here, why don't the three of us go somewhere then?" He told them both.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm
((M'kay. He knows?))

"Oh...I have two brothers. Sorcam you met. Ibodel's back with my parents...oh, I have half a mind to blow up their house and get him out of there. It's almost like a living Hell on earth. But I won't. It's good for the character."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 pm
Lenon broke off to notice the fidgeting girl. He walked over and re-attached his arm. With a smile, he knelt down and said, "Hello, I'm Lenon. How are you?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 pm
Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)
After transferring chakra to specially prepared grass seeds, the user throws the seeds on the ground. The seeds utilize the chakra given to them to rapidly grow into a field of grass, unfortunately, it is short lived. The grass will die after several minutes (5 posts) if placed on decent soil, but if placed on terrain not normally capable of sustaining it, such as rocks, the grass will only last a few minutes (3 posts).

User Image "I wanna learn this one!" Pointing at the grass scroll she points at the Kusaton: Jinkoshiba no Jutsu. Shoku looks around and is a little embarresed what with all these guys around. She notices another girl learning jutsu and walks up to her. (Aki)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:45 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

Wide eyed Aki stuttered out nothing but "I-I-I-I..." in response to Lenon. Her mouth agape with nothing but the stutter to escape she remained frozen. Untill sensei grasped her arm and began whisking her away. Her light skin paled white and her vision became unfocused. She didn't know what to do. Once sensei stopped Aki yanked her arm free of the sensei's grasp. Instantly she looked at her feet. "S-sorry Sensei." Her eyes glanced at the other student. Oh thank Kami a girl. "Okay." Her reply to sensei's suggestion was meek and small. Aki then turned to the girl, "Hello."  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm
((About us? Yes. He knows Ryoko is Bi.))
Ryoko saw that the girl seemed more nervous when he and Lenon came over. He frowned. Mabye she was homophobic? She didn't ssem the type...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:49 pm
The clone rolled it's eyes. She would have nothing to be afraid of, hopefully. It smiled at Ryoko and disappeared to their house to catalog the grass jutsu.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:49 pm
"Alright then. Well off to the training grounds then. Away from the prying eyes." He turned his attention to the others. "Now I don't want any of you following us. It is obvious she is nervous here so I want to try and thin out the ranks a bit." And with that, he created a small seat out of the strings for them to sit in. "Hop in here and I can take you two somewhere a little less populated." He sait waiting for them to hop in.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games