Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 pm
Vrail looked at Aki and smiled moving his hands to replace hers on her shoulders "Here let me help you." he said as he started softly massaging away her pain. His eyes glanced at her slim figure. It was soo prefect in her eyes. He loved everything about her, from her eyes to her legs, from her hands to her toes. He just want to have her in his arms and hold her forever, yet things were different, Something was wrong... he knew he couldn't, not now... He had to get better for her. He only that for certain. "I love you... more than there are stars in the sky." he whispered in her ear.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm
She jumped as he moved her hands away and took over. She had zoned out slightly so the sudden touch had startled her. Aki, however, sighed contently and rested her head against his chest as his hands gently took away the soreness. She wished she could live in a perfect world with only him. Where war and disease didn't exist. Where there was no need to train to fight and kill. If only their was a world of peace where they could escape to forever. Aki shut her eyes and smiled at his words, "I love you too.. always." In her mind's eye they were back to the flowery field his genjutsu had sent her to once (while she was going through a heart transplant). The place where they seemed to lay for hours. If only.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

Toshiko stood in the frame of the door letting the two have their moment as she instructed a doctor to get a needle to take a sample of Vrail's blood.

Now To Defy the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm
Vrail gave a half smile at her words. Those words would be the song to his heart as long as he lived. He noticed movement around the hospital as doctors and medics all hurried busily gathering supplies he hoped was not for him. He didn't let it get to him, for he didn't want to let Aki know he was starting to get nervous.
His hands still rubbing her shoulders and neck with a gentle touch.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 pm
Aki's eyes were shut so she remained ignorant to the world around her, except for Vrail. Suddenly she began to fall asleep and caught herself before she toppled over. The girl blinked with surprise at how easy she had begun to doze off. She looked around and saw Toshiko leaning against the door frame, and the busy medical staff rushing about. She gave Toshiko an embarassed smile, "S-sorry." She mumbled and took Vrail's hands from her shoulders and held them between her own small hands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"It's alright, I am amazed by love." Toshiko said as the doctor applied an antibacterial liquid to Vrails vein and stuck the needle in. a few second passed as the blood was being taken but when the vial was full the doctor hurried out to his lab.

He placed the blood sample underneath the microscope and began to look through it. He noticed that everywhere their were dead blood cells along with a strange polygonal substance attacking them.

Thirty minutes passed before the doctor returned "It's a virus, I can-" Toshiko had cut him off and took the sample paper work from him "leave." She said as she thumbed through the paper work and began to take out herbs from her pouch. She looked to Aki and smiled. "I can help him, it will be easy."

She took out many herbs. She tossed a small plant root known as Velarian. "He must eat it, he'll fall asleep letting me inject him with the treatment." At the same time she began to crush Garlic, Comfrey, Chamomile and Mullein in a mortar. She began to strain out the liquidized substance into a needle before telling the doctor that had yet to leave that she would need the same medicines crushed into mouth taken treatments.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm
Vrail only hissed at the doctor taking his blood. He then listened to the green hair girls instructions and started eating the roots. He wanted Aki to stop worrying about him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

When Vrail fell asleep Toshiko gave him a quick injection of the treatment. It would disable the infection but Vrail would need to take the medice for many days before the virus was actually gone from his system. She told Aki that as long as Vrail took the medicine once a day and did not exert himself often he would recover in 8 days at the most.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Aki rolled her eyes as Vrail hissed at the doctors. She waited patiently for the results. Her hands never once left holding Vrail's. Aki couldn't help but chuckle as Toshiko cut the doctor off and took over. The jounin watched her husband eat the root and braced him in case the drowsyness it would cause set in suddenly. She listened to Toshiko after Vrail would have passed out. Aki nodded to the words.

Edited.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko handed Aki the treatment and a small herb to wake up Vrail. "If you ever need my help just tell the plants." Toshiko said as she straightened her skirt and walked out of the room turning at the door and giving a Aki a reassuring wink before leaving.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente walked inside the building, looking around still, like a tourist. "Hey, can I get some help over here?" He asked to anybody listening.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm
Aki smiled and nodded to Toshiko as the green haired gal left. With the help of a nurse she got Vrail to a room and had him set up in a bed. She then promptly shooed the pesky medical staff out of the room. Now alone she sat in a chair beside Vrail and watched as he slept. He looked so peaceful to her.

EDITED

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Vrail snores then mumbles something in his sleep "... I like cheese on my Burrito... " he then went back to his normal peaceful sleep.

((He's out for the count. You guys post till he wakes up the next morning. Or maybe should we wake up now and have our honeymoon? your choice))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 pm
(( Lol. XD
Lemme think ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games